STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Post by acecel »

nickxar wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:25 am
acecel wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:55 am
In case some people didn't know, at least i didn't :mrgreen: , if you need some shards to buy cosmetics at the shop near the cantina (or any other similar shop), you can get them via the debug menu (activate cheats first of course) in "Lost Treasure Debug" then "Cycle Currency" until it show on the top right of the screen the one you want then click the "+1" or "+5" buttons to add some.

If the value doesn't change (you current amount is indicated also on the same screen) then it means you haven't activated the cheats option in the table.
hi , almost all options like skill points , lightsaber debug , stance mode etc works for me but i am unable to use the "lost treasure debug" option to edit shards or other stuff in it. The value doesn't change for me , I even loaded the table and activate it but it still doesn't works . Am i doing something wrong or do i have to activate some other option in the table too ? Btw which table are u using ?
I finished/uninstalled the game so i can't try, but from memory you click on "lost treasure", it show you another screen, in this screen there is buttons like "+1" and "+5" that allow you to edit the value of the currency curently shown on the screen (the name is written on top) and there is 2 other button to move to the next/previous currency.
I think i sometimes had the issue of it not refreshing, but i left the menu completely and tried again, it usually worked. I can't help you anymore than that, sorry.
About the table i was using the table from Akira on this topic.

Good luck !

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sharkdrumintothewild
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sharkdrumintothewild »

Console commands are not working; I have followed all the steps, but I am still receiving the error 'command not recognized'.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

sharkdrumintothewild wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:12 am
Console commands are not working; I have followed all the steps, but I am still receiving the error 'command not recognized'.
viewtopic.php?p=296310#p296310
still works fine.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I find it cringe that no one fucking reads answers given to others before them.. and they just blatantly post theirs on top of the pile..

rinclan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rinclan »

This table no longer works with the patch 7 from September 5, 2023. The table load correclty, but the options didn't work. Furthermore, if you select the option "One hit kill" the game crashes"

erdelf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by erdelf »

well not full on doesn't work, but it's sporadic. The pointers seem to be pointing wrongly, and the scripts only work partially. One-Hit kill seemed to work fine on the one boss I tried it on. Infinite Health just prevents basic blaster fire damage but not grenades, rockets or others.

shearerc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shearerc »

Some of the offsets have changed in latest patch, that's why OP's table works partially.

Updated table (especially the Inf Health) for patch 7 from September 5, 2023. Added Damage Multiplier.
Tested with EA Play - may work for Steam too.
Most other functions I tested still continue to work. All credits to Akira of course.
Standard advice - back up your saves before trying.
Attachments
JediSurvivor_v1.2_gamePatch7.zip
for Game patch 7 from September 5, 2023
with Damage Multiplier
(365.01 KiB) Downloaded 1144 times
JediSurvivor_v1.2_gamePatch7.zip
for Game patch 7 from September 5, 2023
(364.44 KiB) Downloaded 460 times

stone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stone »

Anything to add discs or minerals? (buy in stores)

stone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stone »

acecel wrote:
In case some people didn't know, at least i didn't :mrgreen: , if you need some shards to buy cosmetics at the shop near the cantina (or any other similar shop), you can get them via the debug menu (activate cheats first of course) in "Lost Treasure Debug" then "Cycle Currency" until it show on the top right of the screen the one you want then click the "+1" or "+5" buttons to add some.

If the value doesn't change (you current amount is indicated also on the same screen) then it means you haven't activated the cheats option in the table.
Hi, sorry but where i can found "lost treasure debug"? I didnt see this yet

Bronco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bronco »

stone wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:32 pm
acecel wrote:

Hi, sorry but where i can found "lost treasure debug"? I didnt see this yet
In the debug menu, but it's not really working - there is no reliable way to cheat shards!

iceifer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iceifer »

shearerc wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:12 pm
Some of the offsets have changed in latest patch, that's why OP's table works partially.

Updated table (especially the Inf Health) for patch 7 from September 5, 2023. Added Damage Multiplier.
Tested with EA Play - may work for Steam too.
Most other functions I tested still continue to work. All credits to Akira of course.
Standard advice - back up your saves before trying.
Thanks! I got this over thanksgiving 2023 via Steam which uses the EA launcher. Table doesn't appear to be working and behaves the same as the original table. Enemies just stand there and attacking them does nothing. I have only enabled infinite health + one hit kill. Perhaps a newer update for the game has caused pointers to get moved again?

Naireem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Naireem »

The Cheat table needs an update for patch 7.5.

WafflesASAP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WafflesASAP »

@Akira - hey, Happy New Year!

I wanted to post for two reasons:

1. I wanted to confirm that - like the previous commenter - I'm also unable to get this table to work for version 7.5 of the game. That said, I did end up finding a different table that works for me on another site (and I made some modifications to it for my needs), so hopefully this doesn't come off like I'm just another knucklehead asking you to spend more of your valuable time to update this trainer just so some total stranger gets what they want (probably without ever getting so much as a 'thank you' from them). The main reason I wanted to comment is...

2. ...I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to make this table and then selflessly share it with the public in the first place. Folks like you are part of the reason that gaming on PC is - in my opinion - the ideal way to go. Your time and effort opens up new possibilities for gamers all over the planet, and I often think to myself "look at these assholes bitching that a trainer is broken, as if the person that made the thing owes them free support for the FREE TRAINER they'd gifted people in the first place." Today was the first time I realized that despite me resenting entitled knuckleheads who act like that, I don't think I have ever actually gone out of my way to make sure the table/trainer author knows that I'm grateful.

I feel pretty damned sheepish right now, haha :roll:

So with that said, I'm going to go to the various boards and sites where I've grabbed trainers/tables from in the past and make sure to say thank you to the authors that provide this stuff for free - without receiving anything in return - at their own expense.

THANK YOU so much for your time and effort, brother. (Sister? I suppose I shouldn't assume because I don't really know for sure, haha)

-- Waffles

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

Higher Grapple Range doesn't work on ea

PSUHammer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PSUHammer »

Does the current version of the game support the cheat console unlocker process called out in the OP? I can get the console to toggle but the menu will not activate.