Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society [+18]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society [+18]

Post by Arcansel »

New updated table added.

Added Unlock All Skills When Character Selected. It will unlock all 360 skills in the selected character, that way it is possible to choose in game any desired skill.

Added, inventory item id visualizer, item shop/map visualizer and some bloopers just for the lols.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sickbutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sickbutt »

Awesome. How do you guys do it so fast =D?

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

sickbutt wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:44 am
Awesome. How do you guys do it so fast =D?
If i went through the same path of the skill selector that you showed me in the pics you sent, you can bet it would have taken a lot more time, also as soon as i arrived home, i started studying the units memory until now, it still took me some hours to figure it out and planning how i wanted the cheat to work as better and eficient as possible, as far my knowledge goes at least.

TomoPower
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TomoPower »

Arcansel wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:04 pm
Hello, i have a cheat table of this game that i have been maintaining since the release, i might add more cheats in my free time, hope you like it.

Updated: Fixed Godmode cheat ressurrect addon was not ressurecting everyone when they were downed, i forgot to change it before uploading, should work now.

Updated2: Reupload of the V2 table, i accidentaly added extra stuff to the newly added cheat, fixed now and added as separate visualizer cheat, more in the cheat description guide...

My table is published also in cheat engine, so anyone can load the cheats from there as well, anytime.

Cheats Description Guide:
Spoiler
Items Qty. Never Decrease: Item quantity will never decrease, they can still increase.

Always Max Reinforce: Reinforcement value is always set to 100.

Always Synthesize Any Gear: Can synthesize any gear regardless of alchemic durability, besides the ones that aren't suposed to, like some legendary gear.

No Mana Cost in Synthesis: Makes sure any mana cost is set to 0 when synthesizing (Visual is deceiving, you can click the button even if it doesn't highlight).

Repel Newer Enemies: Works exactly like a repel, diference is that it will never ran out as long as it is enabled.

Never Drown: Oxygen will never decrease, can still increase.

Flavor Text/Map Memo Character Limit Removal: It will remove the current limit of 24 characters and increase it to 90, to be used when creating/editing character flavor text or when creating/editing map memos too.

Can Unlock Any Chest: Will unlock any chest regardless of having a key or not.

Max Soul Clarity When Puppet Selected: Cheat activates when you select a character, it will set it's clarity to 99, character will behave accordingly and benefit from 99 soul clarity effects instantly like it was the real deal. (Does not work at the same time as Unlock All Skills For Selected Character or Selected Unit Info(Alpha version))

Unlock All Skills For Selected Character: Unlocks all 360 skills in the selected character, can be used with hotkey if you want just a specific character to have all skills. (Does not work at the same time as Max Soul Clarity When Puppet Selected or Selected Unit Info(Alpha version)

Selected Unit Info(Alpha version): Early stage of unit info viewer, can be used to change name, nickname, can view how the skill toggles work (might be incomplete), can change favorite, and has the beginning of the skill segment. Unsure if i will improve this further as it already exists in other tables and was initially used as an assist to the Unlock All Skills cheat. (Does not work at the same time as Unlock All Skills For Selected Character or Max Soul Clarity When Puppet Selected).

Max Soul Pact Stars when selected: It will set any selected soul pact to maxed stars, can be usefull to quickly disassemble it to get the book spells. Hotkey is recomended if you just want specific pacts to be maxed.

Set Selected Item to 99: It will set any selected item quantity to 99, can be useful to complete request memos for example. Hotkey recomended if you don't want to have all items set at 99.

Instakill: It will instakill any enemy in the current combat.

Max Progression Pts. when returning from labyrinth: The name is self explanatory. This cheat makes sure that you unlock the progression points rewards.

Active Party Codes: All cheats related to the active party are here.

Godmode: Health of any character will never decrease and can be increased whenever. It can also ressurect anyone that has 0 hp if you activate this cheat when there are downed allies by setting their health to 1.

DP Never Decreases: DP of any character will never decrease, can increase.

