Assassin's Creed Brotherhood [aob All Versions]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

*MONEY AND ITEMS
*INFINITE KNIVES
*HEALTH
*STEALTH
*INFINITE ASSASSINS SIGNAL
*FAST ASSASSIN LEVEL UP
*SKILL POINTS FOR ASSASSINS
*FREEZE COUNTDOWN TIMER [45 sec.]
*FREEZE STOPWATCH TIMER [7.77]
*ONE HIT KILL
*NO NOTORIETY
*KILL CIVILIANS
*ALLY HEALTH
*PRESS F12 FOR CHEATS BELOW
*Teleport 15 Feets Up [moving]----------------U
*Teleport 30 feets Up----------------------------I
*Teleport 30 Feets Down------------------------K
*Teleport 300 Feets Up--------------------------O

Made by majmun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACBSP.ct
(15.48 KiB) Downloaded 9236 times

acidflu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood [aob All Versions]

Post by acidflu »

Is there a certain way i should activate stealth? so far not working using the uplay version.
edit: turns out i'm an absolute dumbo and i thought ac2 and brotherhood were the same thing. :oops: apologies

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Allows you:
- to hover around, without any clipping.
- to teleport to any location on the map (either via map marker or fixed location).
(readme file is included)

Made for: ACB Deluxe Edition - Octobre 2017

-EDIT: ~ v1c
- some minor changes + updated readme
- added Health script for convenience
- changed F9 to F10 (for CE debug reasons)

=> get this from table below...
Last edited by Paul44 on Sat May 02, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Assassin Creed Brotherhood v1.03

I've decided to move my table to its own topic; follow it here: [ viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17876&p=217016#p217016 ]
Last edited by Paul44 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Dugular
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dugular »

Hi Paul44,

I'm very interested to know how you discovered the compare assembly line for Stealth. From your table:

OurAddress-6://Found address subtract 0x16. Thats the location
Stealth:
db 80 7D FF EF//Bytes we wanna write

[Disable]
Stealth:
db 80 7D FF 00//Default bytes

I'm trying to do similar cheats for other games (ACII is one I'm currently working on). I've only got as far as guards simply watching you, rather than attacking; but it doesn't work in every situation. I think I'm getting more of their alertness flags, rather than their visibility.

If you're able to give an idea of the thought process you went through to find this cheat, I'd be extremely grateful!

Thanks in advance :)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@Dugular: actually that is not my cheat/find (#STN maybe, since he posted that table). My "version" is based on that initial cheat; I just found out that a similar test occured earlier on, which no longer causes the guards to go in alert mode... and then immediately turn "green" again (basically).
How the author found that CMP line: no idea frankly. I did do some minor research - in essence trying to find out how to get your player in the same status as when "hiding" behind a structure - but never got far enough (should be related to coordinates though)
(see also this article: [ blog.wolfire.com/2009/07/linear-algebra-for-game-developers-part-1/ ])

Dugular
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dugular »

@Paul44: Appreciate your response and link about linear algebra, thank you :) Every little bit helps!

yarrmateys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yarrmateys »

is there a cheat that would block the hidden countdown timers that run during specific missions? the two timer options only block visible ones, but things like for example copernicus's "kill all 6 hired killers within 6 minutes" one or some of the lair of romulus missions aren't affected by either.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Working great so far. Thanks!

Some interesting side effect that occurred in my game - not sure if it was a game bug or caused by the table somehow; I was able to purchase some equipment without having completed the Shop Quests. For example I already have the Spada Lunga since Sequence 1, while it only becomes available as a Shop Quest in Sequence 6. (I also can't buy it anymore now due to being a Shop Quest now). No idea how that happened, nor can I tell right now if it was caused by the table or not. Either way, good stuff.

Only thing I'm looking for now is maybe find a way to modify the inventory for Shop Quest items. I'm not sure what the game uses for that. It doesn't seem to be normal item values.

[Edit]

Found one bug with [USER=7422]@Paul44[/USER]'s table.

