Remnant 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by duducasarotto »

oLaudix wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:02 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:27 pm
You skipped most of my talk, ain't it? Cuz I sure as fuck said "WE unanimously came to a conclusion". It is both mine and cfemen's opinion from a game-hacking perspective that the developers slacked off and disguised Remnant 1 into Remnant 2 without putting too much effort into upgrading any internal systems. They basically spent time designing new levels and blueprints, which is 1/3 of the development time. And they charged for 3/3 of the time they want us to believe they spent working on this game.
Right, since its not one but two random guys on the internet that said it then it must be ultimate truth. :lol: Excuse me for not taking you seriously, especially since you think that building new code on top of old code is outrageous. You can have your opinion, but that doesnt give you right to talk shit about people whose opinion is different from yours.

PS: The game costs $49 so they charged 1.71/3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I say its a fair price.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for the actual topic, since the original post mentioned steam saves i assumed its for the steam version but my game crashes when i try any script. Does it work with the current version of the game?
yes every company does it, bethesda does it upgrading the code putting new code on top of the old code, EA does it, every company does it and yes it is a new game with new code, its like saying oh fallout 4 is just fallout 3 with better graphics and different map, the game is just some new code on top of the old code, dark souls is the same dark souls 1 code is still in dark souls 3, that is still in elden ring cause they all use the same engine, they just make some upgrades to the engine so yeah it will be the same code but upgraded, doesnt make a game the same as the one that came before

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:48 pm
yes every company does it, bethesda does it upgrading the code putting new code on top of the old code, EA does it, every company does it and yes it is a new game with new code, its like saying oh fallout 4 is just fallout 3 with better graphics and different map, the game is just some new code on top of the old code, dark souls is the same dark souls 1 code is still in dark souls 3, that is still in elden ring cause they all use the same engine, they just make some upgrades to the engine so yeah it will be the same code but upgraded, doesnt make a game the same as the one that came before
Not every company. Rockstar doesn’t and the result shows. I love GTA V and look what a masterpiece it is that it wouldn’t have been if it was simply copy pasta of its predecessors. I didn’t like IV at all.

This is same as what COD games have become. Every year just add a number and call it a new game. To its fanbase, oh yes a NEW COD but deep down it’s the same. Same thing Apple doing with iPhones.

I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing but maybe to some it feels false advertising. Again, Rockstar I think is the best game company of all because they just call it a DLC/expansion instead of new game and I can tell you if R* followed other companies path, GTAV would be at GTA20 because they’ve added a lot new content that other companies would just call new game.

I feel like this is why indie games have become so popular. They are the only ones innovating and trying new ideas. Big companies are just following the same formula, same engine, just adding new maps. There’s literally new F1 game every year with same engine, fifa game, it’s so bad.

PS: Let’s tone down the emotions. Everyone is free to give their opinions. Be friendly, we can disagree in friendly manner. Wouldn’t the world be boring if it was just an echo chamber? 😀

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

anon9 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:47 am
Next update will include:
Set HP for player (Does not affect companions)
(After the next update, I'm probably going to stop playing for a while. Have a bunch of things I am behind on.)

Currently working on:
Dragon Heart counts

Will Have to wait:
POSSIBLE infinite skills (I found the flag location, but I need to figure out the structure or it will crash the game. Or I can try to find the cooldown itself).
Overheat (Same issue as infinite skills flag)
Unlimited Buff Duration please. And I mean the real thing. Set the duration of any buff used to 10 hours and if the skill consumes duration like Invader's Void Cloak or Archon's Shape of Disaster it simply won't consume duration.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

STN wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:13 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:48 pm
Not every company. Rockstar doesn’t and the result shows. I love GTA V and look what a masterpiece it is that it wouldn’t have been if it was simply copy pasta of its predecessors. I didn’t like IV at all.

This is same as what COD games have become. Every year just add a number and call it a new game. To its fanbase, oh yes a NEW COD but deep down it’s the same. Same thing Apple doing with iPhones.

I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing but maybe to some it feels false advertising. Again, Rockstar I think is the best game company of all because they just call it a DLC/expansion instead of new game and I can tell you if R* followed other companies path, GTAV would be at GTA20 because they’ve added a lot new content that other companies would just call new game.

I feel like this is why indie games have become so popular. They are the only ones innovating and trying new ideas. Big companies are just following the same formula, same engine, just adding new maps. There’s literally new F1 game every year with same engine, fifa game, it’s so bad.

PS: Let’s tone down the emotions. Everyone is free to give their opinions. Be friendly, we can disagree in friendly manner. Wouldn’t the world be boring if it was just an echo chamber? 😀
Yes some games add a lot of content that are almost full games and rockstar did an amazing job with GTA 5 but still its the same engine the point I tried to say is yes you can create something new but if you say a game is the same as the predecessor because of assets well thats not true, gta 5 have a lot of gta 4 assets but its a completly different game, now other games rely on the identity they have like the souls-like so dark souls 1 to 3, pretty much the same game with some improvements, some games are like that because of their identity is that, remnant is one of the games that has a specific identity, stealth games like splinter cell also have this identity, some companies tried to do something new and for some players it was good for others it was extremly bad, like ubisoft with assassins creed origins, now they are making a game more similar to the old ones, is a big risk change a lot of the game and can cost a lot of money, stealth games always stay the same as well with a few inovations, the starfield direct of bethesda for example, if you compare to fallout 4 gameplay is much better and some other improvements were made but its the same engine, the core its still the same for this games to preserve what they are, if they made remnant 2 but it was more of a third person shooter with no souls like mechanic and no similarity to the first one most people would be pissed, they need to keep the identity of the game and make improvements on top of whats already done, you never throw away a code just because you're doing a new game, you also dont do it from scratch, you can change a lot of things and keep the same code, story, gameplay, weapons and still use the same code and engine.
PS: I dont mean to be rude and sorry if I was, english is not my first language so I dont have awareness of how my text sounds for a native speaker reading it so if it was a little agressive Im sorry I agree we can disagree while still being friendly.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

What the hecc is going on in this thread. I want some cheats! I'm trying to get the Hero's Sword for my next run on Apocalypse.

