STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Post by cfemen »

Hi,

attached is a table to unlock the console + commands :)

How it works:
Activate the Enable script and if you are in the main menu activate Create Console.
Now you can open the console with ^Tilde
if Tilde does not work on your keyboard layout use the Set Console-Key To F1 script.

Commands you can use if Construct Cheat Manager is enabled:

Code: Select all

Slomo <scale>
God
Teleport
ToggleDebugCamera
FOV <value>
ToggleCheatsMenu
e.g:
Double the game speed = Slomo 2
Teleport to crosshair: Teleport ( can also be combined with ToggleDebugCamera )

Enable the debug/cheat menu: ToggleCheatsMenu ( use this command if a savegame is loaded )
This command does add the debug tab to the pause menu with a huge load of options ( spawning, add skill points and more ):

Note: you may have to select the options with space or enter instead of clicking ...

Commands you can use if Allow Hero Commands is enabled:

Code: Select all

Heal 1
setForceMeter 1
RefillHealthPots
That's it, that should be enough to have a nice playtrough :)

I might add later more stuff to the table, but I can't promise coz I barely get ~20 fps ... so if you want a normal table instead of a console I would recommend the trainers from:
-DarkMango
-Akira
-cheat engine

BR
cfemen

Edit:
-added some pointers to the table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
JediSurvivor.CT
EA App Version
UE4 Console Table
+Pointers
(9.3 KiB) Downloaded 3916 times
JediSurvivor.CT
EA App Version
UE4 Console Table
(5.8 KiB) Downloaded 974 times

JohnnyRainbow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Post by JohnnyRainbow »

Works great, thank you!!!

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:19 pm

Hi Cfemen,

Is it possible to add an auto-block/parry option on your future table update similar to this from Fallen Order? viewtopic.php?p=290569#p290569

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hi cfemen.

Is it possible to add an "ignore" function for all these custom requests everyone and their dog are posting? I mean.. there's a full fledged debug menu with a ton of options.. but gee, it may not have the 1 I wanted T_T.. I got 99 problems but the 1 option missing ain't one. Or is it? :D

BR,
Sun

lefomel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lefomel »

it doesn't work. Pressing enable does nothing....

AlexGatutz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlexGatutz »

Hello, can anyone help me? When i press Construct Cheat Manager the game turns off and cheat engine says "done - you might have to enter the script again" and if i start the game again it does the same thing. Can't seem to activate the one for the debug menu :(

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

Hi. In the debug menu, the "lost treasure debug" option should give +1 or +5 to the currency. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me at all. Is there any trick to it?Spawn enemies and unlock cosmetics work.

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

AlexGatutz wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 12:54 pm
Hello, can anyone help me? When i press Construct Cheat Manager the game turns off and cheat engine says "done - you might have to enter the script again" and if i start the game again it does the same thing. Can't seem to activate the one for the debug menu :(
Enable the debug/cheat menu: ToggleCheatsMenu ( use this command if a savegame is loaded )
This command does add the debug tab to the pause menu with a huge load of options ( spawning, add skill points and more ):

citizenking
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by citizenking »

So this worked for me, but maybe a little too well. I finished messing around with the cosmetics to see what was going to be available and then closed the game and loaded my save from the pre-cheat point, but the debug menu is still there?

Is there a way to basically disable/undo what this table has done? I tried re-installing the game but the debug menu is pretty much just there no matter what I do and I'd rather it not be.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. Didn't realize that I have to have the create cheat manager enabled and then enter the ToggleCheatsMenu again. Gonna leave this up in case anyone else makes the same mistake I did.

skyda96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skyda96 »

doesn't work, clicking enable does nothing

rinclan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rinclan »

The tables no longer work with the patch 7 from September 5, 2023. The tables load correclty, but the options didn't work.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

rinclan wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:27 pm
The tables no longer work with the patch 7 from September 5, 2023. The tables load correclty, but the options didn't work.
Hi,

yes the update broke the table, but coz Im not playing it anymore I won't update it for the public ( downloading ~155 GB and spend time to fix the table )

So you can update it yourself or in case you want to support my work you can get the updated table on my patreon for the lowest tier, coz 2 days ago already someone requested an update and since yesterday the update is finished :)

BR
cfemen

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

So I supported you, downloaded the update CT and it STILL doesn't work. There is an Enable check box. I click it, it spins for a second the goes right back to being unticked. Is there something that I'm missing?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

zurls wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:26 pm
So I supported you, downloaded the update CT and it STILL doesn't work. There is an Enable check box. I click it, it spins for a second the goes right back to being unticked. Is there something that I'm missing?
Hi,

btw you can directly write me messages on patreon, or comment on the Jedi Survivor post.

Did you attach Cheat Engine to the Process?
You can right click on the script ( after failed activation ) to see the error message, there is small area on top for that.

Maybe the game had another update, I don’t have the game installed, I will download it this night so I can look tomorrow into it if the table needs an Update!

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

I checked on Steam and there was another patch on October 10.