Never Affected by Any Status Changer: This will prevent literally every status changer, broken parts, any ailments like stench, abyss, etc. Can also be used to quickly restore the whole party from these ailmentes/Status changers by just activating and deactivating. Only exception, won't restore downed status but can restore broken head part to make it possible to ressurect.

Exp. Multipliers: Experience multipliers for the whole party, 2x, 3x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x.

Pact Exp. Multipliers: Pact experience multiplier for the whole party, 2x, 3x, 4x, 8x.

Liberation Multipliers: Liberation meter multiplier, 2x, 3x, 4x.

Set Liberation to Max: Sets all allies liberation meter to max (Visual is deceiveing).

Set Puppets Exp. To Max after battle: Sets all active puppets current experience to maximum possible.

Set Pacts Exp. To Max after battle: Self explanatory.

Max Rapport In active party after battle: After battle in the active party, sets every character in the same coven rapport to maximum.

Pointers: Values that may be more convenient to set whatever value we want rather than have a script.

Turns: This is aparently a visual value only, you can see the number of turns you ahve spent in the current labyrinth.

In Labyrinth Mana: The labyrinth mana value, can be set to whatever.

Silver Coins: The money value, can be set to whatever.

MenuMana: Mana value that is displayed in the preparation menu, can be set to whatever.

Inventory Item ID Viewer: Self explanatory.

Shop/Map Items ID Viewer (Might crash if you edit this): This one can see what the other ID viewer couldn't, it can see the item IDs of the map menu, can be usefull if you need an item you don't have, just copy and paste the ID to other item you don't need to get the item, but do not edit in this one, use the Inventory Item ID Viewer to edit or you might crash the game if you edit in this one.

Bloopers: Trollge.

Covered in Fog Veil: Found this accidentally and looked funny so i added it.

Request Memo Unlock?(CRASHES!): Failed cheat that will crash your game as soon as you try to redeem a request memo reward, you can still see everything unlocked though..the torture...lol.
Is it possible to edit for soul clarity 999? Post game unlocks that and I wanted to know if you could make a cheat for that. I tried using the max soul clarity but I had 99 already and it just changed my puppet level (not soul clarity) to 0. Soul clarity remained 99.

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

TomoPower wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:40 am
Arcansel wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:04 pm
Hello, i have a cheat table of this game that i have been maintaining since the release, i might add more cheats in my free time, hope you like it.

Updated: Fixed Godmode cheat ressurrect addon was not ressurecting everyone when they were downed, i forgot to change it before uploading, should work now.

Updated2: Reupload of the V2 table, i accidentaly added extra stuff to the newly added cheat, fixed now and added as separate visualizer cheat, more in the cheat description guide...

My table is published also in cheat engine, so anyone can load the cheats from there as well, anytime.

Cheats Description Guide:
Spoiler
Items Qty. Never Decrease: Item quantity will never decrease, they can still increase.

Always Max Reinforce: Reinforcement value is always set to 100.

Always Synthesize Any Gear: Can synthesize any gear regardless of alchemic durability, besides the ones that aren't suposed to, like some legendary gear.

No Mana Cost in Synthesis: Makes sure any mana cost is set to 0 when synthesizing (Visual is deceiving, you can click the button even if it doesn't highlight).

Repel Newer Enemies: Works exactly like a repel, diference is that it will never ran out as long as it is enabled.

Never Drown: Oxygen will never decrease, can still increase.

Flavor Text/Map Memo Character Limit Removal: It will remove the current limit of 24 characters and increase it to 90, to be used when creating/editing character flavor text or when creating/editing map memos too.

Can Unlock Any Chest: Will unlock any chest regardless of having a key or not.

