Shieldwall

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Shieldwall

Post by Sigan »

Version 1.0, for Game Version 1.0
Features:

Find Game Time Pointers
Find Player Team Pointers
Find Player Team Leader Pointers
Find Player Standard Bearer Pointers

Team Root Pointers
Player Team Pointers
Enemy Team Pointers

Purple is indicative of pointers reliant on a script to find the base pointer. Blue is indicative of a pointer that has consistently worked for me in all my instances of the game and seems to be static - but may not be. Let me know if you have an experience different than my own.

When setting up a Battle: don't change your position on the field. You can if you want but, "playerTeam," is actually just the first team in the list. If you're listed as the third team, your information will be in team2's stuff (first team is team0). So, the table will work properly, but you will be confused and you might not want to use the preset hotkey Alt+Num1 as it will set team1-team3 to have locked gold, experience, and score at a value of 1. The script, however, will grab your player's hero, and use that information to populate the rest of the scripts beneath it.
Feel free to use this as a jumping point to write scripts. Until then, Alt+Num0 will unfreeze all the pointers, Alt+Num1 will activate all the pointers in the way that I've found to be most beneficial. Alt+Num2 will add some points to a couple pointers that benefit the player. The pointers for Standard Bearers won't populate until the Standard Bearer is spawned. For the enemy team, this also depends on them being able to buy the skill, so keep that in mind if you only ever see ???'s in those locations.

This required a lot of hard work. Lots of pointer scanning, dissecting the structure, finding the roots, watching the code change as I played the game and figuring out offsets for specific things. If there's something you'd like added, mention it and I'll see what I can do. If you can make this better, please have at it. This was fun, but difficult for a somewhat moderately educated coder like myself.

Have a great day!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shieldwall.CT
v1.0 for Game Version 1.0
(108.26 KiB) Downloaded 903 times
Last edited by Sigan on Mon May 15, 2023 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mattyteo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shieldwall

Post by mattyteo »

Hi,
firstly I thank you for the table :D second, I tried manually some of the player pointer under the "getPlayerInfo" script and:

- healthPerSecondStandardAura
- moveSpeedBonusStandardAura
- attackSpeedBonusStandardAura
- meleeDamageBonusStandardAura
- attackSpeedBonusStandardAura
- currentThrowAmmo
- maxThrowAmmo

at least for now they works, shows also in the left side correctly but some of them doesn't work like:

- gpmBonusStandardAura
- flagCaptureSpeedBonus?StandardAura (there's a ? in the name but ig it doesn't affect the table)

they show in the standard effects but I can't see the effects in game (I also tried to put a really high number so the effect would be noticeable but without success. Idk if it has some soft/hard caps)
Also, for the "gpmBonusStandardAura" it shows in the standard banner effects but it doesn't show in the flag tooltip (the thing where you see the progress and GPM: XXX)

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

For some reason, that link is broken. Regardless of that... as you suspected that ? does mean something. It means I was guessing. It also means that, although I never noticed an effect in the game either, it seemed to correspond with leveling up the Standard Bearer and the bonuses conferred by the points invested. Since it didn't mess up my game, I left the guess in there. Maybe someone else can figure out what it's doing. I also didn't see a difference in gpm when I messed with that variable. Oh well.

And it started to sound like you were listing those as the only pointers that were working or that they were the ones you had a problem with. Why did you list those pointers specifically? Those pointers were also guesses, but they seem to actually show some sort of written bonus in the game, when activating the horn and within the range of the standard. Are they not working for you? Can you not freeze currentThrowAmmo and continually launch javelins with your squad? Did you purchase that upgrade yet?

mattyteo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mattyteo »

And it started to sound like you were listing those as the only pointers that were working or that they were the ones you had a problem with. Why did you list those pointers specifically?
The first pointers that I listed, the second I listed doesn't work. I tested all of the listed ones
but they seem to actually show some sort of written bonus in the game, when activating the horn and within the range of the standard. Are they not working for you?
Just the GPM and the FCS are not working idk why, they show on the standard buff list but they don't provide nothing sadly :?
Can you not freeze currentThrowAmmo and continually launch javelins with your squad? Did you purchase that upgrade yet?
I tried again and it was working, I could launch javelin until they ran out

Like in this case i could throw 5 javelin with the squad without problem

I also tried freezing the currentThrowAmmo and it was fully functional:

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

mattyteo wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:27 pm
The first pointers that I listed, the second I listed doesn't work. I tested all of the listed ones
Just the GPM and the FCS are not working idk why, they show on the standard buff list but they don't provide nothing sadly :?
I tried again and it was working, I could launch javelin until they ran out
Like in this case i could throw 5 javelin with the squad without problem
I also tried freezing the currentThrowAmmo and it was fully functional:
That first sentence looks like you're saying two mutually exclusive things are true at the same time. However, I'm going to take just, "the second I listed doesn't work," to be the meat of that verbal sandwich.

For the GPM and FCS, it may be that I've found a pointer to a display value, but not an actual value. It could also be that the game just doesn't register those values - but I doubt that. Maybe someone else will dissect this better and give us a better table with mine as a helpful starting point.

And thank you for the feedback