When enabling the 'Player Status' section, Brutes become bugged where they don't die after getting killed - if that makes sense. They fall down and it seems as if they're dead, but then you're instantly spotted by them (despite being on the floor), and they remain there constantly targeting you. This only seems to happen with the Brute type enemy.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/M2Ba3FT.jpg[/img]

It's almost acting as if the One-Hit Kill mode is enabled, but it's not enabled at all.

[Edit 2]

Workaround for the above issue:

Enable the Player Status section, then turn it off again as soon as all the addresses are collected, now right-click > Group Config > Uncheck 'Hide children when deactivated'. This will allow you to still use all the options, without getting the bug.

Unfortunately this also sort of breaks the invisibility script if you are using it, because the Player Status thing keeps it updated every time. So this Brute issue will have to be properly fixed in order to continue using all the functions 100%.
Last edited by Exeter on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:36 am, edited 9 times in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ In order to distict the player's health record vs all other NPCs, I'm doing currently a check on the player's MaxHealth (the only distinct difference I could identify at the time). It seems now that the Brute dudes have the same MaxHealth value perhaps?! Anyways: will verify coming weekend if that is truly the case, and find some solution for this conflict.

Thx for the feedback already...

That said: I was able to download and test the Steam vs some weeks back; and indeed needed to update the table just like I did with the AC2 one. But I still need to test this more thoroughly (...) before I upload this vs. If you already want to try it ([B]and you have a Steam vs[/B]), pm me...

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

PMed you my SFV file of the game's installation.

My version came from Steam and is up to date atm.

Lemme know if you need any more stuff
Last edited by Exeter on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You can distinguish player vs. any other entity type by checking for the entity bool. Main player's id is 1; all other entities' is 2 :) Including animals. Have a look at my AC4 table or ACO one :p Example from the Unlimited Chariot Boost script:

Code: Select all

Hook:
push rax
push rcx
push rdx
push r8
mov rax,[rdx+30] // rax here is the WheeledVehicleActor structure (the structure with the Boost)
lea rcx,[rdx+30]
call qword ptr [rax+30]
test rax,rax // result here is Entity (our player entity attached to the vehicle)
je short @f
  mov eax,[rax+15C] // get player_id
  and al,7
  cmp al,1 // oponent entity has 0x2
  jne short @f
    /* < add your shit here > */
    mov rdx,[rsp+8]
    mov byte ptr [rdx+AD],2 // unlimited boost
@@:
pop r8
pop rdx
pop rcx
pop rax
@@:
test byte ptr [rdx+AC],40 // original
jmp ChariotBoost+7

To simplify: find Entity (it's located at a certain offset in World). Then use exceptions breakpoints and debug a big range starting from Entity till Entity+200, let's say. You'll get a list of instructions that access various offsets in your range. One of them will do what I showed above (not identical, but on the lines of that):

mov eax,[ecx+your_offset]
and al,7 // if this is 1, then the entity_id pointer is Ezio's
cmp al,1

I may check it sometimes this week :p Busy bee here :(

See this topic for additional helpers: viewtopic.php?t=5983

BR,
Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Exeter: I'll pm you the table when I'm back home.

SunBeam: give me till after the weekend to follow up on your suggestions... (in fact, I've looked at your ACO table in that regard at the time, but could not "link" it back" ~ this might give me the extra push)

Thx both for the feeback ofc

ErraticEngineer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErraticEngineer »

I know this is a long shot since the thread is old, but there's no chance of maxing out your trade objects is there? It's painful to have to collect all of them for the shop quests, and it would help speed up getting through the shop quests.

If not, it's understandable, the table is amazing for what it does now. Thanks for your work.

-- Lana

Battousai124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Battousai124 »

@Paul44 I can't download either archive you uploaded, they are corrupt every time. Could you please reupload them?

And I am curious as well as ErraticEngineer, plus I would be interested if its possible to simply alter the global investment statuses AND the individual shop investment amounts.