DREDGE

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GoonWalker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: DREDGE

Post by GoonWalker »

Hi Groot, thanks for the table.

However, I feel like I'm doing something wrong. My process currently is to open the game, and on the main menu, open the Table, add the process, and then try to SCRIPT > Game Manager, before entering the game itself

However, Game Manager will not select. I've attempted opening the table, then the game, then attaching the process; the game, then the table, then attach; and I have attempted trying to activate Game Manager while in the game proper itself. However, in all cases, Game Manager does not select. Am I missing a step I haven't considered?

Edit: I needed to restart my game. The simplest answer! Thanks again for the great table, appreciate you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jaipaul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jaipaul »

Is there a way to simply slow down time? Don't want to freeze it entirely.

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

jaipaul wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:09 am
Is there a way to simply slow down time? Don't want to freeze it entirely.
Well if it helps there is (Hour Duration In Seconds) under -- Config -- [ Effect, Need Return To Menu And Continue ] option where you can set how many seconds one ingame hour takes.

dkwo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dkwo »

Anyone know how to be invincible so the huge fish won't hit me and bother me looting. I enabled God mod and locked value in Damage Threshold but still I get damage.

Edit: Ah I got it, I need to set God mode to Yes. It's working now.

PossessedDevil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PossessedDevil »

How would I go about removing money or making the sell multiplier negative? I just wanted to give myself little boost but now I have 9 mil and the game is not fun anymore :/

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 52348723472 »

Havoc1001 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:07 pm
Any way you can tone down the amount of money given for the sell option?
Right click on "Sell Items Money Increase" and change script and edit the value after (float) in this section:

newmem:
mov dword ptr [esi+44],(float)99999999 //sellValueModifier

Change the number to the multiplier you prefer, e.g. my basic grab pot was selling with the cheat off for $50 and when I set the number after (float) to 1.5 as below it sells for $150; setting to 2 results in $200, 2.5 resulted in $250. with the original setting it was 10 million or something.

Play around with the value to find your sweet spot.

newmem:
mov dword ptr [esi+44],(float)1.5 //sellValueModifier

When done just hit "ok"

Note: Exit and re-enter the store between adjustments to get the updated pricing.

Alternatively you can edit the .ct file in notepad before loading into cheatengine

Nice script @babygroot

Lance Flair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lance Flair »

Um, hi. My first post on here. But I've been an avid cheater for decades. I had a question if you still check this thread.

I tried messing with the game from scratch and realized the code I had saved in the code list, just took me to lines of "??" in memory view when I restarted the game. So I figure the code loads in a different place each time that cheat engine can't track without help. And I assume that is what the activation script and the pBaseAddress stuff is all about.

I was wondering if you, or anyone could explain your process for the dealing with this situation or point me in the right direction of a good tutorial on the subject. I don't think I've ever heard my goto guys, Fayte, Chapman and fearlessrevolution talk about it. Thanks! Great table!

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this sort of question.

buddy65
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buddy65 »

Game Manager script doesn't work with new update. It's possible the address has changed in "aobscanregion(pData_GameManager,GameManager:Update,GameManager:Update+1000,8B 87 A4 00 00 00 8B C8 39 09 D9 40 50) // should be unique".

Anyone know how to get it working again?

RogueWalrus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RogueWalrus »

Please update to v1.4.0
Thank you.

Sensei7
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sensei7 »

Update to version 1.4.2 ,thx

BlueEchoes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlueEchoes »

Any chance of an update? Even just a script for refilling fish locations would be nice.

Lord Galli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lord Galli »

Sensei7 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:51 am
Update to version 1.4.2 ,thx
+1

mc_pn30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mc_pn30 »

Hello, Thanks for your code.
I finish to try your code, and it work. But, it something it not working like Athropy script, in the game, it have a Skill Athropy and it have cooldown time, how can i make it don't have Cooldown time ? :ugeek: