System Shock Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: System Shock Remake

Post by Nightmarekiller »

I didn't know that this was already asked, sorry I don't have the habit to read all the pages.
Also I am good with the current cheat table too, it has more than enough stuff do enjoy the game, a simple noclip is of no concern really, I dare to say even useless for me. Also I forgot that you guys move on when you are done with the game, whenever there will be patches releases or not

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Crud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crud »

Crud wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:08 pm
gir489 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:57 pm
Bayo283 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:39 pm
So you can change difficulty in the middle of the game? What happens if you change mission back to 2, does the 10 hour timer restart?
I think so, at very least it changes the values the game uses to determine difficulty, so I have no idea internally what that does. When I started a Mission 3 game and set the difficulty for Mission to 2, it doesn't stop the timer, it keeps going.

If you want to stop the timer, you can use:

Code: Select all

TryStopGameCountdownTimer 0
That seems to make it stop.

If you want to start it again, use:

TryResumeGameCountdownTimer 1 0
If that doesn't work, there's another command you can try:

ForceResumeGameCountdownTimer 1
If you're coming from Easy or Normal difficulty, and you want to make it Hard, you need to invoke the following command so the timer starts:

InitializeGameCountdownTimer
For some reason I can't get any of this to work. I've been able to do other commands, but it just won't accept that as a valid command. It just says Command Not Recognized:TryStopGameCountdownTimer 0. Can anyone help me out?
I hope it's OK to quote myself, but I don't want someone else going through what I went through and being stumped. The command would not work because I had GrantItem on. Once it was turned off all the commands worked. I am still very new to all this. :oops:

MachinaEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MachinaEx »

Does the puzzle cheat work with the chess game?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

MachinaEx wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:04 pm
Does the puzzle cheat work with the chess game?
No, but you can just use a chess solver like this: [Link]

EDIT: I was interested in what makes it work and if they're using an advanced or basic chess AI for the game. Turns out, the way they set the difficulty is they have 3 sets of predefined chess boards, easy medium and hard. And then each difficulty has 25 different combinations of chessboard layouts it can randomly pick from each time. The AI has no thought process for determining its next move. It's entirely developed in Blueprint, and what it does, is it just randomly picks a piece, and randomly picks a square. If that piece can move to that square, it makes that move. If not, it keeps picking a new piece/square until it can then executes the move. The only exception to this, is if the AI is in check, then it picks an area the King can move to. Some AI. :roll:

Crud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crud »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:52 pm
How to spawn items:

Download my newest table and execute the GrantItem script.
Note: while the GrandItem script is active you can't use any other console command!

Now open the console and you will be able to use the GrantItem command.
Example for spawning a Logic Probe:

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/ITEM_LogicProbe.ITEM_LogicProbe_C,Count=1) 0
( yes you can copy and paste it into the console with ctrl+v)

If you want more or less items then change the Count= to anything you want!

Big list of Items from Gir498
Make sure to thank this dude for his work!

Edit:
Re-uploaded the newest table
GrantItem does now support to spawn upgrades!
This works for me like a charm, but when I try to create other items not in the list I don't get any results. I am pulling the path names from .uassets, and I find examples that match 1 for 1 with the syntax of the ones from the list. I add the commands at the beginning and the end of the line, and I still get nothing; I don't even get command not recognized after I enter them and I do have GrantItem on. I was also Wondering if there is a way to spawn from the crosshair.

Or, am I being a noob in completely misunderstanding how this works for most items in the game? Also are those items just the items that where put in; And it's not possible to create whatever item you want in game. I've read this thread multiple times but maybe I missed something? Any help would be greatly appreciated

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Crud wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:44 am
This works for me like a charm, but when I try to create other items not in the list I don't get any results. I am pulling the path names from .uassets, and I find examples that match 1 for 1 with the syntax of the ones from the list. I add the commands at the beginning and the end of the line, and I still get nothing; I don't even get command not recognized after I enter them and I do have GrantItem on. I was also Wondering if there is a way to spawn from the crosshair.