Max Soul Clarity When Puppet Selected: Cheat activates when you select a character, it will set it's clarity to 99, character will behave accordingly and benefit from 99 soul clarity effects instantly like it was the real deal. (Does not work at the same time as Unlock All Skills For Selected Character or Selected Unit Info(Alpha version))

Unlock All Skills For Selected Character: Unlocks all 360 skills in the selected character, can be used with hotkey if you want just a specific character to have all skills. (Does not work at the same time as Max Soul Clarity When Puppet Selected or Selected Unit Info(Alpha version)

Selected Unit Info(Alpha version): Early stage of unit info viewer, can be used to change name, nickname, can view how the skill toggles work (might be incomplete), can change favorite, and has the beginning of the skill segment. Unsure if i will improve this further as it already exists in other tables and was initially used as an assist to the Unlock All Skills cheat. (Does not work at the same time as Unlock All Skills For Selected Character or Max Soul Clarity When Puppet Selected).

Max Soul Pact Stars when selected: It will set any selected soul pact to maxed stars, can be usefull to quickly disassemble it to get the book spells. Hotkey is recomended if you just want specific pacts to be maxed.

Set Selected Item to 99: It will set any selected item quantity to 99, can be useful to complete request memos for example. Hotkey recomended if you don't want to have all items set at 99.

Instakill: It will instakill any enemy in the current combat.

Max Progression Pts. when returning from labyrinth: The name is self explanatory. This cheat makes sure that you unlock the progression points rewards.

Active Party Codes: All cheats related to the active party are here.

Godmode: Health of any character will never decrease and can be increased whenever. It can also ressurect anyone that has 0 hp if you activate this cheat when there are downed allies by setting their health to 1.

DP Never Decreases: DP of any character will never decrease, can increase.

Never Affected by Any Status Changer: This will prevent literally every status changer, broken parts, any ailments like stench, abyss, etc. Can also be used to quickly restore the whole party from these ailmentes/Status changers by just activating and deactivating. Only exception, won't restore downed status but can restore broken head part to make it possible to ressurect.

Exp. Multipliers: Experience multipliers for the whole party, 2x, 3x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x.

Pact Exp. Multipliers: Pact experience multiplier for the whole party, 2x, 3x, 4x, 8x.

Liberation Multipliers: Liberation meter multiplier, 2x, 3x, 4x.

Set Liberation to Max: Sets all allies liberation meter to max (Visual is deceiveing).

Set Puppets Exp. To Max after battle: Sets all active puppets current experience to maximum possible.

Set Pacts Exp. To Max after battle: Self explanatory.

Max Rapport In active party after battle: After battle in the active party, sets every character in the same coven rapport to maximum.

Pointers: Values that may be more convenient to set whatever value we want rather than have a script.

Turns: This is aparently a visual value only, you can see the number of turns you ahve spent in the current labyrinth.

In Labyrinth Mana: The labyrinth mana value, can be set to whatever.

Silver Coins: The money value, can be set to whatever.

MenuMana: Mana value that is displayed in the preparation menu, can be set to whatever.

Inventory Item ID Viewer: Self explanatory.

Shop/Map Items ID Viewer (Might crash if you edit this): This one can see what the other ID viewer couldn't, it can see the item IDs of the map menu, can be usefull if you need an item you don't have, just copy and paste the ID to other item you don't need to get the item, but do not edit in this one, use the Inventory Item ID Viewer to edit or you might crash the game if you edit in this one.

Bloopers: Trollge.

Covered in Fog Veil: Found this accidentally and looked funny so i added it.

Request Memo Unlock?(CRASHES!): Failed cheat that will crash your game as soon as you try to redeem a request memo reward, you can still see everything unlocked though..the torture...lol.
Is it possible to edit for soul clarity 999? Post game unlocks that and I wanted to know if you could make a cheat for that. I tried using the max soul clarity but I had 99 already and it just changed my puppet level (not soul clarity) to 0. Soul clarity remained 99.
If you double click the <script>, where you see a "#99" change that to #999. Alternatively, you can use "Selected Unit Info(Alpha version)" from my V2/V3 table and change the value directly in "Soul Clarity"
Last edited by Arcansel on Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dbl219
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dbl219 »

Does anyone have a list of item ids for the loot/request items?

sharilken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sharilken »

Out of curiosity does anyone have the ID for the Ancient Sage's Eclipse Staff. Psure I vendored it by accident.

