Labyrinthine

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Daveisnear69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Labyrinthine

Post by Daveisnear69 »

I finally got the cheat codes working on Chapter 1(Creature just stood there growling and drooling if it could) but when went to chapter 2 the lever to open all the gates wouldn't let me pull it down. So, I had the brilliant idea(Don't shoot me) turn cheat engine off, still didn't work, so closed an reopened the game to open gates. (turned CE back on) and got attacked by monster(globe puzzle), here's the weird part I picked up some of the maze booklets before being attacked and the gates were all closed again when I respawned and still had the booklets.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Daveisnear69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daveisnear69 »

In Chapter 2 the lever to open all the gates works when CE is off but is broken when its on, what gives Running Labyrinthine.v20230822

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Changelog (30.09.2023)
  • Added Freeze Stamps
  • Added Stamps Pointer
  • Added Hardcore Stamps Pointer

Daveisnear69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daveisnear69 »

Wonder if there is a secret way into the maze 2nd chapter that bypasses the gates? Anyone know?

markdegamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by markdegamer »

The new halloween update broke the Stamps again as well as the stop monster options.

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

markdegamer wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:48 am
The new halloween update broke the Stamps again as well as the stop monster options.
Will update it later
Edit: I tested the stop monster scripts and they still work fine
Fixed the Stamps Pointer

markdegamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by markdegamer »

Dekirai wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:48 pm
markdegamer wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:48 am
Will update it later
Edit: I tested the stop monster scripts and they still work fine
Fixed the Stamps Pointer
Prolly user error on my end, thanks for the update!

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Before anyone asks:
Yes, everything still works after todays update, no need to update anything.

Daveisnear69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daveisnear69 »

Still having the issue with Chapter 2 where the lever to open all the gates works when Cheat Engine is off but will not lower when its on, what givesImage

ipodragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Discontinued] Labyrinthine

Post by ipodragon »

I read your reply mentioning that it's no longer possible to utilize the shop to get whatever cosmetics you'd want, but that you found a work around to still get specific cosmetics within the case files. I'm curious to know if it's still possible to get specific pieces of equipment in a similar way? I'd tried the infinite flare gun a few times and had some fun with it, but wondering if there's a way to ever get another one or if ever since that update it's dead and gone.

GravityMaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GravityMaster »

ipodragon wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:57 am
I read your reply mentioning that it's no longer possible to utilize the shop to get whatever cosmetics you'd want, but that you found a work around to still get specific cosmetics within the case files. I'm curious to know if it's still possible to get specific pieces of equipment in a similar way? I'd tried the infinite flare gun a few times and had some fun with it, but wondering if there's a way to ever get another one or if ever since that update it's dead and gone.
If i'm understanding it correctly, you want a way to cheat equipment? That is possible, there is a method (Invoke method) where you can add equipment to your inventory.

ipodragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ipodragon »

GravityMaster wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:04 pm
ipodragon wrote:
If i'm understanding it correctly, you want a way to cheat equipment? That is possible, there is a method (Invoke method) where you can add equipment to your inventory.
Yes, that's correct. So it's a method you'd invoke through the mono selector? Do you happen to know which method it is in particular? I'm not too familiar with cheat engine so I'm a bit lost; I could start playing around with methods I think may be the one I'm looking for, but might as well ask you if you already know haha

GravityMaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GravityMaster »

ipodragon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:42 am
GravityMaster wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:04 pm
ipodragon wrote:
Yes, that's correct. So it's a method you'd invoke through the mono selector? Do you happen to know which method it is in particular? I'm not too familiar with cheat engine so I'm a bit lost; I could start playing around with methods I think may be the one I'm looking for, but might as well ask you if you already know haha
Indeed with mono features, go to ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.SavesEquipmentSave and the method "AddItemCount" where you can set id and the amount

mcwolf1375
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mcwolf1375 »

Appreciate the info on using mono features @GravityMaster.

And thanks for all the work you've put into the tool @Dekirai!

It has definitely been fun playing around with it!

Prismo935
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Prismo935 »

Hey, do any of these cheats still work for labyrinthine?

i.e. Getting infinite tickets or changing a case file to be hardcore or freezing monsters in case files, or maybe even getting any cosmetics I want through the id codes? (I know some of the ids for some cosmetics are randomised now as an anticheat)

I've tried to learn as much as I can from reading through all of the pages on this message board but I'm not sure which ones work and which ones don't. The cheats I mentioned above, are the ones I care about the most because I would like to use them specifically but if anyone could let me know and give a detailed guide as to how to use them if some do work that would be good thanks because I'm a bit new to using cheat engine, so I don't know how to do everything, thanks.