Or, am I being a noob in completely misunderstanding how this works for most items in the game? Also are those items just the items that where put in; And it's not possible to create whatever item you want in game. I've read this thread multiple times but maybe I missed something? Any help would be greatly appreciated
I am the one who figured out what the GrantItem function expects as its class parameter and it took a lot of trial and error for us to figure it out properly, so don't be embarrassed that it isn't exactly intuitive on how to get the item strings. What you need to do is actually locate the PICKUP version of the item you wish to give yourself and open that with a UAsset viewer. This is the entity that's placed in the world that when interacted with places the item into your inventory. They are located in Blueprints/Interactables/Pickups. Let's start with the PICKUP_Base.uasset so you can understand how these entities work in the world. PICKUP_Base has a function exposed called TryInteract. This function's blueprint code (along with a ton of other shit) just checks that A: it's alive in the world and B: you can pick it up. There's also a bunch of code for "heroic" pickups (which are when the actor does an animation about picking up the item, like when you get a better upgrade, he inspects it), but fuck all that we don't care about that. Skip to the bottom of the script, it eventually calls TryGrantItem. TryGrantItem calls GetItemClass and stores it in a local variable that's then later used to (eventually) call GrantItem. GetItemClass reads the ItemClass variable stored within the child class and just returns it, so we need to find that. For example, let's say we want to find out how to give ourselves the Crystal Skull that's found in the executive level that's worth a lot of credits in the recycler. First, we need to locate its PICKUP UAsset file and load it into the reader. It's located at Blueprints\Interactables\Pickups\Junk\Personal\PICKUP_CrystalSkull.uasset. Then we read its ItemClass declaration in export 2(class declaration). ItemClass is set to /Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Junk/Personal/JUNK_CrystalSkull.JUNK_CrystalSkull_C. So that's what you use for the GrantItems call.

There is a different function called SpawnObject part of the UGameplayStatics class (which is a part of the Engine classes). Its parameters are UObject* ObjectClass and UObject* Outer. You'd have to allocate memory for the UObject pointer and the Outer pointer (outer is just a UObject with the XYZ coordinates of where to spawn it, I think). That sounds like a massive pain in the ass yeah? What I did for my new game plus save, was just give myself the item then drop it so it's Infront of the player when they load in. If you really must have the item in the world, I suggest you do it that way. According to the [Link] it really gives fuck all on what the parameters mean.

Crud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crud »

gir489 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:45 pm
Crud wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:44 am

I am the one who figured out what the GrantItem function expects as its class parameter and it took a lot of trial and error for us to figure it out properly, so don't be embarrassed that it isn't exactly intuitive on how to get the item strings. What you need to do is actually locate the PICKUP version of the item you wish to give yourself and open that with a UAsset viewer. This is the entity that's placed in the world that when interacted with places the item into your inventory. They are located in Blueprints/Interactables/Pickups. Let's start with the PICKUP_Base.uasset so you can understand how these entities work in the world. PICKUP_Base has a function exposed called TryInteract. This function's blueprint code (along with a ton of other shit) just checks that A: it's alive in the world and B: you can pick it up. There's also a bunch of code for "heroic" pickups (which are when the actor does an animation about picking up the item, like when you get a better upgrade, he inspects it), but fuck all that we don't care about that. Skip to the bottom of the script, it eventually calls TryGrantItem. TryGrantItem calls GetItemClass and stores it in a local variable that's then later used to (eventually) call GrantItem. GetItemClass reads the ItemClass variable stored within the child class and just returns it, so we need to find that. For example, let's say we want to find out how to give ourselves the Crystal Skull that's found in the executive level that's worth a lot of credits in the recycler. First, we need to locate its PICKUP UAsset file and load it into the reader. It's located at Blueprints\Interactables\Pickups\Junk\Personal\PICKUP_CrystalSkull.uasset. Then we read its ItemClass declaration in export 2(class declaration). ItemClass is set to /Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Junk/Personal/JUNK_CrystalSkull.JUNK_CrystalSkull_C. So that's what you use for the GrantItems call.

