Octopath Traveler 2 [+77]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Theorycrafter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Octopath Traveler 2 [+73]

Post by Theorycrafter »

If it's not too much to ask, I would like to request and would very much appreciate this table for the ryujinx version. Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

keuler5000
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Octopath Traveler 2 [+73]

Post by keuler5000 »

This Table is awesome thank you for your hard work sir :-)

syncine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Octopath Traveler 2 [+75]

Post by syncine »

First I want to say thanks for this table!
This table works great!
Thanks for your hard work in making this table and then sharing it.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Octopath Traveler 2 [+75]

Post by Anacra »

@Raynard - It looks like the monster list is missing a lot of monsters. I think this list might have been from before the full game released. Can you please update this summon monster list from the full game data?

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Octopath Traveler 2 [+77]

Post by Ella_Loves »

Hi hi ^_^ Is it possible to get a cheat like the first game had? where we could change the first job and second job on a character? or possibly one to pick what battle sprite they use? O.O

xalgo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xalgo »

Please increase capture 100% individually
or
0 Items needed to Placate NPC
Thank you very much

jrpglover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrpglover »

I wonder if you can adding "All item" opinion like all weapons, armors and etc

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Raynard wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:46 pm
Octopath Traveler II Steam
Hi Raynard! Hikari's Skills are incomplete in this table. Since you're no longer playing, I compiled a list of all skills in the below pastebin link. Are you or someone here able to put this into the table? I don't know how to generate the relevant ids for these skills, otherwise I would do it.

plusoneasian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by plusoneasian »

If you have time can you add the rest of ochettes capturable monsters and hikaris learned moves? loving the trainer so far thanks for the hard work

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

There's a bug with the max BP script where the person in the 4th slot randomly just doesn't have it any more.

I've tried removing them from my party and swapping them out but the person in the 4th slot never has max BP anymore... it's weird.

I was able to fix it once by just swapping characters in and out but now it seems to be permanently broken. Can you fix it?

EDIT: So after some tinkering around, I realized that if Ochette is in your group and she's not in the very last slot, it screws up the BP script for whoever is in the last slot.... so be warned, always keep Ochette in party slot 4 otherwise that person will not have max BP.
Last edited by CyNide on Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Test41251
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Test41251 »

Is it possible to rebattle bosses? Like the final boss, secret boss, etc without having to go back to an old save? Maybe some flag that allows you to refight it or mod?

beyondtsjuan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beyondtsjuan »

Thank you so much for this CT. BTW I have some bugs with editting items,after editting a new equipment and I can't equip it in the inventory menu but can equip it in equipment menu.How can I fix it? Thank you.

jaxsonbateman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jaxsonbateman »

Edit: false alarm. In a complete coincidence, just prior to doing this I had obtained the Forbidden Shield, duped it, and optimise-equipped it to my entire party. The Forbidden Shield has the ability of increasing encounter rate, so it was that that was causing the problem. So looks like I'll have to be careful if I optimise my gear. :P Sorry for the unnecessary post; I'll leave it up for posterity I guess.

Hi! Have found the table useful, but having a problem as of tonight and after trying to troubleshoot myself, willing to put it out there and hope someone can help me:

* Used the no encounter script to make some travelling easier
* Somehow, in the course of doing this, encounters not only became active again, but ever since have been tuned up to the extreme. As in a few steps and I'll get an encounter. Script via this table for no encounters no longer works (though script and manually turning off encounters from the DhaosCollider table works)
* Basically, walked from Montwise to the clerics guild with no encounters script active, fast travelled to Clockbank, then after leaving Clockbank super-frequent encounters and script no longer working.
* Trying to troubleshoot myself, couldn't identify what addresses items like Alluring Ribbon (encounter up) or skills live Evasive Maneuvers (encounter down) were modifying in regards to encounter rate. The script to set min and max steps for next encounter seems to do nothing.
* This hasn't entirely bricked my save, but it does mean that I now have to play with massively increased encounters, or am forced to use CE to turn them off - so if anyone can help me find the address to get my encounter rate back down to normal, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

Is there a way to check progress/edit the value for the "100 Out Cold" achievement?

Christosophia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Christosophia »

CyNide wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:05 am
There's a bug with the max BP script where the person in the 4th slot randomly just doesn't have it any more.

I've tried removing them from my party and swapping them out but the person in the 4th slot never has max BP anymore... it's weird.

I was able to fix it once by just swapping characters in and out but now it seems to be permanently broken. Can you fix it?

EDIT: So after some tinkering around, I realized that if Ochette is in your group and she's not in the very last slot, it screws up the BP script for whoever is in the last slot.... so be warned, always keep Ochette in party slot 4 otherwise that person will not have max BP.
If Hikari is in your battle group, nothing works for 4th slot
not infinite BP, SP, or HP.