Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky SC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Leif20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky SC

Post by Leif20 »

Lu5ck wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:31 pm
Leif20 wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:29 pm
Thanks Drummer for the quick response!

@Lu5ck: is there a guide on how to use the editor, I'm confuse on how it works. Thanks!
It is a rather simple editor.
Just start the game, load your save game.
Run cheat engine, select the processor, tick on the "Editor".
The form will appear, all your items should be loaded the moment it appears.
If you want to change a certain item quantity, just select the item and change the quantity at the right side. You can only change one at a time.
If you want to add a new item, just choose it from the drop down menu at the right side.
The AOB address is there incase it doesn't work due to multiple same aob, if is not working, choose another AOB address from the menu.
Do not change the quantity of Liberal map, it uses that as reference so the inventory editor should work for both steam and gog.
Oh okay and I think the table might not be working anymore, at least with the current steam version because my inventory is not being loaded/shown on the the window that popups and on the other window, it just says error.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lu5ck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lu5ck »

I made that long ago for gog though theoretically it should work for steam too since steam uses the same item code. Unless....the steam version use one byte lesser :O then it will fail. But you can edit it to fix that.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I added Inventory Editor to my cheat table. Tested working on Steam. Should also work on GOG.

You choose the slot manually and you can change the quantity and item id.

Leif20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leif20 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:35 pm
I added Inventory Editor to my cheat table. Tested working on Steam. Should also work on GOG.

You choose the slot manually and you can change the quantity and item id.
Wow so fast! thank you so much!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Added option for Directx 9 version of the game

Crimson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crimson »

Help. I can click the Trails in the Sky SC and it shows an Enable below. Problem is I can't check the box beside it. Also tried unchecking the Group Config>Hide children....

Crimson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crimson »

Crimson wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:42 pm
Help. I can click the Trails in the Sky SC and it shows an Enable below. Problem is I can't check the box beside it. Also tried unchecking the Group Config>Hide children....
And I am using the GOG version. Patched

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Crimson wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:54 pm
Crimson wrote:
Are you using Directx 8 or 9 version?

I just tested the GOG Galaxy version and it's working for me. I would double-check you have Cheat Engine 6.7 installed and make sure to select Yes to run the LUA code when you load the table. If you turned that option off, you can re-enable it in Cheat Engine Settings to ask you every time you load a cheat table with LUA code.

Crimson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crimson »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:32 pm
Crimson wrote:
Crimson wrote:

I just tested the GOG Galaxy version and it's working for me. I would double-check you have Cheat Engine 6.7 installed and make sure to select Yes to run the LUA code when you load the table. If you turned that option off, you can re-enable it in Cheat Engine Settings to ask you every time you load a cheat table with LUA code.
Wow, thank you for the quick response! :D

Yes, I have the CE6.7. I also clicked Yes and Always to the LUA script. I'm not a hundred percent sure but I think mine is the Directx 8 one. I tried using the DX9 too but I can't still click the enable box. And oh, I don't have the GOG Galaxy.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Crimson wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:06 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Yes, I have the CE6.7. I also clicked Yes and Always to the LUA script. I'm not a hundred percent sure but I think mine is the Directx 8 one. I tried using the DX9 too but I can't still click the enable box. And oh, I don't have the GOG Galaxy.
I would guess it's not the latest version. These tables work on the latest version. You can use GOG Galaxy to always stay up to date or redownload the latest updates I believe. The last version is Directx 9.

Crimson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crimson »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:47 pm
Crimson wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:06 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

I would guess it's not the latest version. These tables work on the latest version. You can use GOG Galaxy to always stay up to date or redownload the latest updates I believe. The last version is Directx 9.
Is that so? I'll update it later. Anyway, thank you! Your table on FC is very helpful. I'll use this once I updated the game from Galaxy. Thanks again!

Foris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Foris »

Hi.
Does anyone have a list of item id?

FireHawkX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FireHawkX »

First of all, THANK YOU for the amazing Table!!!! This really made my day!!

After learning the gambler jack were needed for the ultimate weapon, i was so mad to having missed 2 of them because i was not following a guide!

I reloaded one of my prologue save when grabbing the very first one and managed to get the ID of the vol1... with that, I was able to add in empty slots with 1 quantity the missing ones in my main game! :)
For anyone in a similar situation, the Gambler Jack adress are 570 and up...
570 = vol1
571 = vol2
etc...
So you can add whichever is missing manually!

ALSO, after learning that we only get 1 grail locket (and a second one very late), i decided to add myself a bunch :)
313 = Grail Locket (Ribbon)

1047 = Zemurian Ore (Best Weapon Final Chapter)

I also found out that inventory was auto sorted all the time, so if you want to increase quantity, you can go to all item, from the top, going down, Inventory Slot = 1 (1st weapon), 2, 3,... which makes it easy to find what item to increase quantity! :)

Again, THANKS for this amazing table!! :)

zrasam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zrasam »

Anyone knows a full list of item id? Really wanna play this game just for the story but dont wanna miss out on some useful stuff along the way.

matt580998
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky SC

Post by matt580998 »

Infinite Battle CP works for normal crafts but not for s-crafts.

For those wanting to have any item in the game, there is a save editor for FC, SC, and The Third.
Last edited by matt580998 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.