Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+46]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+46]

Post by AeroShok999 »

vinny2k wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:10 am
AeroShok999 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:57 pm
Wo Long - Equipment editor 1.302.CT

English version: Wo Long equipment editor for STEAM ver1.302. Enjoy!
Also works on Gamepass version
Ok. G2K

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fatelord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fatelord »

is the Chinese tool to generate gear and items still a thing ? it was amazing at launch wonder if it's still around.

zzteatony
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zzteatony »

Help......update automatic deflection...............automatic deflection=自动化劲
Attachments
WoLong自动化解.CT
(57.87 KiB) Downloaded 711 times

Bellygom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bellygom »

I don't understand... the automatic parry is not working. But thank you for making the set bonuses possible, and it's very useful.

zzteatony
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zzteatony »

Bellygom wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:50 am
I don't understand... the automatic parry is not working. But thank you for making the set bonuses possible, and it's very useful.
Because the automatic deflection function of this file is invalid, we request an update to this file

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

TsReal wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:47 am
Equip
I can't find the address of the equipment edit created by Raynard
but I'm making a new one and uploading (It's slow)
change Effect Locked/Premium to Free Value, the value will be fixed even restart the game.

Please fill out the Set/Change Dropdown List and upload it. I'm Korean, so I can't write a list in English.
Fov & Ghost Mod -> Raynard

Infinite Stratagems Duration
Infinite Usable Items

Miles traveled so far
Does the latest table contain the list of new Wizardry Spells/Tomes from the December 15 update? I can't seem to find them.

sky70171
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sky70171 »

Please update the automatic deflection. This function is very convenient for gaming. Thank you.

NeedHigherPower
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NeedHigherPower »

zzteatony wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:53 am
Help......update automatic deflection...............automatic deflection=自动化劲
player speed?

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Made an updated table but it's mostly for visual modifications. Anyway here are the options:
Previous Version
1. Change Orb Color to Red
  • Does what it says. Whenever skills are used, changes the orb color inside the character to red instead of the horrible orange.
2. Animation Swaps to Red Arts
  • Swaps some martial arts animations for the enemy variants (i.e. their red arts). Purely visual. Also I haven't mapped out every martial art yet, mostly just spear arts (Dragon Flash, Dragon Slayer, etc.). Will update later.
3. Red Aura
  • You know the red aura enemies get when their morale is boosted? Well this makes it so that any buff you cast gets you that red aura. The aura is tied to the buff so if the buff expires so does the aura. Make sure to deactivate after using or else everyone else in the game will get the aura. So, activate, cast any buff, deactivate.
4. Buff Changer
  • When activated, changes the buffs given by the wizardry spell "Enhanced Defense" (from the earth tree) to give a lot of infinite duration buffs. So activate the script and cast "Enhanced Defense". Buffs includes regen, hyper armor, spirit regen, etc. The buffs can stack indefinitely. Deactivate the script for "Enhanced Defense" to give it's normal buff again. This is intended to be used with the Red Aura script so you get the aura indefinitely (though buffs reset when resting so just reapply).
5. Remove Equipment Effect Reset
  • A stupid update made it so that effect values on equipment get reset or changed to a "legal" amount when you set it too high. This disables that reset so you can keep your modded stats. Make sure to activate this before loading a game (main menu) and keep it activated. Also yes, you need to always have this script on whenever you plan to keep your modded stats. It is not a one-time patch. So once you loaded a game without this script, it WILL reset your values.
Update 1:
I updated some functions from the chinese table. Though I wasn't able to get the auto deflect working since I can't understand the script at all (some registers changed, offsets also changed, so copy and pasting the script didn't work). Anyway the updated functions are:

1. Max Set Effect
  • Maxes out the set effects you have equipped. Works for graces and the normal sets.
2. Change Lock-on Jump to Teleport
  • When activated, when you are locked on to an enemy and press the jump button, you cast the water wizardry teleport skill instead (no spirit cost here).
Attachments
MiscSripts.CT
Update 1
(398.01 KiB) Downloaded 546 times
MiscSripts.CT
Game Version: 1.302
(360.3 KiB) Downloaded 532 times
Last edited by izayoixx on Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

sky70171
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sky70171 »

Come on, it will be perfect if it automatically deflects after defense.

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

sky70171 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:53 am
I'll try but that script is very long and complicated. How does it work exactly? Just hold guard and you deflect everything?

I've already updated the teleport script from the table so it might be possible

sky70171
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sky70171 »

izayoixx wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:15 am
sky70171 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:53 am
I'll try but that script is very long and complicated. How does it work exactly? Just hold guard and you deflect everything?

I've already updated the teleport script from the table so it might be possible
Thank you for your efforts! ! !

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

izayoixx wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:06 am
4. Buff Changer
hello izayoixx, regarding this Buff Changer, can you make a non-pointer version of this cheat? so i can make a hex-edited EXE file without cheat engine.

as example, in Nioh 2, the unlimited ki/stamina cheat table is not a pointer cheat so i can easily hex-edit the EXE & make the game instant apply unlimited ki 👍

Fatelord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fatelord »

is there a way to get the new dlc spells ? farming for them is killing my soul.

NeedHigherPower
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NeedHigherPower »

izayoixx wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:06 am
Made an updated table but it's mostly for visual modifications. Anyway here are the options:

1. Change Orb Color to Red
  • Does what it says. Whenever skills are used, changes the orb color inside the character to red instead of the horrible orange.
2. Animation Swaps to Red Arts
  • Swaps some martial arts animations for the enemy variants (i.e. their red arts). Purely visual. Also I haven't mapped out every martial art yet, mostly just spear arts (Dragon Flash, Dragon Slayer, etc.). Will update later.
3. Red Aura
  • You know the red aura enemies get when their morale is boosted? Well this makes it so that any buff you cast gets you that red aura. The aura is tied to the buff so if the buff expires so does the aura. Make sure to deactivate after using or else everyone else in the game will get the aura. So, activate, cast any buff, deactivate.
4. Buff Changer
  • When activated, changes the buffs given by the wizardry spell "Enhanced Defense" (from the earth tree) to give a lot of infinite duration buffs. So activate the script and cast "Enhanced Defense". Buffs includes regen, hyper armor, spirit regen, etc. The buffs can stack indefinitely. Deactivate the script for "Enhanced Defense" to give it's normal buff again. This is intended to be used with the Red Aura script so you get the aura indefinitely (though buffs reset when resting so just reapply).
5. Remove Equipment Effect Reset
  • A stupid update made it so that effect values on equipment get reset or changed to a "legal" amount when you set it too high. This disables that reset so you can keep your modded stats. Make sure to activate this before loading a game (main menu) and keep it activated. Also yes, you need to always have this script on whenever you plan to keep your modded stats. It is not a one-time patch. So once you loaded a game without this script, it WILL reset your values.
player speed?