Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheThing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

Post by TheThing »

AlexS wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:18 pm
In the table for game version 2.1.2288 (28336 and earlier), which I posted on this forum, there is such an option, instantaneous capture of cargo of any weight at any distance.
Later, in the test version of the table, the ability to automatically (without the need to manually mark each cargo) the process of capturing only certain cargoes using a filter system (type of cargo, race, cost, etc.) was also added.
[DeepL translate]
What was the algorithm for the search for the right place in the code? Was it the speed of the cargo? Or a bonus for distance and weight?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

TheThing wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:30 am
What was the algorithm for the search for the right place in the code?
(Google translation)

More than 4 years have passed, I don’t remember exactly how I acted then. Probably in a very simple way, the game is not hard to crack. As far as I remember, each gripper has a weight limit for the load it can grab. You can see which instructions refer to this value at the time the load is captured. In the same place, apparently, there should be a capture speed.

WexeR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WexeR »

Fix for UNIVERSE mod pack, features -Items taken in hand and -Parameters under the cursor now work. Added new features for gripper, min and max speed attracting objects. Tested on standard UNIVERSE mod pack.
Attachments
Space Rangers HD A War Apart_all versions EN 2.1.2442 fix for UNIVERSE.CT
(275.73 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

Anklava
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anklava »

WexeR wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:31 pm
Fix for UNIVERSE mod pack, features -Items taken in hand and -Parameters under the cursor now work. Added new features for gripper, min and max speed attracting objects. Tested on standard UNIVERSE mod pack.
Yes, "Hyper-space and Planetary battles" do not work in your table..Can anyone fix this? And so, everything else seems to work..

WexeR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WexeR »

Anklava wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:06 pm
WexeR wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:31 pm
Yes, "Hyper-space and Planetary battles" do not work in your table..Can anyone fix this? And so, everything else seems to work..
I'm sorry. I did not inform you that in my case the “PBEngine” modification was disabled for the functions of Planetary battles to work.

ToonFox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ToonFox »

There is any of table with working achievements?

juu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by juu »

ToonFox wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:12 pm
There is any of table with working achievements?
Achievements work with any working table as long as you don't directly modify values that the game is tracking. Setting the money directly will mark the save as cheated and you stop getting achievements (iirc until the game restart), set the price of something to billion and sell it - you'll be fine.
I maintain a working table in this thread. Note that modded .exes from modpacks have achievements disabled unless it's a testing one