The Leviathan’s Fantasy v1.0.0.5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fxvll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Leviathan’s Fantasy v1.0.0.5

Post by fxvll »

TioEdu wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:13 am
I think the bug he must be talking about is that everything become zero, if you increase the value too much, it will take up space in part of the game code, then all the items will be zero. Even after you delete everything it won't solve it because you "ate" part of the game memory that controls something.

edit: It can actually be solved, but it's such a complicated process that it's not even worth explaining and you'd have to know where it was "eaten" in memory when you edited it.
yep, this is what i meant :lol:

i don't think editing money will affect your save, it's only when you edit your item quantity then most likely your save will be bugged

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fxvll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fxvll »

lmrlmax wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:52 am
Bug that I got so far:
1. I got Item value to 0 after Disassemble Bloodline Material, but I already fix it and inform it in CE Table and make Max Value to 20 and it become safe to use.
2. I got Adventure stuck at Portal Gate, because of Adventure Item in Trading House have High Value because "Resources to 9M [Affect Trading House] [Activate > Use Resources]" Script. Careful Using "Resources to 9M [Affect Trading House] [Activate > Use Resources]",
I recommend it to:
a. Pause the Game first -> Activate -> Make Building in Maintenance Center -> Deactivate Script -> Resume the Game
or
b. Disable Portal first then use Script, Activate -> Make Building in Maintenance Center -> Deactivate Script -> Resume the Game
or
c. Only use Script in early game
or
d. Use "Item to 9K [Activate > Storage > Select All > Delete Custom Quantity]" Script for Money, because it share same address and only the value is different. Pause the Game first -> Activate -> Make Building in Maintenance Center -> Deactivate Script -> Resume the Game
how do you fix that bug #1? what i've experienced is that if something in your inventory value become 0, then all items after that will become 0 too. & what do you mean make the max value to 20? isn't the default max value for bloodline material 20?

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

fxvll wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:19 am
how do you fix that bug #1? what i've experienced is that if something in your inventory value become 0, then all items after that will become 0 too. & what do you mean make the max value to 20? isn't the default max value for bloodline material 20?
I got bug while in testing period with high value (9K) for Bloodline, then I disassemble it and got 0 value item.
What I mean about fix is: I set value to Bloodline Material to 20, so It will not have 0 value item after disassemble it.

For fixing Bug that already appear in your save: I don't know, just use your old save game.

Can you explain more about "if something in your inventory value become 0, then all items after that will become 0 too" ?, because I don't get that bug so far.

fxvll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fxvll »

lmrlmax wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:43 am
fxvll wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:19 am
I got bug while in testing period with high value (9K) for Bloodline, then I disassemble it and got 0 value item.
What I mean about fix is: I set value to Bloodline Material to 20, so It will not have 0 value item after disassemble it.

For fixing Bug that already appear in your save: I don't know, just use your old save game.

Can you explain more about "if something in your inventory value become 0, then all items after that will become 0 too" ?, because I don't get that bug so far.
yeah, so i use the high value (9k) for resources for everything (including bloodline) & once there is an item in my inventory that said 0 in its value, all the new items that i got changed value 0.

So i guess the limitation was coming from the bloodline material tab? Because before this i used to edit the value of an item using @TioEdu's way and every new item that i got after doing this became 0.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

fxvll wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:57 am
yeah, so i use the high value (9k) for resources for everything (including bloodline) & once there is an item in my inventory that said 0 in its value, all the new items that i got changed value 0.

So i guess the limitation was coming from the bloodline related item? Because before this i used to edit the value of an item using @TioEdu's way and every new item that i got after doing this became 0.
From my experience and about your story, I think the problem is amount of bloodline related item more than 20, then you disassemble it to get Item.
For bloodline related item, use script with amount of 20 and I think it will be safe. Because I already use bloodline related item with "amount to 20" script and I got normal value Item and not 0 Value Item.

fxvll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fxvll »

lmrlmax wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:08 am
fxvll wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:57 am

So i guess the limitation was coming from the bloodline related item? Because before this i used to edit the value of an item using @TioEdu's way and every new item that i got after doing this became 0.
From my experience and about your story, I think the problem is amount of bloodline related item more than 20, then you disassemble it to get Item.
For bloodline related item, use script with amount of 20 and I think it will be safe. Because I already use bloodline related item with "amount to 20" script and I got normal value Item and not 0 Value Item.
yeah, most likely from the bloodline material tab... will test it if i use the 9k for the bloodline enhancement material, will it trigger the bug or not XD

EDIT :
Tested it & it seems fine. Even the 9k bloodline material now safe. wth XD

sonicwinghero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonicwinghero »

Is this up to date for v1.5.7?

DaSilver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DaSilver »

The Table is still working, but only annoyance that I have is the 0 value items. I pause the game, change the material amount to 9K (didnt use it on bloodline stuff), disabled the cheat and unpause the game. For some time all went well, but now, in my last save, in about 5-10 minutes I get an armor material with 0 value. Is there a way to cure this bug? I tried deleting the 0 value items, but new Items still appear as 0 value.

sonicwinghero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonicwinghero »

Yeah, I have that problem as well.

dark51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dark51 »

Anyone know how to modify the godsend points at the start? Or have instructions on where I can learn to do so since I can change gold and item quantity on my own but the table that modified the godsend points no longer work and non of the other table seem to touch that part either.

edit: Nevermind finally found it as a 4 byte after finishing the first part of the game setup.

sundrops
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sundrops »

dark51 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:11 am
Anyone know how to modify the godsend points at the start? Or have instructions on where I can learn to do so since I can change gold and item quantity on my own but the table that modified the godsend points no longer work and non of the other table seem to touch that part either.

edit: Nevermind finally found it as a 4 byte after finishing the first part of the game setup.
i still cant find it, anyone can help me

Aeonions
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aeonions »

Godsend search for spent value instead of the given value.
Like you got 200, spent 10, search for that 10, then spent 20, now search 30, until you got that final spent value, turn it to 0.

Pamon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pamon »

Aeonions wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:22 pm
Godsend search for spent value instead of the given value.
Like you got 200, spent 10, search for that 10, then spent 20, now search 30, until you got that final spent value, turn it to 0.
Hi, this is not working for me. Can you explain step by step please?

Miyokorei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Miyokorei »

When you get to the screen to pick your leviathan, you have already spent 10. So search 4 byte for 10. Now select the snow field or the dead god realms to spend another 10. Now you have spent 20, so search for 20. Now move it back to the treasure island because its free. Now search for 10. Repeat 2 or 3 times to find the value for the godsend points. Change it to zero and freeze. Select everything you want and start your island.

xun468
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xun468 »

Is there a way to edit adventurer inventory? Some of mine have bugged items and it would be nice to just delete them