Remnant 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by RAVVS »

TaKoDancer wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:01 pm
RAVVS wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:03 am
I can't figure out the template for the armour sets, though. Any idea?
Summon Armor_[TYPE]_[NAME]_C

for type its either Head, Body, Gloves or Legs, name is the actual name of the armor piece tho some armors have a different BP name than their in-game name(most match tho)

so for example space worker hand piece would be Summon Armor_Gloves_SpaceWorker_C

tho the stuff has to be loaded in memory to be summoned, so you have to be in the map the item has spawned in already

also for those who might be wondering the 'prefix' for mutators is MetaGem, so MetaGem_[NAME}_C
Thanks, mate. I have the Whispers bug and since I don't know when they'll fix it, CE is my only hope.

EDIT: Don't think it works due to it not having spawned to begin with. Trying to do it in Ward 13 and nothing. Maybe I just got the ID wrong.

EDIT2: Figured it out. Realmwalker is Summon Armor_[TYPE]_Explorer_C. Now all I need is to find a way to edit character appearance. In R1, there was a way through Hex editing but I don't think it can be done here.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Toxxysko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxxysko »

TaKoDancer wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:01 pm
tho the stuff has to be loaded in memory to be summoned, so you have to be in the map the item has spawned in already
Does this mean that if it's a map that usually spawns it but it doesn't spawn, you can't summon it?

TaKoDancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TaKoDancer »

Toxxysko wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:51 am
Does this mean that if it's a map that usually spawns it but it doesn't spawn, you can't summon it?
yeah, so for example if you're in, idk, void vessel facility in n'erud which can spawn the atom splitter sword but it didnt, summon command for it wont work

Chonker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonker »

how to remove item from equipment ? i accidentally added too much rings, thanks!

TaKoDancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TaKoDancer »

figured out how to spawn the items needed to trade with nightweaver web, seemingly the quest items needed for it CAN be summoned IN THE TORMENTED ASYLUM AREA even tho the items the trading give cant so, spoiler warning i guess if anyone here cares:
Spoiler
summon quest_item_core_overridepin_C - gives tormented heart relic, trade this with nimue for a different relic and then resummon the pin and trade with the web again to keep both
summon quest_item_charnelhouse_anklet_C - gives ring of retribution... ring
summon quest_item_kolketsrazor_C - gives nightweavers grudge amulet
summon quest_item_ravenousmedallion_C - gives the decrepit rune which can be traded with nimue for a rune pistol
summon quest_item_asylum_stonedoll_final_C - gives dreamcatcher melee weapon(shouldnt be needed since if you got the nightweaver web u can do the stonedoll event)

TehFastOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TehFastOne »

Is it possible to add Starkiller and Savior weapons (and how), they are rewards for finishing the game? They would i guess, have to be added in Ward 13.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Need something that refreshes Cass' inventory. I'm missing like a few rings from her shop.

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

how do add weapons?

KRou705
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KRou705 »

Does anyone know how to add more Blood Moon Essence. try using commands "Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|10" but it didn't work

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

If you have essence already, you can use tuuup!'s item editor.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

KRou705 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:31 pm
Does anyone know how to add more Blood Moon Essence. try using commands "Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|10" but it didn't work
Use the updated table with this command:
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/World/BloodMoonEssence/Material_BloodMoonEssence.Material_BloodMoonEssence_C

After that you can use "Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|xxxxx"

Shiroyama11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiroyama11 »

Anyone able to spawn the Burden of the gambler? It says it's from cass, so I figured like her other rings I can Summon it, But none of the uasset names seem to work. Remnant2/Content/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/BurdenOfTheGambler/Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler
I've tried Summon Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler_C In Ward 13, but nothing seems to happen.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Shiroyama11 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:37 pm
Anyone able to spawn the Burden of the gambler? It says it's from cass, so I figured like her other rings I can Summon it, But none of the uasset names seem to work. Remnant2/Content/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/BurdenOfTheGambler/Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler
I've tried Summon Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler_C In Ward 13, but nothing seems to happen.
Use:
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/BurdenOfTheGambler/Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler.Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler_C

You need to download the newest table here:
viewtopic.php?p=305094#p305094

+ enable the patch summon script

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

unREAL wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:48 pm
Shiroyama11 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:37 pm
Use:
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/BurdenOfTheGambler/Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler.Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler_C

You need to download the newest table here:
viewtopic.php?p=305094#p305094

+ enable the patch summon script
Is there a compiled list of item names and Summon command template somewhere?

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

ashuraman wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:48 pm

Is there a compiled list of item names and Summon command template somewhere?
Not yet.
There is a list of consumables and materials:

Equip:
/Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/HandGuns/Special/Sorrow/Weapon_Sorrow.Weapon_Sorrow_C
/Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/Melee/Standard/Sword/AssassinsDagger/Weapon_AssassinsDagger.Weapon_AssassinsDagger_C
/Game/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/BurdenOfTheGambler/Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler.Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler_C
/Game/World_Fae/Items/Trinkets/Amulets/ChainsOfAmplification/Amulet_ChainsOfAmplification.Amulet_ChainsOfAmplification_C

But if we all work together ( with FModel ) we can probably make a list very fast.
viewtopic.php?p=306222#p306222