Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Elievex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by Elievex »

There is a slight typo that prevented the Dx8 table from being opened in Cheat Engine
<ID>419</ID>
<Descraption>"Orbment Slot 5 Item ID"</Description>

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Elievex wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:28 pm
There is a slight typo that prevented the Dx8 table from being opened in Cheat Engine
<ID>419</ID>
I don't see that typo in my files or when I download the Directx 8 file from the post on the first page.

Elievex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elievex »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:45 pm
Elievex wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:28 pm
<ID>419</ID>
I don't see that typo in my files or when I download the Directx 8 file from the post on the first page.
Weird, must be an issue on my end I downloaded it twice yesterday and both time have the typo, tried downloading it again today and its fine :?

Rodyle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rodyle »

Hey y'all, I'm sorry, I've no idea what I'm doing with CE beyond some cursory tutorials I've just read but I'd like to actually push through these games despite their slow and kinda shitty battle system. I load up the tables and the process, but don't get any sort of list of labelled values beyond a single item with the game title. I have managed to previously change the amount of money I had before trying to grab tables online but that was as far as I got. Can I get a hand here?

e: oh nevermind I figured it out lol

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Could you add an option to disable enemy collision (so you can run past / through them without engaging in battle)?

pyyahh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pyyahh »

Hi,

I downloaded the program (CheatEngine v6.7) and tried all the files here, and it doesn't work for me.
I have the GoG version of the game. ( I think version 2.1.0.9 )

I open the file with the program, select the game,
check (X) the Trails in the Sky FC
and underneath there's another box, with Enable, and I cannot check that.

I assume the version is different? but I think this is the latest version of the game that I have. I tried all the files but I'm too dumb to fix it myself, if anyone can help let me know, thanks!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

pyyahh wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:03 pm
Hi,

I downloaded the program (CheatEngine v6.7) and tried all the files here, and it doesn't work for me.
I have the GoG version of the game. ( I think version 2.1.0.9 )

I open the file with the program, select the game,
check (X) the Trails in the Sky FC
and underneath there's another box, with Enable, and I cannot check that.

I assume the version is different? but I think this is the latest version of the game that I have. I tried all the files but I'm too dumb to fix it myself, if anyone can help let me know, thanks!
I would use GOG Galaxy to make sure you updated to the latest version. I just tested the GOG version using Galaxy and the table is working. The game last updated end of August 2017 and the latest table for DX9 is working for me.

CheatFanatic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheatFanatic »

Could a trainer be made for the 2018.4.22 GOG version please? Thank you guys and keep up the great work!!!
Last edited by CheatFanatic on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

The table works for the latest GOG version installed via Galaxy. I just tested it.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I decided to revisit this game and improved on some options in my table. I added some things to Damage Modifier like HeroDamageMultiplier and HeroCannotDie. I also added an option to add Bonus BP to a quest when you report it as complete similar to my Trails of Cold Steel tables.

BainStriker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BainStriker »

Lo and behold, was using this cheatengine table just fine with Trails all the way up until the 21st, now it's the 30th and I booted it up again.

Turns out the enable checkmark is broken again. I can't click on the enable checkmark anymore. This is very strange because the game hasn't been updated in a while? But this table is no longer working on my Steam version, even though it's only been a week's difference...

zany25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zany25 »

The enable script is suddenly no longer working, I don't think the game updated so that's super weird?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I fixed the table. At least EDIT 8 is working for me again.

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

It seems that FC, SC, and 3rd got updates on the 24 of March, though it's not listed in a changelog. Is this table for this version? EDIT: The enable script works, so I presume it is.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

The Directx 8 version appears to be more stable for me than the Directx 9 version of the game, so I've updated the Directx 8 version of the table with recent additions like the Add Bonus AP when Reporting a Quest.