Paper Sorcerer GOG

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Paper Sorcerer GOG

Post by STN »

A quick table for Paper Sorcerer GOG version, using AOB scan it may work for other versions as well

Made by Shiren

Updated 17-8-15

1.1: Fixed Some Minion 3 Inconsistency Pointers. Added defense in combat, both actual and max. Added Gems Script, just buy/learn or sell something

1) To activate the script enter the main game menu (press esc by default) first while in the dungeon somewhere, or in your own personal room at the sanctuary and close it

2) Activate the script and open the menu again

The table permit to change both actual and max health/energy even in combat, but the game use fixed tables to set the characters stats, so you can increase the maximum values if you want, but all non default parameters will reset after every battle or at level up

The addresses don't change unless a new game is loaded, so it is possible to just freeze the values if desired

I'll see if i can add a reliable way to change skills levels as well, the one learned form the trainer in the sanctuary, if i play enough

For anyone who may care, attempting to edit skills directly provoked a few curious reaction from the game, among other, the inability to open the edited character skills menu......same for increasing beyond maximum the levels of skills learned from the trainer

Updated to 1.1

-Fixed some Minion 3 inconsistency pointers.
-Added defense in combat, both actual and maximum
-Added Gems Script, just buy/learn or sell something

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Paper Sorcerer.CT
(25.53 KiB) Downloaded 60 times