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

dbl219 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:11 pm
Unironically that is exactly in what i am currently working on, i already have most of the request memo needed item IDs, i am still missing just a little few though which i plan to grind to get them today. Expect some cool cheats in the next table.

dbl219
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dbl219 »

Arcansel wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:26 pm
dbl219 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:11 pm
Unironically that is exactly in what i am currently working on, i already have most of the request memo needed item IDs, i am still missing just a little few though which i plan to grind to get them today. Expect some cool cheats in the next table.
Thank you so very much, cheat hero! 🙏😆

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

Release of version 3 of my cheat table.

Update Notes:
Spoiler
Added:

99.9% Item Drop Rate: Sets Item Drop Rate to 99.9% Affects enemy drop rate.

Unlock Current Request Memos Rewards: Will Unlock all currently listed request memos, won't decrease any needed item.

Coordinates -> Shows your current position in the map, you can edit this to teleport anywhere in the map.
Map Teleport: This neat cheat will let you teleport to any place in the map to where your cursor is currently positioned in the map menu (Inside the labyrinth), it is highly recomended to use a toggle for this, in CE 7.5 you can hold keys to activate the cheat and let go to deactivate it for better usage of the cheat.

Inventory -> Moved all inventory related cheats to this group.
Inventory Item Info ->
On/Off: Flag related to the item being active or not.

Type: Can see the type of the item you selected, only edit this value if you know what you are doing, otherwise you will crash the game.

Item Types: Info about which items category type it belongs to (Needed to add items to inventory).

Add Any item (Alpha Version): Can add any item to the inventory as long as you have the ID for it, you can add multiple items at the same time as long as they are in the same item type group or you will crash the game, you can change the item type in the script, i commented the part where you can change the type, the item id and item quantity in the script, furthermore, where it says Count2 and Count3, set those values to the number of item ids you are adding. This script will delete any current items that have the same item ID as the one you add in the script and re-adds them at the bottom of the inventory in case you already have the item in your inventory, so there won't be any duplicates. Note: Items that have some kind of unlock flag like the ones needed for request memo won't trigger the flag and so the game won't recognize them as "unlocked" when added using this cheat. Any issues with the cheat besides the ones i mentioned can be PMed as this cheat is in it's early stages. Cheat activates when you enter inventory.

Active Party Codes ->
Max Power Source: Will max Power source during battle, increases likeliness of resonance moves and mana multiplier.

Pointers ->
Player Name: Can see and/or change player name.

Added in "Table Extras" (Bottom Right of Cheat Engine) Soul Vials, Galleria Vase, Ancient Claw, and all request memo needed item ids.

Removed:
Request Memo Unlock?(CRASHES!): Removed because i figured out how to unlock the request memo rewards and thus it is no longer needed.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Arcansel, bless you! I was trying to get a Black Rat Corpse and after an hour of exploring the floor it dropped on I was beginning to get seriously annoyed. It was the last item I needed for the end of the Almoon section. I did discover one weird graphical bug.

When you use "don't drown" it visually looks like you're just walking on the surface and not underwater. You're still able to loot underwater chests and be attacked by underwater monsters. It's purely a visual thing and nothing broke or crashed when I exited the water. Just figured I'd bring it up. It's a nuisance, but its a tolerable one.

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

Kentda wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:54 pm
Arcansel, bless you! I was trying to get a Black Rat Corpse and after an hour of exploring the floor it dropped on I was beginning to get seriously annoyed. It was the last item I needed for the end of the Almoon section. I did discover one weird graphical bug.

