Fap Ceo CT - All Launchers Supported!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
i_suck_ass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fap Ceo CT - All Launchers Supported!

Post by i_suck_ass »

KarmaKoin wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:52 am
i_suck_ass wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:15 pm
Hi! Are getting previous event items possible? I cant use the Free buy feature to buy the 0/0 messages (1/x works fine tho). Also, getting the battle pass is impossible, correct? If not, that would be a huge change.
I don't have any information on previous event items currently, as for battle pass though, I believe it may be possible to upgrade the free pass to the premium one. It will require a lot of time to perfect it, Unfortunately I don't have as much time as I use to have anymore. I'm sure I will make the script but probably not anytime soon, it will be at least a month or two wait... :(
Gotcha. No problem. Thank you for the table in the first place! :D It has been very fun using it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

i_suck_ass wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:52 am
KarmaKoin wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:52 am
i_suck_ass wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:15 pm
Hi! Are getting previous event items possible? I cant use the Free buy feature to buy the 0/0 messages (1/x works fine tho). Also, getting the battle pass is impossible, correct? If not, that would be a huge change.
I don't have any information on previous event items currently, as for battle pass though, I believe it may be possible to upgrade the free pass to the premium one. It will require a lot of time to perfect it, Unfortunately I don't have as much time as I use to have anymore. I'm sure I will make the script but probably not anytime soon, it will be at least a month or two wait... :(
Gotcha. No problem. Thank you for the table in the first place! :D It has been very fun using it
I have successfully made a script to upgrade the battlepass, it'll be out in the next update. :D

sakecfe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sakecfe »

Are cheats like admin mode forever gone?

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

sakecfe wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:06 pm
Are cheats like admin mode forever gone?
To be honest, I got a way to get Admin and even buy stuff that cost's Nutaku Gold for free (such as Flash Offer, FapPass, Gold-Pass, ruby's, etc ) but they are so hard to update, that I just haven't put them in the table, the only way I'd be able to keep these updated was if I was charging for them but I don't feel like people would want to pay even if I made it like 5$, so for the time being I won't be releasing them. :cry:

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

This spreadsheet really is on a totally different level, congratulations to the developer who put it together, besides helping a lot it also shows how talented you are