There is a different function called SpawnObject part of the UGameplayStatics class (which is a part of the Engine classes). Its parameters are UObject* ObjectClass and UObject* Outer. You'd have to allocate memory for the UObject pointer and the Outer pointer (outer is just a UObject with the XYZ coordinates of where to spawn it, I think). That sounds like a massive pain in the ass yeah? What I did for my new game plus save, was just give myself the item then drop it so it's Infront of the player when they load in. If you really must have the item in the world, I suggest you do it that way. According to the [Link] it really gives fuck all on what the parameters mean.
Thank you! That was what I was looking for; Very informative. I wish I could say more than thanks because that saved me so much trial and error. You rock!

Time to get futzing around with it and see what I can do.

e:I got the Crystal Skull spawn to work! Now I'm wonder if I can create audio logs and data sticks I can't find. I followed the same process but didn't have any success. I'm guessing it's a whole different thing. What with it not going into your inventory, using the "heroic" animations, and it accumulating from playthrough to playthrough.

KyleB873
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KyleB873 »

(Lost my old account smh)

So I've been taking apart the game myself, and with the help of UE4SS and working with the devs to iron out some issues to get the tools compatible with the game, have started porting over some of these cheat engine features into a mod. The [Link] and I'd welcome anybody who wants to help out, add random cool stuff, tell me if I'm doing things right, etc. This is the first UE4 game I've modded so it's new territory for me.

@gir489 you sound like the one who might be able to answer [Link] that has been rattling my brain for the last 3-4 days since I'm still not good at reading the VM code and such.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Crud wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:45 pm
Now I'm wonder if I can create audio logs and data sticks I can't find. I followed the same process but didn't have any success. I'm guessing it's a whole different thing.
Nope.

KyleB873
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KyleB873 »

I've gotten my SpawnObject console command to work after some immense headaches. This is just as powerful as GrantItem, as it can not only be used to spawn pickups, but pretty much any object by it's full class name. Whether the object WORKS or not is another story entirely, however...

I've tested it with pickups and enemies so far with no issues.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KyleB873 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:56 pm
I've gotten my SpawnObject console command to work after some immense headaches. This is just as powerful as GrantItem, as it can not only be used to spawn pickups, but pretty much any object by it's full class name. Whether the object WORKS or not is another story entirely, however...

What's wrong with summon? It spawns an Actor from a given Class. Sure, its Blueprint has to be loaded into the Level.

EDIT: Oh.. looking at your commands.lua, you're doing exactly what I said above :D Cuz summon command calls SpawnActor :D The only thing it doesn't do is LoadAsset(...). Good work, nevertheless! ;)

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

KyleB873 wrote:

Has this experiment had any success in the Cyberspace sections as well? If so, this could be used to spawn the software objects we miss out on.

KyleB873
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KyleB873 »

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:16 am
KyleB873 wrote:

Has this experiment had any success in the Cyberspace sections as well? If so, this could be used to spawn the software objects we miss out on.
Good idea. I'll give it a try and report back.

KyleB873
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KyleB873 »

It won't work without some modifications, but considering I am able to spawn cyberspace stuff in realspace, that's a good sign already.

edit:
Accidental double post oop.

edit 2:
I have committed the necessary changes so that spawning works in cyberspace as well. When spawning, now I just grab the base class that both the cyberspace and realspace hacker controller inherit from to get the world instance for the spawn call.

Crud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crud »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:27 pm
Crud wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:45 pm
Now I'm wonder if I can create audio logs and data sticks I can't find. I followed the same process but didn't have any success. I'm guessing it's a whole different thing.
Nope.