When you use "don't drown" it visually looks like you're just walking on the surface and not underwater. You're still able to loot underwater chests and be attacked by underwater monsters. It's purely a visual thing and nothing broke or crashed when I exited the water. Just figured I'd bring it up. It's a nuisance, but its a tolerable one.
Glad to know! Regarding the "Never Drown" cheat, i tried to reproduce the problem on my own but i can´t it is working fine for me, does it always happen every time you enable the cheat and go to any map underwater? Have you tried it with only that cheat on to rule out any conflict between other cheats? I can just make another script to see if it fixes it but it won't work if you have 1 oxigen it will still decrease to 0. This current cheat is suposed to have the "oxygen decrease" instruction deleted and nothing more.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

I managed to find the cause! Took me some work. I finished stage two (stage 2 had no water zones and I had no older saves) and got back to Narthex Level 5.

If you have BOTH Coordinates code AND Never Drown code "active" you get the "surface walking" glitch I mentioned. It's just purely visual, no ability to break walls or anything. It never crashed the game, I could still loot, I could still be attacked. So it wasn't a game breaker, which of course is a good thing!

I didn't test it without having the water breathing petition, but those two codes active at the same time create the glitch.

Still love the work you've done of course, just brought it up in case it was messing up other things!

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

Kentda wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:30 pm
I managed to find the cause! Took me some work. I finished stage two (stage 2 had no water zones and I had no older saves) and got back to Narthex Level 5.

If you have BOTH Coordinates code AND Never Drown code "active" you get the "surface walking" glitch I mentioned. It's just purely visual, no ability to break walls or anything. It never crashed the game, I could still loot, I could still be attacked. So it wasn't a game breaker, which of course is a good thing!

I didn't test it without having the water breathing petition, but those two codes active at the same time create the glitch.

Still love the work you've done of course, just brought it up in case it was messing up other things!
Thank you for tell me, anyway, i had a big problem, i had to reinstall my windows, and i lost my save file, i will have to speedrun it using my cheats to reach where i was, i am using google drive to save my saves to the cloud now (should have done it before...) just in case it happens again. Having said that, i will try having both cheats on when i reach some water area and then try to make a fix for the "surface walking" issue.

Update1: Nevermind, i had copied my saves to my nintendo switch to test if i could load them there lol, thank god. I can continue, i already checked the cheats, the problem is solely in my coordinates cheat, the never drown cheat is working as intended like i though, now i will try to fix it.

Update2: I fixed it, the problem there is that i needed to make an altitude check otherwise the game would think you were always on the ground level, that is why it was always visually snapping to the "surface" which was the ground level. Copy the code below and replace the one in "Coordinates" to fix it.

Coordinates "surface walking" fix
Spoiler
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Coordinates,LabyrinthOfGalleria.exe,0F BE B0 98 00 00 00)
alloc(newmem,$1000,Coordinates)

label(code)
label(return)

alloc(Coords,8)

registersymbol(Coordinates)
registersymbol(Coords)

newmem:
add rax,98
mov [Coords],rax
sub rax,98
push rcx
push rbx
push edx
mov edx,[rax+0000030C]
movsx rcx,byte ptr [rax+98]
movsx rbx,byte ptr [rax+99]
imul rcx,5
imul rbx,5
mov [rax+00000308],rcx
mov [rax+00000310],rbx
pop rcx
pop rbx
fild [rax+00000308]
fstp [rax+00000308]
fild [rax+00000310]
fstp [rax+00000310]
cmp [rax+0000030C],edx
je code
mov [rax+0000030C],edx

code:
pop edx
movsx esi,byte ptr [rax+00000098]
jmp return

Coords:
dq 0

Coordinates:
jmp newmem
nop 2
return:

[DISABLE]

Coordinates:
db 0F BE B0 98 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Arcansel, sorry I didn't respond before now. I've been busy with a lot of things. First time in the past few weeks I actually logged into the forum. Glad you were able to fix the issue. It wasn't critical (I tried to break things with it, and nothing broke) but I know some folk have big OCD issues and that it'd bother them as a result.

Glad its fixed, and if nothing else, it sounds like you picked up a few new hacking tricks. As to the windows reinstall, I hope you didn't lose anything too critical.

I recently got a new SSD and was ready to reinstall Windows, EVERYTHING. But I lucked out as my laptop has two SSD slots, not one. So, no worries about having to reinstall windows and all that rot.