STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ita39
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Post by Ita39 »

KS212 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:52 pm
Ita39 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 3:21 pm

Hmm... "patch in", you mean find a way to do it in cheat engine right?
I mean, you could somehow alter them individually in jedi fallen order...
Patch in as in UE4 modding, nothing to do with cheat engine or memory hacking. Sure you CAN do it with memory hacking but since UE4SS is a thing it'd be easier to do with directly manipulating/scripting the engine as opposed to poking it externally.
Hope it happens either way. Would've been great to see it be modded in JFO, cause I'm guessing it's why the blades would reset on death and stuff.
But ergh, I'll take it in whatever form it comes :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi can somebody tell me if there is a way to unlock more perk slot through the debug menu? or can someone make an option for it?

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Is there a way to modify skill points?

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

Sourenics wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:26 pm
Is there a way to modify skill points?
You can do it with my app. Akira doesn't have this option so I hope he doesn't mind me suggesting it.

fivemoley
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivemoley »

SO has anyone managed to unlock the dark side ability before you get it naturally?
Via the debug menu obviously.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

fivemoley wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 2:36 pm
SO has anyone managed to unlock the dark side ability before you get it naturally?
I did but I can't remember exactly which option it was... it was the one that auto unlocked all of the skills in the stances page somehow even before I had gotten the stances legitimately... I guess have a fiddle around and see which option gives you all skills unlocked and that should also give you the dark side power.

Maximus26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maximus26 »

Akira wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:23 pm
Evoc wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:40 pm
Been trying to find the pointer to change the lightsaber color, I figured it would've been CurrentLightsaberColorIndex but no joy, anyone know the pointer for it?
Found the lightsaber light color but Not the lightsaber color :ph34r:
(BGRA, Byte values)

No clue about Autoblock stuff

For currency, I haven't played enough yet to gain any.
Got Skill Points though, table Update will be available later the day.
how can I change my skill points ? thanks

fivemoley
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivemoley »

KS212 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 6:18 pm
fivemoley wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 2:36 pm
I did but I can't remember exactly which option it was... it was the one that auto unlocked all of the skills in the stances page somehow even before I had gotten the stances legitimately... I guess have a fiddle around and see which option gives you all skills unlocked and that should also give you the dark side power.
Got it. Lightsaber debug. Stance cycle mode. Or randomize. I did both and both seem to do it. For some reason or other.

DragonVerity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragonVerity »

Newb question, I don't see the mods folder in the game files. Do I need to do something else?

raizeln1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by raizeln1 »

Hello, thanks for the table

Pnash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pnash »

Does anyone know how to enable high contrast mode?
Last edited by Pnash on Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thanks for the table and also for sharing links to other people tables too !

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I wonder thought, would it be possible to add "infinite health potion" (i don't remember the name in game) ? If someone has a script like that please share it if you can :)
I know it's possible as i have seen it elsewhere but it was for a previous version of the game so they may have changed something since.

In any case, thanks for anyone who help me to find this script :mrgreen: and for the tables of course.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

In case some people didn't know, at least i didn't :mrgreen: , if you need some shards to buy cosmetics at the shop near the cantina (or any other similar shop), you can get them via the debug menu (activate cheats first of course) in "Lost Treasure Debug" then "Cycle Currency" until it show on the top right of the screen the one you want then click the "+1" or "+5" buttons to add some.

If the value doesn't change (you current amount is indicated also on the same screen) then it means you haven't activated the cheats option in the table.

nickxar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nickxar »

acecel wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:55 am
In case some people didn't know, at least i didn't :mrgreen: , if you need some shards to buy cosmetics at the shop near the cantina (or any other similar shop), you can get them via the debug menu (activate cheats first of course) in "Lost Treasure Debug" then "Cycle Currency" until it show on the top right of the screen the one you want then click the "+1" or "+5" buttons to add some.

If the value doesn't change (you current amount is indicated also on the same screen) then it means you haven't activated the cheats option in the table.
hi , almost all options like skill points , lightsaber debug , stance mode etc works for me but i am unable to use the "lost treasure debug" option to edit shards or other stuff in it. The value doesn't change for me , I even loaded the table and activate it but it still doesn't works . Am i doing something wrong or do i have to activate some other option in the table too ? Btw which table are u using ?