This is great to hear. For the longest time I've been trying to get "The Inside Scoop" achievement. After learning you can, in fact spawn audio logs, and data sticks I put together every file in similar fashion to the items list you compiled.

Cyberspace:

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_1_A_Better_God_For_Earth_Cue.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_1_A_Better_God_For_Earth_Cue_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_2_Results.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_2_Results_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_3_Cyborg_Conversion.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_3_Cyborg_Conversion_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_5_Discovery.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_5_Discovery_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_4_Unleashed.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_4_Unleashed_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_6_Diegos_Bargain.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_6_Diegos_Bargain_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_7_Perception_Of_The_Crew.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_7_Perception_Of_The_Crew_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_8_Epiphany.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_8_Epiphany_C,Count=1) 0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	Level: Reactor

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/LevelR/LOG_KS_DennisSGarden_19-OCT-72_Alone.LOG_KS_DennisSGarden_19-OCT-72_Alone_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/LevelR/LOG_KS_DrJosephLewis_25-OCT-72_A_Life_Chosen.LOG_KS_DrJosephLewis_25-OCT-72_A_Life_Chosen_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/LevelR/LOG_LR_AbeGhiran_04-JAN-72_Low-G_Experiments.LOG_LR_AbeGhiran_04-JAN-72_Low-G_Experiments_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/LevelR/LOG_LR_AnnRaines_28-SEP-72_sickness1.LOG_LR_AnnRaines_28-SEP-72_sickness1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/LevelR/LOG_LR_CharlotteSigmund_29-SEP-72_scheduling.LOG_LR_CharlotteSigmund_29-SEP-72_scheduling_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/LevelR/LOG_LR_LonniStevens_26-OCT-72_Destroying_SHODAN.LOG_LR_LonniStevens_26-OCT-72_Destroying_SHODAN_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/LevelR/LOG_LR_MarcSteinberg_05-SEP-72_radiation_leaks.LOG_LR_MarcSteinberg_05-SEP-72_radiation_leaks_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/LevelR/LOG_LR_SHODAN_30-OCT-72_Our_work.LOG_LR_SHODAN_30-OCT-72_Our_work_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_3_Cyborg_Conversion.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_3_Cyborg_Conversion_C,Count=1) 0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 1: Medical

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_KS_5u5h154_22-OCT-72_Hiding.LOG_KS_5u5h154_22-OCT-72_Hiding_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_KS_AlexValero_28-OCT-72_Good_Money.LOG_KS_AlexValero_28-OCT-72_Good_Money_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_AbeGhiran_19-OCT-72_Join_Us.LOG_L1_AbeGhiran_19-OCT-72_Join_Us_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_AltheaGrossman_22-OCT-72_Human_Resistance.LOG_L1_AltheaGrossman_22-OCT-72_Human_Resistance_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_AltheaGrossman_27-OCT-72_Another_Bad_Day.LOG_L1_AltheaGrossman_27-OCT-72_Another_Bad_Day_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_AltheaGrossman_29-OCT-72_Many_Paths.LOG_L1_AltheaGrossman_29-OCT-72_Many_Paths_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_DavidHonig_11-OCT-72_Medical_CPU_s.LOG_L1_DavidHonig_11-OCT-72_Medical_CPU_s_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_DavidHonig_12-OCT-72_Cyborg_Conversion.LOG_L1_DavidHonig_12-OCT-72_Cyborg_Conversion_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_KarennaOzark_17-OCT-72_final_assault.LOG_L1_KarennaOzark_17-OCT-72_final_assault_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_KevinO_Connell_09-OCT-72_new_cyborgs.LOG_L1_KevinO_Connell_09-OCT-72_new_cyborgs_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_LawtonKirby_17-OCT-72_SHODANs_mutants.LOG_L1_LawtonKirby_17-OCT-72_SHODANs_mutants_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_MiraStackhouse_15-OCT-72_SHODANs_Presense.LOG_L1_MiraStackhouse_15-OCT-72_SHODANs_Presense_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_NathanD_Arcy_23-OCT-72_destroying_the_laser.LOG_L1_NathanD_Arcy_23-OCT-72_destroying_the_laser_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_SHODAN_03-NOV-72_Strike_against_Earth.LOG_L1_SHODAN_03-NOV-72_Strike_against_Earth_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_SHODAN_15-OCT-72_Mutagen_Transfer.LOG_L1_SHODAN_15-OCT-72_Mutagen_Transfer_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_1_A_Better_God_For_Earth_Cue.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_1_A_Better_God_For_Earth_Cue_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level1/LOG_L1_ToddBlankenship_25-OCT-72_mutants.LOG_L1_ToddBlankenship_25-OCT-72_mutants_C,Count=1) 0

