Atomic Heart [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atomic Heart [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by RogueTech »

Kalinag wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:34 pm
SunBeam, After following your instructions and inserting the "dxgi.dll" in the "\Atomic Heart\AtomicHeart\Binaries\Win64" folder, I receive a message at the beginning of each game as follows: "Some prerequisites were not found, please check with SunBeam for a new build."
I only report it here because it may be of some import to you.
Thank you for your work here.
@Kalinag, If you are by chance using the pre-release DEV version, then yes, you will get this "Some prerequisites were not found, please check with SunBeam for a new build." warning and it will NOT work. I just tested that, and I too got the error. However, if you use the Release version, you should not get that error. I did not see it when using the current release version. Hope this info helps you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kalinag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kalinag »

RogueTech wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:03 pm
@Kalinag, If you are by chance using the pre-release DEV version, then yes, you will get this "Some prerequisites were not found, please check with SunBeam for a new build." warning and it will NOT work. I just tested that, and I too got the error. However, if you use the Release version, you should not get that error. I did not see it when using the current release version. Hope this info helps you.
@RogueTech
Thank you for your reply. Yes, that explains it completely. 👍🏻

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Posted an updated DLL and new table with several helpers. Demo video is also available. Check first post.

vortex23
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vortex23 »

Do you know if it´s possible to obtain somehow artbook and ost from the files?.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

vortex23 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:05 am
Do you know if it´s possible to obtain somehow artbook and ost from the files?.
You have FModel to browse the Content/Paks/ archives. See if that does the trick.

m01s33nk0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by m01s33nk0 »

1.3.5.0 is out in game pass - says contact to SunBeam ))) you know what I mean, we'll be waiting, thanks!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

m01s33nk0 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:51 pm
1.3.5.0 is out in game pass - says contact to SunBeam ))) you know what I mean, we'll be waiting, thanks!
Long finished the game, so I'm out. Wasn't too excited about the rushed content either (felt like Cyberpunk all over again) and the crappy ending. Whoever decided to do QTE cutscenes in the final battle.. worst decision ever T_T. But yeah, all in all, I'll be on Patreon if you r-e-a-l-l-y need me to update my stuff.

P.S.: Note that I don't have access to the Gamepass version (just Steam). Though my stuff should work with it as well.

m01s33nk0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by m01s33nk0 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:58 pm
m01s33nk0 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:51 pm
Long finished the game, so I'm out. Wasn't too excited about the rushed content either (felt like Cyberpunk all over again) and the crappy ending. Whoever decided to do QTE cutscenes in the final battle.. worst decision ever T_T. But yeah, all in all, I'll be on Patreon if you r-e-a-l-l-y need me to update my stuff.

P.S.: Note that I don't have access to the Gamepass version (just Steam). Though my stuff should work with it as well.
understand, bro! your great dll stuff also worked with game pass version too, maybe sometime dll will light again like sun, thanks for now!

raznobas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raznobas »

Dear SunBeam, I would be very grateful if you updated the dll for the new version of the game) I'm really looking forward to it, thank you for your work

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

raznobas wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:09 am
Dear SunBeam, I would be very grateful if you updated the dll for the new version of the game) I'm really looking forward to it, thank you for your work
Literally a few comments above is sunbeam saying he will update it if requested by his PATREON subscribers.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've updated the DLL/INI for Patreon patrons, as it was asked for/requested. Did need some fixing, as the developers have started removing left-over code in their attempt to clean it up of any dev stuff... So, if you need the updated DLL, you know where to find it.

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

I found a solution for my game breakting bug in 1.4. Version.
It seems that this version hasnt been tested very well. I used only the story mode.
And in the Level where the train crash the hawk is already landet from the beginning?!?
And there is no cam where i could oppen the Maintanance Room. And KI behave like it is not working.
I have to shoot any KI Robot to be recognized/reacted on. Anyway...

The Solution was the Fly Mode. Sadly the one from sunbeam doesnt exist anymore and wont work in 1.4. :(
Anyway... You can use a fly mod. it is still working.
You will ned a Mod:
ABPML_UE4_27_AtomicHeart-1-0-0-4-1677781545
and
ABPML_UE4_27_VTSpectator_AtomicHeart-8-0-1-7-1680541721
Put them in your pak files folder and CRTL + Backspace let you fly
and CTRL + F1 teleports you to the location of your current fly position.
That might help anyone with that any fly solveable problem.
Good Luck ;-)

DaniilBelyakov$
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaniilBelyakov$ »

Hello, dear friend, please help me!! I have such a problem when extracting your file in the dxgi archive.zip when unpacking it to the folder with the game and win64 asks me for a password, some kind of password is needed, most likely which you put on this file, this file is encrypted, you can give me the password from the file so I can unpack it, because it requires a password, and I don't know it!Please, I really need, I beg you, help me tell me the password from this file, you will help me a lot!!! Thank you!

DaniilBelyakov$
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaniilBelyakov$ »

SunBeam, HELP ME, HELP ME PLEASE🙏, how to find you on Patreon, and what password you need to enter when unpacking the DLL file???!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

DaniilBelyakov$ wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:43 pm
SunBeam, HELP ME, HELP ME PLEASE🙏, how to find you on Patreon, and what password you need to enter when unpacking the DLL file???!
Use 7-Zip to unpack the ZIP. Default Windows OS's unpacker fails. And the password is written right under the DLL link T_T. It's sunbeam. Patreon closed my account, that's why you can't find it.