Zelda: tears of the kingdom v1.1.0 [YUZU/RYUJINX]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Zelda: tears of the kingdom [YUZU/RYUJINX]

Post by Darkensteele »

Out of curiosity with regards to console games that get dumped off to pc via emulation, is it typically difficult to achieve tables and/or trainers? Or is it that an IP needs to actually officially release before it gets put under the microscope?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by intelhater »

OP how bout you make a video showing how to use the ct for this game not for persona and put it in this post. Persona is a totally different game than zelda tears of the kingdom is. I don't know why you decided to be a dumbass and upload a persona video to this post when it has nothing to do with this game. Btw none of the cheats work for this game in your tears of the kingdom cheat table.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Yuzu supports Atmosphere's cheat engine

[Link]
[Link]

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

intelhater wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 3:06 pm
OP how bout you make a video showing how to use the ct for this game not for persona and put it in this post. Persona is a totally different game than zelda tears of the kingdom is. I don't know why you decided to be a dumbass and upload a persona video to this post when it has nothing to do with this game. Btw none of the cheats work for this game in your tears of the kingdom cheat table.
because the game wasn't out yet (If I posted it, it would simply be taken down), and it's literally the same thing, just because you're dumb doesn't mean everyone else is. And I literally put the step-by-step photos as well.
Last edited by TioEdu on Fri May 12, 2023 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

eTheBlack wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Yuzu supports Atmosphere's cheat engine

[Link]
[Link]
this guy does it better:
[Link]

the fast swimming cheat has a bug that keeps glitching hearts, I don't recommend using it.

intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by intelhater »

TioEdu wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 3:18 pm
intelhater wrote:
because the game wasn't out yet (If I posted it, it would simply be taken down), and it's literally the same thing, just because you're dumb doesn't mean everyone else is. And it literally has the step-by-step pictures too.
I tried following those steps in those pictures but my cheat engine comes up with way too many address. So I can't figure out which address it is. I recommend you just make a ct that populates the addresses automatically so every user that doesn't know how to search for those address can just choose the cheats and have cheat engine automatically input them.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

intelhater wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 3:43 pm
TioEdu wrote:
intelhater wrote:
because the game wasn't out yet (If I posted it, it would simply be taken down), and it's literally the same thing, just because you're dumb doesn't mean everyone else is. And it literally has the step-by-step pictures too.
I tried following those steps in those pictures but my cheat engine comes up with way too many address. So I can't figure out which address it is. I recommend you just make a ct that populates the addresses automatically so every user that doesn't know how to search for those address can just choose the cheats and have cheat engine automatically input them.
what I did was to get the display value, not the Item, you pass one by one that you have in your inventory and there will always be only two values ​​left, the "display" of the items when you pass from one to the other as if you had to choose which one to use. Of course, in my case only two appeared more quickly, because they are more specific values ​​885 and 972. And if you saw the video, you saw that you need to leave MEM_MAPPED selected in settings.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

TioEdu wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 4:00 pm
intelhater wrote:
TioEdu wrote:

what I did was to get the display value, not the Item, you pass one by one that you have in your inventory and there will always be only two values ​​left, the "display" of the items when you pass from one to the other as if you had to choose which one to use. Of course, in my case only two appeared more quickly, because they are more specific values ​​885 and 972. And if you saw the video, you saw that you need to leave MEM_MAPPED selected in settings.
I got the first display to work, but the 2nd display, doesn't seem to work, and can't seem to figure out the weapon sections, do I need to be a little further along in the game for them to start making sense?

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

in the case of durability and stamina, only the display values ​​work (visual numbers), but with them you can easily find the real values, ​​because this values ​​change position in memory (they don't have the same distance -fixed position- as the others, that's why when you recalculate it doesn't work),I would have to make a script to work and that takes too much time to do in the emulator.
I got the first display to work, but the 2nd display, doesn't seem to work
it didn't have to be there, I just left it. the second value is just a reference of the distance from one item to the other, for example, if you scan the item from top to bottom, or from right to left, the second 'display' will be different.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

yuzu 3587 don't need DepthsFix and CloudsFix anymore. I don't know if we still need totkyuzufix-v3.2a-1.1.0; If someone tests it, can you let me know here?

DANNYDARTHTK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DANNYDARTHTK »

Is there a way to get the pointer for movement while using the glider? Maybe make a faster glider by getting the forward momentum?

CrazyCatNear
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrazyCatNear »

TioEdu wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 2:38 am
yuzu 3587 don't need DepthsFix and CloudsFix anymore. I don't know if we still need totkyuzufix-v3.2a-1.1.0; If someone tests it, can you let me know here?
I confirm - none of this is needed

totkyuzufix-v3.2a is not needed

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

CrazyCatNear wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 8:34 pm
TioEdu wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 2:38 am
I confirm - none of this is needed

totkyuzufix-v3.2a is not needed
now don't need any of the mods to fix things up. And it's much better not to use it because the game starts much faster.

nakama2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nakama2 »

TioEdu wrote:
No matter what I always end with 3 values, which never deviate from each other. I tried each address in with the following steps with the Display part, but the memory manager always only changes value when I move the cursor in the inventory, and if I edit the value, it just reverts after I move the cursor. The memory manager also doesn't otherwise have any of the values of other items listed like in the pic... Any advice?

intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by intelhater »

TioEdu wrote:
intelhater wrote:
TioEdu wrote:

I don't know how to get the display value. I've never had to have cheat engine search for stuff before. So I don't know how to get those values.