z Everspace 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hegenox
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Everspace 2

Post by Hegenox »

Is there a way to:
1) Have unlimited time for energy carry, detonate charges etc
2) Have undestroyable carry items - like power cores
3) Modify items to have different, more and with different values attributes/options
?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord DeathStryke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lord DeathStryke »

This is a good table but it needs to be updated for the current version of the game. I've had to roll back the game to continue playing using this table.

Also, I've noticed a distinct and persistent crash associated with using this table. It seems to give anywhere between 3-7 hours of play before it does it though. Always the same code error concerning the weapon memory tick. If I see it again, I'll try to copy and paste it here. I'm assuming it's because I like to up the weapon firing rate on a particular gun--Flak.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Lord DeathStryke wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:48 am
This is a good table but it needs to be updated for the current version of the game. I've had to roll back the game to continue playing using this table.

Also, I've noticed a distinct and persistent crash associated with using this table. It seems to give anywhere between 3-7 hours of play before it does it though. Always the same code error concerning the weapon memory tick. If I see it again, I'll try to copy and paste it here. I'm assuming it's because I like to up the weapon firing rate on a particular gun--Flak.
Hm, what's missing from my table? Also btw, I have seen people complain about the flak crash in general so it's probably still a game bug. More flak=more likely to crash. I'm not sure the devs have completely solved that crash..

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by assasin01 »

[/quote]Hm, what's missing from my table? Also btw, I have seen people complain about the flak crash in general so it's probably still a game bug. More flak=more likely to crash. I'm not sure the devs have completely solved that crash..
[/quote]

Yeah, the crash only happens for me, when you flak a boss(miniboss) and is dropped loot. Dev's said it was fixed, but is still keep getting it every now and then(quite rarely atm).

Lord DeathStryke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lord DeathStryke »

I saw the update just yesterday and downloaded it, Gideon25. Thanks for that. I could've sworn I saw it in a different thread, though. Still got a crash but it seemed to be something unrelated. I've been wondering if it's the Steam Overlay affecting the game. I use it for the FPS counter. I've read on some other games that overlay has been known to cause some crashes.
Like you said probably just game bugs. No worries. I'm learning to deal with it. Getting 3-7 hours of gameplay is pretty decent in a game this sprawling in scope.
And yeah, I've read about the earlier versions having lots of crashing so I'm sure some things will tend to persist.

AndrewSVGAD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AndrewSVGAD »

The problem with passing the game. I cannot pass the Completethree Location Challenges tests in the Zharkov system. I can't blow up an asteroid. There is no power module, one cell with a fuse does not open.
Is it possible to complete the hung quests? Or generating objects flying in space, an energy core, a fuse, and so on.
I really don't want to replay the game again.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

AndrewSVGAD wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:26 pm
The problem with passing the game. I cannot pass the Completethree Location Challenges tests in the Zharkov system. I can't blow up an asteroid. There is no power module, one cell with a fuse does not open.
Is it possible to complete the hung quests? Or generating objects flying in space, an energy core, a fuse, and so on.
did you play it while early access? and after it got released, did you start a new game from the beginning?

AndrewSVGAD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AndrewSVGAD »

My version of the game is v 1.0.33479

AndrewSVGAD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AndrewSVGAD »

Manji wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:02 pm
AndrewSVGAD wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:26 pm
did you play it while early access? and after it got released, did you start a new game from the beginning?
My version of the game is v 1.0.33479

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

well this is not what i asked for. ;)
i asked if you played in EA and not started a new game when EA switched into the "released" state.
because if you just continued playing, the game will not work properly for you. and you will never get to see the complete content.

gfeitosa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gfeitosa »

I have tested this on the latest version of the game and on V.33691.

Leveling items up (modules/weapons) to legendary only works until a certain item level. (level 16 in my case)

When the item level is 17 or higher it can no longer be made legendary, the tooltip shows the item up to superior, but when you go back to inventory the item shows as rare. (even if its level was superior to start with).

The item stars can be leveled up until superior and they remain regardless of the item rarity in the inventory. But you can't give it legendary stats any longer.

grimsheppard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grimsheppard »

Im not sure why but i am unable to toggle the loot drops i have v1.1.36252 maybe its because it was updated im not sure

Momber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Momber »

grimsheppard wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:25 pm
i have v1.1.36252 maybe its because it was updated
That is exactly the reason why this - and Gideon's - tables don't work anymore. They need to be updated for the latest game version.

Pewpew117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pewpew117 »

Hey is there an update for this table for game version 1.1.36529?

tonaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tonaz »

OP quitted development/updates.
Ijust hope he will comeback