The Leviathan’s Fantasy v1.0.0.5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Leviathan’s Fantasy v1.0.0.5

Post by TioEdu »

video explaining how to recalculate address! (I won't be doing the same thing for each game, ok?)

Later I do more, I just started creating!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
The Leviathan’s Fantasy.CT
+ Itens from Trade House!
(5.39 KiB) Downloaded 2337 times
The Leviathan’s Fantasy.CT
(1.74 KiB) Downloaded 822 times

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Leviathan’s Fantasy v1.0.0.5

Post by TioEdu »

Just press F5 on the "Money" address and click on the first or second option and then with the right mouse button "find out what addresses this code accesses"

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

From scratch it would be something like this:

these 9000 are the values ​​that I put, it automatically finds everything in the game's inventory!

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

If you didn't understand or it didn't work, it's because you selected the wrong address, for example, only the third address worked, the other two didn't!

Laxard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laxard »

Why money? It will be almost impossible to find money manually later on, because it's shown value isn't true but lagging behind. Isn't it making more sense to use Tech Points instead?

Personally, I managed to find values of materials by changing them into hex values, and then "mirrowing" positions of the pairs of hex and searchin for hex pair.

For example I have 500 planks.It's hex value 1F4 or rather 01F4. So I search for F4 01 00. Then I increase or decrase value, let's say value become 480. It's 01E0 so I search for E0 01 00. I manage to find it and then I just change value on like E0 01 8C and have 9,175,520 of that resource (do not increase it above 9,999,999).
A bit of the pain but working. I not really good with Cheat Engine, but I guessed structure by checking the save throught hex editor. There is probably a easier way to do it.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

Laxard wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:29 pm
Why money? It will be almost impossible to find money manually later on, because it's shown value isn't true but lagging behind. Isn't it making more sense to use Tech Points instead?

Personally, I managed to find values of materials by changing them into hex values, and then "mirrowing" positions of the pairs of hex and searchin for hex pair.

For example I have 500 planks.It's hex value 1F4 or rather 01F4. So I search for F4 01 00. Then I increase or decrase value, let's say value become 480. It's 01E0 so I search for E0 01 00. I manage to find it and then I just change value on like E0 01 8C and have 9,175,520 of that resource (do not increase it above 9,999,999).
A bit of the pain but working. I not really good with Cheat Engine, but I guessed structure by checking the save throught hex editor. There is probably a easier way to do it.
I find the money in 3 scans and in seconds, then I do this process and that's it, I have all the items in the inventory every time a new one is added. And by doing that I put all the items in the 9000+ range.

edit: the game has protection against this method of cheating, it simply swaps the position of values ​​in memory, and it is precisely when the game lags. I would have to create a script(AOB) to keep track of these changes, but I don't know how to do that.

Xarael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xarael »

I've seen on your videos that you have the accessories, how do you do it?

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

Xarael wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:43 am
I've seen on your videos that you have the accessories, how do you do it?
It's the same method, finds the value of an accessory and searches for what the address does and it will show all the others in the game, including those that the developers forgot to delete (there are test ones that are quite broken).

zeusyan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zeusyan »

TioEdu wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:49 pm
From scratch it would be something like this:

these 9000 are the values ​​that I put, it automatically finds everything in the game's inventory!
I can get everything to work until the "find out what accesses this address" part. The new window is empty. I have to change the inventory one by one. :cry:

WhiteNOiz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhiteNOiz »

Does anyone find a way to increase the efficiency of building?

Laxard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laxard »

WhiteNOiz wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:23 am
Does anyone find a way to increase the efficiency of building?
Build roads nearby and manuals, hire more people, change their salary throught villager's dorm interface. After all, money shouldn't be issue...

Or you mean with Cheat Engine? That's risky but you can find value if you play around with building accessories. Devs already at the point of complaining about people who hacked production speed of armories (alongside of cost), made to many things, increased their saves to gigant sizes as a rezult and broke them then sent them to the devs with complains.

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

Hi..
Cheers..
Attachments
RoundTheClock-Win64-Shipping.CT
v1.0.0.22
(128.91 KiB) Downloaded 1190 times

greenfield