Level 2: Research

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_KS_BrandonScottTrue_20-OCT-72_Leave_Chicago.LOG_KS_BrandonScottTrue_20-OCT-72_Leave_Chicago_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_KS_DanPelletier_24-OCT-72_Miss_You_Bro.LOG_KS_DanPelletier_24-OCT-72_Miss_You_Bro_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/NoLevel/LOG_LX_AmyGiovannone_XX-XXX-72_Audio_Log_Firmware_No_28.LOG_LX_AmyGiovannone_XX-XXX-72_Audio_Log_Firmware_No_28_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_BrufordEndicott_14-SEP-72_Power_Outages.LOG_L2_BrufordEndicott_14-SEP-72_Power_Outages_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_JonDavidWong_16-SEP-72_Power_Outages.LOG_L2_JonDavidWong_16-SEP-72_Power_Outages_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_NathanDArcy_14-FEB-72_Nanobot_Research.LOG_L2_NathanDArcy_14-FEB-72_Nanobot_Research_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_NathanDArcy_20-OCT-72_SHODAN_charging_the_laser.LOG_L2_NathanDArcy_20-OCT-72_SHODAN_charging_the_laser_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_NathanDArcy_21-OCT-72_block_the_laser_with_the_shields.LOG_L2_NathanDArcy_21-OCT-72_block_the_laser_with_the_shields_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_PaulStannek_11-SEP-72_radiation_leak.LOG_L2_PaulStannek_11-SEP-72_radiation_leak_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_PaulStannek_24-OCT-72_DArcys_death.LOG_L2_PaulStannek_24-OCT-72_DArcys_death_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_RexMelville_18-SEP-72_Computer_Malfunction.LOG_L2_RexMelville_18-SEP-72_Computer_Malfunction_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_SHODAN_03-NOV-72_mines.LOG_L2_SHODAN_03-NOV-72_mines_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_SHODAN_05-NOV-72_humanity.LOG_L2_SHODAN_05-NOV-72_humanity_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_SHODAN_19-OCT-72_exec_level_security.LOG_L2_SHODAN_19-OCT-72_exec_level_security_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_2_Results.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_2_Results_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_StacyEverson_06-FEB-72_Wormhole.LOG_L2_StacyEverson_06-FEB-72_Wormhole_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_TravisBaerga_16-OCT-72_gas_grenades.LOG_L2_TravisBaerga_16-OCT-72_gas_grenades_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_TravisBaerga_27-OCT-72_something_lurking.LOG_L2_TravisBaerga_27-OCT-72_something_lurking_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level2/LOG_L2_WarrenAnderczyk_11-SEP-72_bio-contaminants.LOG_L2_WarrenAnderczyk_11-SEP-72_bio-contaminants_C,Count=1)

