Labyrinthine

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WeedCookie
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Labyrinthine

Post by WeedCookie »

I've updated the cosmetic id list.
Since I'm missing 5 cosmetics (Aztec Mask Green, Aztec Mask Orange, Camping Shirt, Clown Clothing, Chainmail Shirt) I wasn't able to add them to the list but they might be on ID: 253, 254, 255, 260, 264, 266, 279, 280
I want to find them without the cheat, so I won't be able to check until I find them.

HelpfulSung wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:27 am
Still trying to figure out how to increase/decrease xp levels though.
1. start Cheat Engine
2. select Labyrinthine
3. activate Mono
4. click on Dissect Mono
5. Search > Find Class and enter: ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Saves.PlayerSave
6. wait until it's loaded
7. Press Find again
8. open the class and methods
9. right click on AddExperience and click on execute
10. select Instance address and enter:
System.Int32 Value: EXP you want to add (negative numbers reduces your EXP)
System.Boolean save: enter 1

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Naico
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Naico »

HelpfulSung wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:27 am
Still trying to figure out how to increase/decrease xp levels though.
Its very easy

Lacically
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lacically »

Is there a way to make a script that will invoke all values for the cosmetics, I'm too lazy to make a list of ones I have and ones I don't and doing them 1 by 1 takes a long time as it doesn't always give you the cosmetic. Thanks in advance.

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Lacically wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:50 pm
Is there a way to make a script that will invoke all values for the cosmetics, I'm too lazy to make a list of ones I have and ones I don't and doing them 1 by 1 takes a long time as it doesn't always give you the cosmetic. Thanks in advance.
Should be possible with lua scripting to do that
But I do not have time to look into that but it should be possible
Maybe someone else can help you out there

GravityMaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GravityMaster »

Lacically wrote:
I already thought of making that but the problem is invoking the method. Technically it should be possible and easy if you understand how but I think that there are some limitations like labyrinthine can crash because of the load, invoking the method doesn't always do it correctly with a script,etc. Also there is so far I know not a way to check that the invoke part was correct (Not the same as succesful because It can be succesful invoked but not correct).

This is purely theoretical and I never tested it so far. You can try if you have the knownledge for it! (Basics of lua scripting in CE: [Link])

GravityMaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GravityMaster »

For the people that wants to cheat stamps. You can get them by invoking the method "AddContractTypeToken" in "ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Saves.EquipmentSave"

1. Activate Mono
2. Click on Dissect Mono
3. Search > Find Class and enter: ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Saves.EquipmentSave
4. Open the class and methods
5. Right click on AddContractTypeToken and click on execute
6. Find the closest Instance address to "InstanceAdress:ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Saves.EquipmentSave"
7. Fill in the parameters -> contractType: 1 (Rare) or 2 (Hardcore) |@| value: Number that you want (Negative will remove tokens)

Lacically
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lacically »

GravityMaster wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:50 pm
Lacically wrote:
I already thought of making that but the problem is invoking the method. Technically it should be possible and easy if you understand how but I think that there are some limitations like labyrinthine can crash because of the load, invoking the method doesn't always do it correctly with a script,etc. Also there is so far I know not a way to check that the invoke part was correct (Not the same as succesful because It can be succesful invoked but not correct).

This is purely theoretical and I never tested it so far. You can try if you have the knownledge for it! (Basics of lua scripting in CE: [Link])
If someone were to make a script I would be happy to test, I have very basic knowledge of CE only used python for some COD zombies so wouldn't know where to begin. If it was possible to loop the script without crashing then invokes would be correct eventually, even breaking them up into groups of 20s/50s would maybe reduce chance of the game crashing when executing the lua script.

Also wanna say great work on this CT its been so helpful already and having a lot of fun using it with friends!

GravityMaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GravityMaster »

Lacically wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:50 pm
GravityMaster wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:50 pm
Lacically wrote:

If someone were to make a script I would be happy to test, I have very basic knowledge of CE only used python for some COD zombies so wouldn't know where to begin. If it was possible to loop the script without crashing then invokes would be correct eventually, even breaking them up into groups of 20s/50s would maybe reduce chance of the game crashing when executing the lua script.

