Assassin's Creed Revelation Aob + 24 Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Assassin's Creed Revelation Aob + 24 Table

Post by STN »

Hello i am back... i had some problems with this game but now i am done with it ..

It contains :
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Ally Health
One Hit Kill (Please toggle this option first or else One Hit Kill 2 wont work)
One Hit Kill (Both option must be used or else you may kill only half of the enemies and the rest will have infinite life .. SO YOU HAVE TO USE BOTH)
Unlimited Weapons/Florins
BOMBS
Assassin Signal (Credits to majmoun)
Unlimited Morale
No Notoriety
Kill Unlimited Civilians
Stealth
Fast Assassin Level Up (Credits to majmoun and Wiccaan)
Skill Points
Freeze Countdown Timer 25 sec. (Credits to majmoun)
Freeze Stopwatch Timer 7.77 sec. (Credits to majmoun)
Normal Teleport
Teleport Feet Up (Credits to majmoun)
Save Position
Load Position
Undo Position
15 Feets Up
30 Feets Up
30 Feets Down
300 Feets Up

I am not sure about the ally health .. if it doesnt work please tell me .. 2ndly about the one hit kill first toggle the first one and then the another ...sometimes when you kill enemy you still have high alarm ... so if you enable one hit kill you can use stealth mode...

This table is for all VERSIONS

Thank you
JohnT

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACRSP.CT
(229.09 KiB) Downloaded 762 times

Dave Travis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelation Aob + 24 Table

Post by Dave Travis »

Could anyone please explain how the fast assassin level up is supposed to work? I have it running and it doesn't seem to make any difference to the game. Is there a particular way that you are supposed to use it? I was hoping that it would be something where it would have an XP multiplier value that you can specify and then if you make that a very high number, you call your assassins once and they'll already be rank 10.

It was as run-off-the-mill to do this manually. Just look at a recruit's experience level, scan, change the value in-game, scan again for next value, change value, have recruit attack once more and then he's rank 10.

I'm a complete noob to making cheat tables so please excuse me. My primary query with this comment is how exactly is the assassin level up feature of the trainer intended to be used? It's probably something obvious I am missing.