Level 3: Maintenance

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_KS_FrodeSkara_30-OCT-72_Love_Dad.LOG_KS_FrodeSkara_30-OCT-72_Love_Dad_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_KS_JeroenGroote_18-OCT-72_Waiting_Outside.LOG_KS_JeroenGroote_18-OCT-72_Waiting_Outside_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_L3_AbeGhiran_01-NOV-72_personal_log_1.LOG_L3_AbeGhiran_01-NOV-72_personal_log_1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_L3_AbeGhiran_02-NOV-72_personal_log_2.LOG_L3_AbeGhiran_02-NOV-72_personal_log_2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_L3_DanaHunter_22-OCT-72_Isolinear_Chipset.LOG_L3_DanaHunter_22-OCT-72_Isolinear_Chipset_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_L3_Diagnostic_06-NOV-72_Repair_Diagnostic.LOG_L3_Diagnostic_06-NOV-72_Repair_Diagnostic_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_L3_Jaredfortier_06-SEP-72_storage_list.LOG_L3_Jaredfortier_06-SEP-72_storage_list_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_L3_JaredFortier_30-APR-72_execs_only.LOG_L3_JaredFortier_30-APR-72_execs_only_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_L3_JasonHarvey_18-OCT-72_SHODANs_virus.LOG_L3_JasonHarvey_18-OCT-72_SHODANs_virus_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_L3_JodiHayes_29-APR-72_new_viewing_room.LOG_L3_JodiHayes_29-APR-72_new_viewing_room_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level3/LOG_L3_SHODAN_06-NOV-72_Need_CPUs.LOG_L3_SHODAN_06-NOV-72_Need_CPUs_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_4_Unleashed.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_4_Unleashed_C,Count=1) 0

Level 4: Storage

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_KS_DrJMetz_19-OCT-72_Data_Rewrite.LOG_KS_DrJMetz_19-OCT-72_Data_Rewrite_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_KS_JohnNanut_18-OCT-72_In_The_Closet.LOG_KS_JohnNanut_18-OCT-72_In_The_Closet_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_KS_RobertZajac_22-JAN-72_Strange_Device.LOG_KS_RobertZajac_22-JAN-72_Strange_Device_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_KS_RyanMannion_21-OCT-72_My_Wife.LOG_KS_RyanMannion_21-OCT-72_My_Wife_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_L4_EdAubry_06-JAN-72_Mystery_Crate.LOG_L4_EdAubry_06-JAN-72_Mystery_Crate_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_L4_EdAubry_06-JUN-72_new_moving_schedule.LOG_L4_EdAubry_06-JUN-72_new_moving_schedule_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_L4_EdAubry_07-SEP-72_storage_5_layout.LOG_L4_EdAubry_07-SEP-72_storage_5_layout_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_L4_GregMacLeod_22-OCT-72_Suit_Recall.LOG_L4_GregMacLeod_22-OCT-72_Suit_Recall_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_L4_GregMacLeod_25-OCT-72_new_home_for_plastique.LOG_L4_GregMacLeod_25-OCT-72_new_home_for_plastique_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_L4_GregMacLeod_26-OCT-72_catwalks_damaged.LOG_L4_GregMacLeod_26-OCT-72_catwalks_damaged_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_L4_JonDavidWong_23-SEP-72_CPU_mystery.LOG_L4_JonDavidWong_23-SEP-72_CPU_mystery_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_L4_SaboEngle_20-OCT-72_Cortex_Prototypes.LOG_L4_SaboEngle_20-OCT-72_Cortex_Prototypes_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level4/LOG_L4_SaboEngle_24-OCT-72_Enviro_suit.LOG_L4_SaboEngle_24-OCT-72_Enviro_suit_C,Count=1) 0

