Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society [+18]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society [+18]

Post by Arcansel »

Kentda wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:12 pm
Arcansel, sorry I didn't respond before now. I've been busy with a lot of things. First time in the past few weeks I actually logged into the forum. Glad you were able to fix the issue. It wasn't critical (I tried to break things with it, and nothing broke) but I know some folk have big OCD issues and that it'd bother them as a result.

Glad its fixed, and if nothing else, it sounds like you picked up a few new hacking tricks. As to the windows reinstall, I hope you didn't lose anything too critical.

I recently got a new SSD and was ready to reinstall Windows, EVERYTHING. But I lucked out as my laptop has two SSD slots, not one. So, no worries about having to reinstall windows and all that rot.
No problem, most of my files were backed up in other ssd so i didnt really lose much. Atm i feel like most needed cheats for this game are already made so i am chilling, however i was able to make 2 more cheats in my free time, 1 of them will probably be more useful than the other, the first one being wall hack, it can pass through mud fog and aqueduct too, alas i couldnt make it not fall through pitfalls yet but i do believe it is somewhere in the same function region of the wallhack as i already backtraced some of it but there is a lot more to cover lol. The other one and useful one is Map Reveal, it will reveal everything as long as it is enabled, but it will also count the pitfalls as normal tiles, a small dowside, but the benefit is still greater, i managed to find 2 curios i had no ideia i missed thanks to it, another feature about the cheat is that it wont save to the memory, so you can enable and disable it whenever. The reason i havent uploaded a new table with those cheats yet is that i wanted to add something more besides those 2 cheats, so if you or anyone has any cheat request that can be useful to have i am all ears if not i will end up uploading it with those 2 cheats added anyway.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Glad the loss was mostly time. I was prepared for the worst myself when I got the new SSD. Old one was still good, just too small.

Being able to see the full map would be handy for some of those larger maps. So I'll be tickled pink with that one. The walk through walls could also be handy. Save for the aquaducts and mud areas, you can break walls, but being able to save the time and walk through could be handy.

I've been busy with other games and need to return to this game. I'm on the latter half of the game now. The storyline get a lot darker, and while I'm kinda meh on the direction it went, I'm going to see it through eventually. If only to remove it from my "to be played" list!

I can't really think of anything else to add. The item editor in one of the tables was pretty good, though don't recall if evade was ever found.

I know asking for things like class unlock would probably be a nightmare to code due to the fact the class selection is a GUI. So, I'm not even going to try and ask for a nightmare like that. In other games, it wouldn't be as bad, but this one, no, even with my limited programming knowledge, I can imagine trying to code all classes unlocked would probably be a nightmare.

Been fiddling with Last Epoch the past few days. Between Ash06's savegame editor and the table created by several people, they've got pretty much everything covered already.

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

Kentda wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:27 am
Glad the loss was mostly time. I was prepared for the worst myself when I got the new SSD. Old one was still good, just too small.

Being able to see the full map would be handy for some of those larger maps. So I'll be tickled pink with that one. The walk through walls could also be handy. Save for the aquaducts and mud areas, you can break walls, but being able to save the time and walk through could be handy.

I've been busy with other games and need to return to this game. I'm on the latter half of the game now. The storyline get a lot darker, and while I'm kinda meh on the direction it went, I'm going to see it through eventually. If only to remove it from my "to be played" list!

I can't really think of anything else to add. The item editor in one of the tables was pretty good, though don't recall if evade was ever found.

I know asking for things like class unlock would probably be a nightmare to code due to the fact the class selection is a GUI. So, I'm not even going to try and ask for a nightmare like that. In other games, it wouldn't be as bad, but this one, no, even with my limited programming knowledge, I can imagine trying to code all classes unlocked would probably be a nightmare.

Been fiddling with Last Epoch the past few days. Between Ash06's savegame editor and the table created by several people, they've got pretty much everything covered already.
The story only got intereting in the second part of the game, it is missing the same "magic" the first game had, overall, it felt mid compared to it, still good story from the 2nd part onward, i am not gonna go into details as it is off topic.

Evade, in this case avoid, is based on agility, soul clarity, facet growth rate, soul pact passives and gear, skills also affect it in battle as far as i know, it doesnt seem to be stored in the memory directly which means a formula using the parameters i talked before is being used to get the resulting avoid value by doing the sum of the ammount of points agility gives based on soul clarity and facet growth rate, soul pacts + gear, which is a pain to track. I tested having the max value in agility and i still got hit by the discordance and got killed, it did make it harder to hit me though, max value is 99,999.

