z Everspace 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XVoltyxX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Everspace 2

Post by XVoltyxX »

Stamp wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 pm
Quick question regarding the editing of items. I assume you mean changing the templateID to the "blueprint ship module" ? Is that the only change needed or do I need to change the variantID or any other value in the Tooltip editor ?

If its only the templateID , I cant seem to get it working. As I cannot use that Item after editing it... also I can still sell it at a vendor. Would be appreciativ if someone could answer my question ;).

Or let me ask another question has anyone got ALL ship modules unlocked , if so could you confirm that the "interceptor" only has ONE tier IV wing option (would be the Stalker IV) then I am not going mental and I actually farmed everything from the increased loot table.
that should be all that's required although originally i modified "nanobots small" at the 1st ship dealer and after changing the template id then swap over to the shop tab, the only interaction is [] Get, make sure you're swapping tabs to save the changes on the item.

Second time was at the beginning of the game using liquor commodity I got as a drop and the same process as above except using the storage tab to "[] Get" instead of the shop tab since homebase doesn't have one.

Amount seemingly doesn't affect anything whole stack will be consumed anyways unless you have the other tables duplicate option on. Rarity only pertains to the catalyst blueprints i believe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thomm9923
Cheater
Cheater

Post by thomm9923 »

Nice table.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Stamp wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 pm
XVoltyxX wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:33 am
browdybrembo wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:09 am

I'd like to know too, bc at the moment i literally only got 2 modules after hours
you can use the table tooltip editor to change an item such as a commodity into modules, colors, blueprints, etc. then use them in homebase storage or a shop, you can't sell em. Also can use gideons table and activate the duplicate option so when you use the module item it doesn't disappear otherwise youll be constantly crafting and editing into module.
Quick question regarding the editing of items. I assume you mean changing the templateID to the "blueprint ship module" ? Is that the only change needed or do I need to change the variantID or any other value in the Tooltip editor ?

If its only the templateID , I cant seem to get it working. As I cannot use that Item after editing it... also I can still sell it at a vendor. Would be appreciativ if someone could answer my question ;).

Or let me ask another question has anyone got ALL ship modules unlocked , if so could you confirm that the "interceptor" only has ONE tier IV wing option (would be the Stalker IV) then I am not going mental and I actually farmed everything from the increased loot table.
I also don't understand how to edit items to get ship visual modules, if anyone can explain it clearly as i don't see how you can know the "target templateID" number ? :mrgreen:

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

acecel wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:15 am
I also don't understand how to edit items to get ship visual modules, if anyone can explain it clearly as i don't see how you can know the "target templateID" number ? :mrgreen:
This is what I did to get me 'em ship modules:
Spoiler
  1. Stuff your inventory with whatever junk you aren't going to miss;
  2. Find a place where you can freely Save/Load the game;
  3. Use Item Tooltip Pointer in the CT and hover your cursor over said junk and change its Template ID, ItemLevel & Rarity to:
    • For Template ID use CT's dropdown menu and choose whichever star system you're currently in (I'm in the second one, hence the SIGNAL_DECODER_SYSTEM2);
    • For ItemLevel use 30;
    • For Rarity use 4 (or 5 - it doesn't really matter at this point, you'll see why);
  4. Do so to as many junk items as you want, save the game and then load it - you should see that every item you've edited so far has been changed into a single Level 30 Rare Signal Decoder (it's why there is no point in setting Rarity to higher than 4);
  5. Use 'em!
  6. Set the CT's LootQuantityFactor to a big number of your choice:
    • But remember that setting the number to something ungodly might cause the game to behave in an unexpected manner (like freezing or crashing);
  7. Clear a few Signal locations and enjoy your shiny new ship modules!
This method is possibly quite the inefficient one but it works for me.

Stamp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stamp »

Nice !

@Iwadoshi, any chance you could do me a big favour and check if theres only ONE tier IV wing module for the interceptor ? The Stalker IV.

I just need confirmation that I am not going coockoo also I like to get all zhe loot.

Thanks a bunch.

And yes I also did it that way but after a couple of runs the modules didnt drop anymore and I only got one tier IV mod. So I was just wondering.

tsardonix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsardonix »

There is a duplicate address in the Primary and secondary weapon pointers damage factor and rate of fire
Primary:
219951795e0

Secondary
21995ed1f40

[Link]

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

WintermuteX wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:20 am
Kami101 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:23 am
jonaaa wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:39 am
Attribute IDs for Signal Decoders:

89515 - Mines on Death (+60%)
89594 - Two Bosses (+100%)
89710 - Evolution (+100%)
89525 - Enemy Regen (+40%)
89582 - No EMP (+60%)
89642 - Jarred Sensors (+30%)
89685 - Strength in Death (+120%) (this one is special, you can probably mess with values to make it more intense)
89571 - Overleveled (+100%)
89604 - Corrosive Death (+60%)
89551 - Swift Enemies (+100%)
89617 - G&B Allies (-30%)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Iwadoshi wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:52 am
acecel wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:15 am
This is what I did to get me 'em ship modules:
Spoiler
  1. Stuff your inventory with whatever junk you aren't going to miss;
  2. Find a place where you can freely Save/Load the game;
  3. Use Item Tooltip Pointer in the CT and hover your cursor over said junk and change its Template ID, ItemLevel & Rarity to:
    • For Template ID use CT's dropdown menu and choose whichever star system you're currently in (I'm in the second one, hence the SIGNAL_DECODER_SYSTEM2);
    • For ItemLevel use 30;
    • For Rarity use 4 (or 5 - it doesn't really matter at this point, you'll see why);
  4. Do so to as many junk items as you want, save the game and then load it - you should see that every item you've edited so far has been changed into a single Level 30 Rare Signal Decoder (it's why there is no point in setting Rarity to higher than 4);
  5. Use 'em!
  6. Set the CT's LootQuantityFactor to a big number of your choice:
    • But remember that setting the number to something ungodly might cause the game to behave in an unexpected manner (like freezing or crashing);
  7. Clear a few Signal locations and enjoy your shiny new ship modules!
This method is possibly quite the inefficient one but it works for me.
Thanks a lot ! ;)

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

Stamp wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:04 pm
@Iwadoshi, any chance you could do me a big favour and check if theres only ONE tier IV wing module for the interceptor ? The Stalker IV.

I just need confirmation that I am not going coockoo also I like to get all zhe loot.
I'll check it out, but I'm pretty sure that there's only one Tier IV wing module for all the heavy-class ships, the Striker medium-class ship & the Vanguard light-class ship (those are the ships that I currently have on my save), so I think it's safe to assume this is also the case for the Interceptor. I'd be glad to be proven wrong though!

RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedKaezar »

I currently only have one tier 4 wings for each of the 9 ship classes. Under player data, it says I have collected 198/209 ship modules. No further modules will drop from any HRA drops, regardless of how high i modify the dropcount. Still 11 unaccounted for.

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

RedKaezar wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:18 pm
I currently only have one tier 4 wings for each of the 9 ship classes. Under player data, it says I have collected 198/209 ship modules. No further modules will drop from any HRA drops, regardless of how high i modify the dropcount. Still 11 unaccounted for.
with higher dropcount there's lots more loot, how did you manage to get rid of the loot that you didn't need? Like i modified hra decoder to legendary then used gideons table to duplicate it multiple times. i activate and beat the hra's. since we activate up to 5 in area, all the loot that i didn't pick up is staying there. with a dropcount of 10, there's a ton of loot in that area. if i activate more, loot keeps stacking up in that area. i tried reloading game and restarting my pc but that loot is still there. do you know how i can get rid of them without having to taking them and then dismantling?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

browdybrembo wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:29 pm
RedKaezar wrote:
with higher dropcount there's lots more loot, how did you manage to get rid of the loot that you didn't need? Like i modified hra decoder to legendary then used gideons table to duplicate it multiple times. i activate and beat the hra's. since we activate up to 5 in area, all the loot that i didn't pick up is staying there. with a dropcount of 10, there's a ton of loot in that area. if i activate more, loot keeps stacking up in that area. i tried reloading game and restarting my pc but that loot is still there. do you know how i can get rid of them without having to taking them and then dismantling?
If only the game was multiplayer/coop, i would gladly become your temporary trashbin/ship/helper :mrgreen:

Not related, did you guys found Legendary Secondary Weapons ? I have managed to get legendary for every single slot except secondary weapon for some reason, and it has been like that a while :shock: (i'm level 17 in case it's linked to that ?)

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

acecel wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:05 am
browdybrembo wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:29 pm
RedKaezar wrote:
If only the game was multiplayer/coop, i would gladly become your temporary trashbin/ship/helper :mrgreen:

Not related, did you guys found Legendary Secondary Weapons ? I have managed to get legendary for every single slot except secondary weapon for some reason, and it has been like that a while :shock: (i'm level 17 in case it's linked to that ?)
lmaoo :lol: ...seriously tho, i had the worst rng and so i had to make multiple legendary hra's with lootcount of upto 20, now theres soo much loot in one area that if wanted to do it again, theres a noticable lag. do you know anyway i can get rid of them easily?

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

Stamp wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:04 pm
So I was just wondering.
RedKaezar wrote:
No further modules will drop [...]
Y-y-yup, no module drops after a while & only one Tier IV wing module per ship. I wonder if we broke the game somehow.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

browdybrembo wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:24 am

lmaoo :lol: ...seriously tho, i had the worst rng and so i had to make multiple legendary hra's with lootcount of upto 20, now theres soo much loot in one area that if wanted to do it again, theres a noticable lag. do you know anyway i can get rid of them easily?
If the zone is an instanced area you created with a signal decoder i think you can close it while on the map by clicking "Discard".
But if it's on a normal area then there is no way as far as i know.