Level 5: Flight Deck

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_AnnaParovski_06-NOV-72_too_late_for_us.LOG_L5_AnnaParovski_06-NOV-72_too_late_for_us_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_BiancaSchuler_04-AUG-72_Diego.LOG_L5_BiancaSchuler_04-AUG-72_Diego_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_ChauncyMcDaniel_12-OCT-72_Trust_no_one.LOG_L5_ChauncyMcDaniel_12-OCT-72_Trust_no_one_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_ChauncyMcDaniel_13-OCT-72_disturbing_news.LOG_L5_ChauncyMcDaniel_13-OCT-72_disturbing_news_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_DonTravers_01-SEP-72_service_bridge.LOG_L5_DonTravers_01-SEP-72_service_bridge_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_DonTravers_11-OCT-72_Defense_System.LOG_L5_DonTravers_11-OCT-72_Defense_System_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_DonTravers_11-SEP-72_convection_shaft.LOG_L5_DonTravers_11-SEP-72_convection_shaft_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_DonTravers_25-AUG-72_life_pods.LOG_L5_DonTravers_25-AUG-72_life_pods_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_EdwardDiego_27-APR-72_investigation.LOG_L5_EdwardDiego_27-APR-72_investigation_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_RobinKell_08-OCT-72_ambush.LOG_L5_RobinKell_08-OCT-72_ambush_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_RobinKell_15-SEP-72_access_corridors.LOG_L5_RobinKell_15-SEP-72_access_corridors_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_5_Discovery.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_5_Discovery_C
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_L5_SHODAN_11-OCT-72_Beta_Grove_Security.LOG_L5_SHODAN_11-OCT-72_Beta_Grove_Security_C,Count=1) 0

Level 6: Executive

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level6/LOG_L6_DanielFishman_12-FEB-72_Gold_Exec-Bots.LOG_L6_DanielFishman_12-FEB-72_Gold_Exec-Bots_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level6/LOG_L6_DanielFishman_29-APR-72_I_Got_Tickets.LOG_L6_DanielFishman_29-APR-72_I_Got_Tickets_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level6/LOG_L6_EdwardDiego_05-OCT-72_personal_log.LOG_L6_EdwardDiego_05-OCT-72_personal_log_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level6/LOG_L6_EdwardDiego_16-OCT-72_a_pact.LOG_L6_EdwardDiego_16-OCT-72_a_pact_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level6/LOG_L6_GerardKoufax_01-OCT-72_Beta_Grove_locked.LOG_L6_GerardKoufax_01-OCT-72_Beta_Grove_locked_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level6/LOG_L6_HarryWilkinson_04-OCT-72_grove_jettison.LOG_L6_HarryWilkinson_04-OCT-72_grove_jettison_C,Count=1) 0 
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level6/LOG_L6_KinerPerry_11-SEP-72_screen_malfunctioning.LOG_L6_KinerPerry_11-SEP-72_screen_malfunctioning_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level6/LOG_L6_KevinMurphy_04-NOV-72_Where_are_we.LOG_L6_KevinMurphy_04-NOV-72_Where_are_we_C,Count=1) 0

Level 7: Engineering

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level7/LOG_L7_ArnoldHessman_11-JAN-72_Antenna_Stations.LOG_L7_ArnoldHessman_11-JAN-72_Antenna_Stations_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level7/LOG_L7_ArnoldHessman_16-MAR-72_access_to_core.LOG_L7_ArnoldHessman_16-MAR-72_access_to_core_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level7/LOG_L7_ArnoldHessman_24-OCT-72_Blowing_the_station.LOG_L7_ArnoldHessman_24-OCT-72_Blowing_the_station_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level7/LOG_L7_BiancaSchuler_20-OCT-72_escape.LOG_L7_BiancaSchuler_20-OCT-72_escape_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level7/LOG_L7_BiancaSchuler_20-OCT-72_isolinear_chipset.LOG_L7_BiancaSchuler_20-OCT-72_isolinear_chipset_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level7/LOG_L7_BiancaSchuler_21-OCT-72_capture.LOG_L7_BiancaSchuler_21-OCT-72_capture_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level7/LOG_L7_SHODAN_01-NOV-72_security.LOG_L7_SHODAN_01-NOV-72_security_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level7/LOG_L7_SHODAN_02-NOV-72_fortress.LOG_L7_SHODAN_02-NOV-72_fortress_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_7_Perception_Of_The_Crew.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_7_Perception_Of_The_Crew_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level7/LOG_L7_WillardRichie_16-OCT-72_systems_code.LOG_L7_WillardRichie_16-OCT-72_systems_code_C,Count=1) 0