About class(Facets) unlocking, it will also be a pain to do it and imo not that necessary unless you just want to have all classes earlier for some reason. Every class is unlocked by just progressing in the main story so it isnt that hard. Also, you can use one of my cheats to unlock all skills for any character you want, even if you havent unlocked the class yet.
Last edited by Arcansel on Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

zonozonozono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zonozonozono »

Unusable with the update on March 23rd
please make compatible version

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

zonozonozono wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:38 am
Unusable with the update on March 23rd
please make compatible version
With my table too? There are 3 diferent tables in this thread.

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

Release of version 4 of my cheat table.

Update Notes:
Spoiler
Table was updated to be fully compatible with latest Labyrinth of Galleria patch that was released in 21/03, some of the cheats were no longer working, especially pointers. If you are using an older version of the game, some of the cheats might still work.

Added:

Map reveal Helper: Reveals the whole map while the cheat is enabled, wont save to the memory so no worries about accidentaly saving the game with the cheat enabled. The cheat will not show where pitfalls are as it will show them as normal walkable tiles, hence why i needed to add the word "Helper", because it is not a perfect map reveal cheat.

Wall Hack: Enables the ability to walk through walls, mud and aqueduct, wont avoid pitfalls and wont walk through destroyable concrete.

Map Info: Reallocated turns and map max mana new aob pointers to this script group.

Player Info: Reallocated Player Name, Silver Coins, In Labyrinth Mana, Menu Mana and Karma new aob pointers to this script group.

Edited:
Organized all cheats into 3 categories, General, Inventory and Labyrinth. General has cheats that can work in both preparation menu and inside labyrinth. Inventory has its own category just to be more organized despite fitting into General category requirements. Labyrinth has cheats that can only be used inside the labyrinth. All Groups were colored to be easier to spot and to give more color to the table.

All the cheats were revised and edited to be easier to understand, removed unecessary code lines, renamed labels, renamed alloc names, increased aob signature length of some cheats to make sure they can only find only the desired aob(desired instruction to cheat).

Always Synthesize Any Gear: Remade the cheat to have cleaner code, literally just 1 line instead of having the wall of text it had before. Functionality remains the same.

DP Never Decreases: Remade this cheat because the dp never decreasing was only affecting the first character of any coven, now it affects the other two and can also set the dp to max value now. Renamed to "Max DP When Decreased".

Set Puppets Exp. To Max after battle: Remade this cheat from scratch, because the previous instruction was not giving the characters skills when they leveled to lv 99, now it does what was intended and also sets total exp to max value too, unlike before that it was only being set to current experience.

Removed:

Pointers: Replaced all pointers with AOB Pointers due to only working in one version of the game. AOB pointers are a better way to get pointers that can work in all versions and wont break as easily unlike normal pointers.
Last edited by Arcansel on Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Arcansel, I was referring to the fact that sometimes gear had +evade on it. Not a big deal really. And as to the classes, that was just an example of "way too much work". Oh, I'm sure it could be done, but honestly not worth it. I should have specified that I was being sarcastic about such a request.

I'm off to grab your table and try and return to finishing the game.

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

Kentda wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:59 am
Arcansel, I was referring to the fact that sometimes gear had +evade on it. Not a big deal really. And as to the classes, that was just an example of "way too much work". Oh, I'm sure it could be done, but honestly not worth it. I should have specified that I was being sarcastic about such a request.

I'm off to grab your table and try and return to finishing the game.
One of the tables here has gear editing, not mine though, you can edit any stat, including evade if you want.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Sometimes its hard to keep track of who creates what when there are multiple tables. Thought it was your table, my bad. Tested the table out and yeah, it'll definitely make getting around a bit easier. Of course people will still have to use it carefully because sometimes areas of a map have radically different level ranges. At the beginning of the game the first floor has a section like that.

Nehoo, thanks again for all the hard work you've done. Now I need to go track down the table with the item editor and see if evade was added or if they never found it. If its still missing, meh, big deal.

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

Kentda wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:14 pm
Sometimes its hard to keep track of who creates what when there are multiple tables. Thought it was your table, my bad. Tested the table out and yeah, it'll definitely make getting around a bit easier. Of course people will still have to use it carefully because sometimes areas of a map have radically different level ranges. At the beginning of the game the first floor has a section like that.

Nehoo, thanks again for all the hard work you've done. Now I need to go track down the table with the item editor and see if evade was added or if they never found it. If its still missing, meh, big deal.
I think the table with the gear editing cheat is from zachillios.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

is there a facet/class modifier? or some way to unlock the classes sooner?

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

i don't think there's a code to modify which body parts get damaged? Handy to trigger those body part damage skills.

Edit: Nevermind. The memory address is right beside current HP and DP. It's a value from 0 to 31.