Also wanna say great work on this CT its been so helpful already and having a lot of fun using it with friends!
Haha thnx, I made the Cosmetic script & Unlimited shop. I had no experience whatsoever with lua and just learned it all on the day I joined this forum (6 aug). So you don't need that much experience i think but I have a background in programming (Java, Python, C++, C#, NextJS, etc) so maybe that is it.

What you're saying is indeed what I also thought and tried (Breaking them in groups) but so far cheat engine crashes when I try to loop through all ID's 1-300. This simple script that should loop from 1 till 300 already crashes my cheat engine (I don't know how or why because my PC is strong enough so I think it's something with CE itself)

Code: Select all

[enable]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local startValue = 1
local endValue = 300

-- Loop from startValue to endValue
for i = startValue, endValue do
    print(i) -- Print the current value of i
    sleep(10000)
end

{$asm}

[disable]
This is one problem but there are also others like always invoking the method correct. I took a look into it but so far no luck with that.
I think more and more that it theoretically can but in practice not because of the limitations of Cheat Engine & Labyrinthine.
I tried my best but I'm not going further. I'm happy with the currenct state of the cosmetic script and I'm sorry for the lazy people but you have to do it one by one OR find a way to get more done in 1 go.

Also I'm working on some other cheats for Labyrinthine so I want to focus on that
Last edited by GravityMaster on Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GravityMaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GravityMaster »

New Labyrinthine update dropped (New Languages & Some fixes) so this means that Stop Monster, Unlimited Shop and Cosmetic Hack doesn't work anymore. This is simple because every NEW build the adresses are changing (It's fixed in the scripts) so it's very easy to fix this. If you have any knownledge about this, you can do it yourself! I already did it and sended it to Dekirai to hopefully upload it soon :)

Lacically
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lacically »

GravityMaster wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:39 pm
New Labyrinthine update dropped (New Languages & Some fixes) so this means that Stop Monster, Unlimited Shop and Cosmetic Hack doesn't work anymore. This is simple because every NEW build the adresses are changing (It's fixed in the scripts) so it's very easy to fix this. If you have any knownledge about this, you can do it yourself! I already did it and sended it to Dekirai to hopefully upload it soon :)
[/quote

Could you add me on disc thylacey will try and mess with the code see if I can get it to run without crashing. also could you send me the updated ct?

Quore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Quore »

Hey if it doesn't bother, could you try it to send it to me aswell?

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Updated for the newest patch thanks to GravityMaster

GravityMaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GravityMaster »

Dekirai wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:42 am
Updated for the newest patch thanks to GravityMaster
That didn't last long because they did some bug fixes. :shock:
I already changed them again and sended it to Dekirai but for the people that want to change the adresses themself. Short guide how:

1. Activate Mono
2. Go to .Net Info -> Assembly-CSharp.ddl
3. Search Class
4. Chose a method, right click -> JIT Address
5. Find the address of the instruction and change it in the script to it

Script: Class -> Method(s)
Unlimited Shop: CurrencyManager -> Methods: CanAfford (cmp instruction) & RemoveCurrency (cmp & sub instruction)
Stop Monster: AIController -> Start (last jmp instruction)
Cosmetic hack: CustomizationSave -> UnlockItem (movzx esi,r8b instruction)

Also I changed the scripts now to work with AOBScan instead of fixed addresses so it should still work every new build (Untill they patch it ofcourse)
Last edited by GravityMaster on Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ServiusTheBear
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ServiusTheBear »

I dont think the latest update is working now.

GravityMaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GravityMaster »

ServiusTheBear wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:31 pm
I dont think the latest update is working now.
That is correct, the devs pushed some bug fixes. If you see my message above you. You can do it yourself if you want, else you can wait till Dekirai has time to upload the new one. (I already sended it with AOBScan instead of fixed addresses to hopefully solve this problem also in the future)