Level 8: Security

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_KS_DrDavidBroyles_25-OCT-72_True_Crime.LOG_KS_DrDavidBroyles_25-OCT-72_True_Crime_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level5/LOG_KS_JacovanDyk_28-OCT-72_Saturn_Hope.LOG_KS_JacovanDyk_28-OCT-72_Saturn_Hope_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_KS_LarsWestegren_16-MAR-72_Worrying.LOG_KS_LarsWestegren_16-MAR-72_Worrying_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_KS_MatthiasFleck_18-OCT-72_KrisKris.LOG_KS_MatthiasFleck_18-OCT-72_KrisKris_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_KS_MichaelPelletier_18-FEB-72_Meet_Up_For_Dinner.LOG_KS_MichaelPelletier_18-FEB-72_Meet_Up_For_Dinner_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_L8_AbeGhiran_01-NOV-72_security_level.LOG_L8_AbeGhiran_01-NOV-72_security_level_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_L8_CY-014_07-NOV-72_Schuler_Captured.LOG_L8_CY-014_07-NOV-72_Schuler_Captured_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_L8_CyborgDiego_20-OCT-72_capture_Schuler.LOG_L8_CyborgDiego_20-OCT-72_capture_Schuler_C
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_L8_DanaHunter_16-OCT-72_She_Left_Me.LOG_L8_DanaHunter_16-OCT-72_She_Left_Me_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_L8_JillVerrelli_12-JAN-72_Patch_Research.LOG_L8_JillVerrelli_12-JAN-72_Patch_Research_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_L8_LonniStevens_11-FEB-72_charging_robots.LOG_L8_LonniStevens_11-FEB-72_charging_robots_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Level8/LOG_L8_SHODAN_26-OCT-72_Construction_Order.LOG_L8_SHODAN_26-OCT-72_Construction_Order_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/AudioLogs/Cyberspace/LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_8_Epiphany.LOG_Cyberspace_SHODAN_8_Epiphany_C,Count=1) 0

DataSticks:

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_AlwaysaMaze.NOTE_DataStick_AlwaysaMaze_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_Base.NOTE_DataStick_Base_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_CitadelStationOverview.NOTE_DataStick_CitadelStationOverview_C,Count=1) 0 
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_EcoPods.NOTE_DataStick_EcoPods_C
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_EngineersReport_Medical.NOTE_DataStick_EngineersReport_Medical_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_EngineersReport_Research.NOTE_DataStick_EngineersReport_Research_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_MedicalReport.NOTE_DataStick_MedicalReport_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_EngineersReport_Research.NOTE_DataStick_EngineersReport_Research_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_NoteToSelf.NOTE_DataStick_NoteToSelf_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_OperationalInstructions.NOTE_DataStick_OperationalInstructions_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_RecyclingAndYou.NOTE_DataStick_RecyclingAndYou_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_RobotProduction.NOTE_DataStick_RobotProduction_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_SecurityReport_Exec.NOTE_DataStick_SecurityReport_Exec_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Media/Notes/DataSticks/NOTE_DataStick_WorkReport_Exec.NOTE_DataStick_WorkReport_Exec_C,Count=1) 0

Since one of the logs is located just outside the bounds of entry elevator room of security, it was nearly impossible to get. Some players were lucky enough to glitch through and get it, and Ghostwalking isn't known by the larger player base, so I thought I'd save people the headache of reaching the end of the game only to find they had 148 audio logs.

Thanks again to everyone here, and espcially to Gir489 for explaning it to me. Hope this helps.