Bloody Hell simple ct !Doesnt work! check comments for one

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deldel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Bloody Hell simple ct !Doesnt work! check comments for one

Post by Deldel »

Hi, just threw together a simple ct, since i couldnt find anything but the bloody hell trainer, but you had to download more than just a table. sooo here u go.

just a simple table containing:
- currency
- health
- upgrade area amount
- chickens amount
- Energy
- Ultimate ready

to use it you have to edit the values, but everything u need to know is in the description to them.
If u want to freeze a value, only works for energy, i think, just tick the active box.
Game version: Sun, June 11, 2023

hope this is of use <3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Bloody Hell.CT
(1.98 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Last edited by Deldel on Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Bloody Hell simple ct

Post by Akira »

Deldel wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:33 pm
Hi, just threw together a simple ct, since i couldnt find anything but the bloody hell trainer, but you had to download more than just a table. sooo here u go.
These are just raw addresses which are different on each game restart or even on level loads meaning that this will work for no one at all.
You'll have to either find out what accesses your values and make actual scripts or make pointer scans to find static addresses if you want things to actually work.

Looks like I had made a table for this game a while ago but never uploaded it at frf, no clue if it still works though.
Bloody Hell_v1.0.CT
(691.49 KiB) Downloaded 90 times