Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

AC4BF Cheat Engine Table

* Infinite Health
* Unlimited Breath
* Freecamera
* Toggle Hud
* Pause Script
* Sun Position
* Time of day script
* Abstergo Challenge Cheats

Open the table and read how to use them. Everything is written there.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AC4SP.CT
(323.08 KiB) Downloaded 5074 times

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Assassin's Creed 4 ~ Black Flag

Moved my table to its own topic here: [ viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17969 ]
Last edited by Paul44 on Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:04 am, edited 23 times in total.

driftwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Post by driftwolf »

AC4BF on UPlay (PC) ver.1.07

I'm afraid I was unable to get this to work, even following your (very welcome) helpfile directions. Player status and Inventory supplies refuse to activate. Teleport & Coordinates activates, but is mostly unpopulated (lots of ????). Seems like AC4BF is still very much a moving target, unfortunately.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ Sorry for the late response, but too busy (at times). Anyways: as I stated, made for " v1.07 ~ Uplay". That means: if your version is NOT complying, you'll need to 'explicitly' mention which version you do use then...
So: a) provide me with that info b) upload your game's exe somewhere for me to download. And btw: no promises; if your game vs is "way back", I will probably not tackle it...

ps: if you respond much later in the year, then pm me. I'm not really monitoring any topics regularly at the moment!

-EDIT-
Well, my general rule of thumb is: change of exe can/could mean change of code (and thus some~all cheats might no longer work). As for "edition" naming conventions: it's a guideline, nothing more. e.g. I've now encountered 2 BF Jackdaw Editions (showing v107 onscreen) with different exe's (causing already some of the cheats not working); and apparently there is also a (more) recent "Chinese" release (introducing CN lang support)...
btw: if anyone happens to have a copy of that, pm me
Last edited by Paul44 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Note the various versions of the game come with different .exes :) Using base+offset in your code may not work for all options; also some AOBs might break from one version to another (Standard to Deluxe); etc. It's not the version by number that constitutes the problem; it's the Edition, so to say.

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

Paul44 Is it possible to fix the table for the latest Steam version ? I can provide the necessary files

UPD: Periodically the game also crashes when loading and saving. I will try to find out what kind of script this leads to when there is free time. ;)

Ruff Ghanor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ruff Ghanor »

Hi, thanks for all the tables, i was wondering if there's a a way to disable jackdaw upgrades to make naval battles harder, tried to find activation values for the upgrades but had no luck. Anyone can help with this?

MangoLog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MangoLog »

Hello, what kind of research am I supossed to do?

"you do need to do some research in order to find - using its data structure - the proper challenge indeed"

I will be thankful for any help.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 10:51 am
Can you pls update?
None of those "player status,inventory supplies" are working anymore

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ prenote: next time, do not take over that whole post content...

as for your request: how about some info here: steam/uplay and vs of the game for example? If it is v107 (or later), upload your exe for me to download...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The game hasn't changed in a very long while. Some people...
Attachments
AC4BFSP.CT
(110.4 KiB) Downloaded 845 times

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:08 pm
^^ prenote: next time, do not take over that whole post content...

as for your request: how about some info here: steam/uplay and vs of the game for example? If it is v107 (or later), upload your exe for me to download...
Sorry
I use steam version,the last version(last update)
Here my .exe
[Link]
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:37 pm
The game hasn't changed in a very long while. Some people...
When i try to active your .ct the game just crash....
Don`t know why
I have deluxe edition(with all dlcs and season pass)(steam version)

Edit. That is strange,i have the deluxe edition,and when i try to acitve the deluxe`s cheats,the game crashs,but when i active the standard`s cheat,the game runs just fine and no crash and the cheats works.
It would be nice if your ct had the cheats "liberated slaves and recruited maroons,ship`s crew and amunition and teleport to waypoint". :D

But i already thank you Sum for your cheats,works fine here,awesome job! :ph34r:

P.s 2 :God mode does not work, you can still die.
Invisible / vanish doesn't work fully, enemies can still detect and attack you.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I checked your exe with the Steam vs I have tested, and they are identical (yep, BF hasn't been updated for quite some time ~ v107).
While the table should "recognize" your exe, you still must verify if it selected the proper DRM (normally this should be set to '2:Chinese local/Steam')... (also check out Readme file)
(I do not have the game installed at the moment; but since steam exes are identical...)

ps: for completeness sake, I tried to add a reference to #Sunbeam's original topic, but can't seem to find it right now... (getting old, I guess :oops: )

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

What you're saying is the EXEs are also localized? WTF, seriously? The difference I found between Standard and Deluxe is the binary (the .exe) is different like 50% of it. Some of the hooks addresses in Std I could find in Deluxe, while some are at different addresses. That's why I made 2 flavors of the scripts. But now this dude says his Deluxe doesn't work with my table, which makes me believe (given the game hasn't updated) his is a 3rd exe type :) Damn you, Ubisoft!! :D

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ It could also be a Win10 combo CE thing (out of boundary memory addressing); although I doubt that (since BF is x32 only if I recall well). I had to update all my x64 tables for this reason (basically, adding the processname to 'alloc' statements)...

anyways: until gamer responds back, I'm not moving an inch 8-)

ps: I recall plenty of people having difficulty getting your table enabled. Did some extensive evaluation/testing myself at the time, and never had any issues with it. That said: still on Win7, so can only vouch for that OS.

FYI: somebody mentioned that s/he launched 'cheatengine.exe', but apparently that launched the x32 flavour instead of x64 version (as it was suppossed to do on win10_x64 ~ checked it; apparently there is also a x32 vs). This gave all sorts of unexplicable errors... Eventually, he noticed that and subsequently launched 'cheatengine-x86_64.exe' directly: errors gone?!