Sons Of The Forest

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Oxyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sons Of The Forest

Post by Oxyn »

Hey,

First off, thanks for a great table! But, I'd like to let you know that inf.items and inf.held items don't work for me. Table version is 1.8 and game is 33592.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

drakkainen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drakkainen »

Hey Akira!

Thank you for your great job creating and updating this CT!

I've found some issues, maybe you could check them in free time.

1. Set Max Stack Amount doesn't work for me. I've changed value and still can have vanilla maximum amount of items.
2. I've tried to change SwingSpeed for Melee Weapon for higher number but it doesn't affect swing speed at all. Only SwingSpeedTired seems to work and it keep vanilla SwingSpeed even without stamina.
3. HIghlitedItem-Pointer option doesn't work correctly. Sometimes it show only amount of highlighted item and no data of this item, sometimes it doesn't show even amount of item.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Oxyn wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:19 am
I'd like to let you know that inf.items and inf.held items don't work for me. Table version is 1.8 and game is 33592.
I made "Inf. Held Items" mainly for Logs, did not test it with other things to be true.
drakkainen wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:11 pm
1. Set Max Stack Amount doesn't work for me. I've changed value and still can have vanilla maximum amount of items.
2. I've tried to change SwingSpeed for Melee Weapon for higher number but it doesn't affect swing speed at all. Only SwingSpeedTired seems to work and it keep vanilla SwingSpeed even without stamina.
3. HIghlitedItem-Pointer option doesn't work correctly. Sometimes it show only amount of highlighted item and no data of this item, sometimes it doesn't show even amount of item.
I think the "Set Max Stack Amount" might only work for some items.
There are no scripts for "SwingSpeed" or "SwingSpeedTired" so I guess you're talking about pointer, these are simply pointer for game values, if they have no effect then that's bc of how the game was coded by the devs, nothing that I can "fix".
The "HIghlitedItem-Pointer" is again just a pointer, if it doesn't display all information for an item then that's again of how the devs coded things.
Ofc I could try to find a solution/workaround for it but I'm busy with other things atm.
Last edited by Akira on Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

drakkainen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drakkainen »

Akira wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:51 am
Oxyn wrote:
I'd like to let you know that inf.items and inf.held items don't work for me. Table version is 1.8 and game is 33592.
I made "Inf. Held Items" mainly for Logs, did not test it with other things to be true.
drakkainen wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:11 pm
I think the "Set Max Stack Amount" miught only work for some items.
There are no scripts for "SwingSpeed" or "SwingSpeedTired" so I guess you're talking about pointer, these are simply pointer for game values, if they have no effect then that's bc of how the game was coded by the devs, nothing that I can "fix".
The "HIghlitedItem-Pointer" is again just a pointer, if it doesn't display all information for an item then that's again of how the devs coded things.
Ofc I could try to find a solution/workaround for it but I'm busy with other things atm.
Thank you for reply, no worries with checking it. It's not a lifechanging thing, just wanted to know if it works correctly

Oxyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Oxyn »

Akira wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:51 am
Oxyn wrote:
Thank you very much for your reply, Akira! If you could test "Inf.items" one day, it'd be great. Maybe it's just my game's fault.

Edit: grammar.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

is there any command that lets you walk/build on underwater ?

ducduyce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ducduyce »

Table console now not working with new Patch 3 34098, please check thank you.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Will update the table as I have time.
Updated the table.

Vishnu V H
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vishnu V H »

Not working in game.

razli
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razli »

Akira wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:02 pm
Will update the table as I have time.
Updated the table.
Hi Akira, sry to bother you.

I see that you have changed from:

Code: Select all

aobscanregion(...F0,38 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 0F 85 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 75 ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 33 ?? E8)
to:

Code: Select all

aobscan(....... ....38 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 0F 85 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 75 ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 33 ?? E8)
(1.8 had also SilentInput and so on)

But, does that means that even having the same offset/mem region in both versions aobscanRegion won't work anymore?
I am trying to figure out how to "update" tables when the App gets updated but keeps the same .exe and I was trying to use the "region" one but wasn't working.

Thank you for your time.
Vishnu V H wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:09 pm
Not working in game.
Are you using the lastest 1.9 version?
I have only tested the console, but it is working perfectly.

Vishnu V H
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vishnu V H »

Yes. 1.9 Version. nothing works for me.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Vishnu V H wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:14 pm
Sounds like an issue on your end, do you get any error messages?
razli wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:55 pm
I see that you have changed from aobscanregion to aobscan

But, does that means that even having the same offset/mem region in both versions aobscanRegion won't work anymore?
I am trying to figure out how to "update" tables when the App gets updated but keeps the same .exe and I was trying to use the "region" one but wasn't working.
I changed it to just aobscan bc the address name which I used fore aobscanregion changed with each game update.

razli
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razli »

Vishnu V H wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:14 pm
From time to time I have issues like it takes time to start working.
last time I was on the game I had to enable/disable several scripts (that were working) until I was able to open the console.

Maybe theres a script that is suffering some delay

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

razli wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:13 pm
Maybe theres a script that is suffering some delay
All pointer scripts have a small delay bc I added a timer to wait a moment after selecting the game process bc it takes a moment for CE to load the symbols with the mono feature.
Then the part to enable the console takes also a moment longer bc it uses now just a aobscan instead of aobscanregion.
But all that takes still less than a minute.

Maybe the delay I added isn't long enough for CE to load the symbols on your pc?
On my end it's more than enough time to load the symbols but I have a pretty good gaming pc.
You could try to attach the table manually to the game, activate the mono features yourself and after things are loaded activate the table.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

I tested the latest Apr 8, 2023 CT table (Game 34098 | CE 7.5 | CT 1.9) and found the following results. I also tried CT 1.9 on the new game release [34557 (Apr 21, 2023) - Hotfix], the Hotfix from the previous days 34553 (Apr 20, 2023) - Patch 04. Basically I did not find anything broken using the 1.9 CT with the newest/next Patch 04 release. I did not test everything, but most all of the Scripts, and some of the Pointers (i.e. Main_Pointer, PlayerCoordinates_Pointer, HighlightedItem_Pointer)

1.9 - 34098 (Apr 6, 2023) - Patch 03
*** NOT Working
- [] Auto Lit Molotov
- [] Set Max Stack Amount (** Will NOT activate/expand)
- [] Walk Speed Modifier (Note: This worked with 1.8 and 33592 (Mar 24, 2023) - Hotfix 1)

1.9 - 34557 (Apr 21, 2023) - Hotfix
*** NOT Working
- [] Auto Lit Molotov
- [] Set Max Stack Amount (** Will NOT activate/expand)
- [] Walk Speed Modifier