Aschmos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aschmos »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:27 pm

You skipped most of my talk, ain't it? Cuz I sure as fuck said "WE unanimously came to a conclusion". It is both mine and cfemen's opinion from a game-hacking perspective that the developers slacked off and disguised Remnant 1 into Remnant 2 without putting too much effort into upgrading any internal systems. They basically spent time designing new levels and blueprints, which is 1/3 of the development time. And they charged for 3/3 of the time they want us to believe they spent working on this game.
You don't understand the genre. The success and the ratings speak for themselves that the 2nd part has started exactly where it is important and you are absolutely wrong.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Anyone got anything on spawning/adding items like rings, weapons etc.? Refilling worlds and trying to get random world drops is killing me...

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Guide How to Spawn/Add items (it's still somehow limited but it's a start):

1. Download @cfemen Table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25289
2. Check the following options in table in Main Menu: "Patch Exec Flag", "Enable Console", "Set Console-Key to F1", "Cheat Manager".
3. Load your character.

How does spawning items work:

1. Game only loads items that are on map you are in. MAP, not world. So for example if you are in Beatific Palace map on Losomn world, game loads all items from Beatific Palace.
2. Find item you want from that map using Wikipedia and finding it' name. Now, to make ID out of it (I have Standard Edition, I have no idea if that matters), just put item Name between the following templates: Amulet_NAMEOFITEM_C, Ring_NAMEOFITEM_C, Weapon_NAMEOFITEM_C. For example ring "Cataloger's Jewel" would be Ring_CatalogersJewel_C
3. Open console using F1
4. Type "EnableCheats 1" (not sure if it does anything but I did it)
5. Go to map, for example you have to go to Beatific Palace to be able to spawn Cataloger's Jewel ring.
5. Use "Summon" command to spawn item in front of you, so: Summon Ring_CatalogersJewel_C

That's it. Now, it's still limited to maps you have loaded, however it's a start and at least we know how it works so maybe someone smarter will move stuff from here. I have no idea if it spawns items that are random drop on map, or can be on same map depending on event/template of that map, but well, that's how it works in general.

Turtleshell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Turtleshell »

Requesting a cheat to fix Cass's position in Ward13, since she flies out of bounds.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ AAA game right there. Pfft.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:43 pm
^ AAA game right there. Pfft.
Think it's more AA game.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Yeah neither of the Remnant games are AAA, atleast not if AAA is meant to be some sign of quality, they're too jank for that. They don't even have the AAA price point.

RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RAVVS »

benny89 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:19 pm
Guide How to Spawn/Add items (it's still somehow limited but it's a start):

1. Download @cfemen Table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25289
2. Check the following options in table in Main Menu: "Patch Exec Flag", "Enable Console", "Set Console-Key to F1", "Cheat Manager".
3. Load your character.

How does spawning items work:

1. Game only loads items that are on map you are in. MAP, not world. So for example if you are in Beatific Palace map on Losomn world, game loads all items from Beatific Palace.
2. Find item you want from that map using Wikipedia and finding it' name. Now, to make ID out of it (I have Standard Edition, I have no idea if that matters), just put item Name between the following templates: Amulet_NAMEOFITEM_C, Ring_NAMEOFITEM_C, Weapon_NAMEOFITEM_C. For example ring "Cataloger's Jewel" would be Ring_CatalogersJewel_C
3. Open console using F1
4. Type "EnableCheats 1" (not sure if it does anything but I did it)
5. Go to map, for example you have to go to Beatific Palace to be able to spawn Cataloger's Jewel ring.
5. Use "Summon" command to spawn item in front of you, so: Summon Ring_CatalogersJewel_C

That's it. Now, it's still limited to maps you have loaded, however it's a start and at least we know how it works so maybe someone smarter will move stuff from here. I have no idea if it spawns items that are random drop on map, or can be on same map depending on event/template of that map, but well, that's how it works in general.
I can't figure out the template for the armour sets, though. Any idea?

citizenking
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by citizenking »

Is there a way to use Cheat Engine to trick the game into thinking you've completed an HC Apoc run? I've been playing legit but its such a stupid requirement to gate some of the old fan favorites behind.

TaKoDancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TaKoDancer »

RAVVS wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:03 am
I can't figure out the template for the armour sets, though. Any idea?
Summon Armor_[TYPE]_[NAME]_C

for type its either Head, Body, Gloves or Legs, name is the actual name of the armor piece tho some armors have a different BP name than their in-game name(most match tho)

so for example space worker hand piece would be Summon Armor_Gloves_SpaceWorker_C

tho the stuff has to be loaded in memory to be summoned, so you have to be in the map the item has spawned in already

also for those who might be wondering the 'prefix' for mutators is MetaGem, so MetaGem_[NAME}_C