[Steam +2] Gonner V5.3.5.3775

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Steam +2] Gonner V5.3.5.3775

Post by Slade »

This will give you infinite lives and infinite health. It uses an aobScan, so should (famous last words) works on future versions.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
GoNNER.CT
[Steam +2]
(4.94 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Steam +2] Gonner V5.3.5.3775

Post by ILWAG »

Great table so far, I really like the bullets cheat, work perfectly.

But there is one problem, about Health, one you fall off the cliff (in World 2 - Robot world), you can't not die, and stuck there forever. There is no way to continue playing, have to Reset the run, start from the scratch (Usually if you die at a stage, you can start at the beginning of that stage as long as you have enough Glyph, but using this cheat, there is no way to do that). Is there any way to fix this?

And oh, pls add Glyph cheat to this table too.

One more thing, I just read your post from here.
Did you find any way to pass the dead after losing head? Exactly like you said, one losing head and got hit after that, no matter how many lives you have, the game is over immediately. it bothers me alot too, have no idea how to pass the system.