Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by DrummerIX »

My other Trails in the Sky tables:

Trails in the Sky the 3rd: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2280

Trails in the Sky SC: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2360

I know I'm late to the game on this old game, but I recently created a table for the 3rd game in the series that works on both GOG and Steam. I thought I would try porting the codes to the older games. Here is my contribution for the first chapter. In theory, this table should survive any updates on the game as I tried coding it using AOB scans.

Options are similar to my 3rd edition table:

God Mode
One Hit Kill
Infinite Battle EP
Infinite Battle CP
Max CP On Hit/Attack
Infinite Sepith (When Creating Quartz)
Infinite Item Usage
Experience Multiplier
Add Bonus BP When Completing a Quest

Pointers for Mira and Sepith for now

EDIT1 added:
Pointers for Bracer Points, Selected Character's Experience, Stats, Equipped Items, Crafts, S-Crafts, Orbments, and Highlighted Item editor(mouseover the item to update the pointer)

EDIT2 added:
Enemy Damage Multiplier

I may add a few more things as I get around to it. Enjoy if you're still playing this older game.

EDIT1:
I had time to port the pointers from my 3rd edition table over to this FC table. With them, you can edit Bracer Points and a selected character's experience, equipped items, crafts, s-crafts, orbments and also edit the inventory of the highlighted item.

This brings it up to par with my 3rd edition table and is mostly feature complete. I hope I coded it well enough to not require many updates as the game updates, but maybe they won't do too many updates on this game since it is a few years old already. Enjoy.

EDIT2:
I found an issue with the Orbment code not recognizing equipped orbs. I fixed this and also added in an Enemy Damage Multiplier if you want to use that instead of One Hit Kill. It's under the Damage Modifier script.

EDIT3:
Found an issue with Inventor Editor only working for first 13 slots. I changed the setup slightly. You still need to mouseover an item once and then you choose the slot to edit manually in Cheat Engine. The pointers should update from there. You use the Item view ALL items to count the slots starting with 1.

EDIT4:
Credit to Shinkansen for having an Item ID list for this first game in the series. I modified my table with some Item ID's in dropdown list boxes for editing your character's equipped items and also for editing Inventory. It doubled the size of the table, but makes for easy cheating on items.

EDIT5:
I added an option for Infinite Out of Battle EP if anyone needs that.

EDIT6: Added table for Directx 9 version of game. Removed other EDITS and left EDIT5 for Directx 8 version of game.

EDIT7: Update to the Directx 9 version of the game due to breaking of the Enable script on latest update to game.

EDIT 8: A fix to make the table work again. It was one of my earlier tables, so it requires CE 6.7 to use the pointer section for Inventory I know of.

EDIT 8.5: I fixed the Add Bonus BP When Completing a Quest option that broke because of an update.

EDIT 9.0: I'm playing through some of these old games again. The Directx 9 version seems to crash often for me and I heard the Directx 8 version is more stable. So in that regard, I've updated the Directx 8 version of the table with recent additions.

EDIT 9.5: In my efforts to only play through the game once, I came up with a Shop Override option to buy any item. This helps with the Get All Weapons and Get All Armor achievements. I only have it for the Directx 8 version, but it might work on the Directx 9 version also.

EDIT 10.0:
I'm not sure why they still update this game, but here is the fix for Directx 9 version of the game for the update around December 15, 2019.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ed6_win_DX9.CT
EDIT 10.0 (Directx 9) Updated for game update around December 15, 2019)
(103.25 KiB) Downloaded 7014 times
ed6_win.CT
EDIT 9.5 file (Directx 8) Updated the Directx 8 table with recent additions and added Shop Override
(137.35 KiB) Downloaded 2231 times
ed6_win_DX9.CT
EDIT 8.5 file (Directx 9) Update to Add Bonus BP When Completing a Quest)
(102.72 KiB) Downloaded 721 times
ed6_win_DX9.CT
EDIT 8 file (Directx 9) Update to make the table work again. They might of did an update that I did not know about.
(102.62 KiB) Downloaded 396 times
ed6_win_DX9.CT
EDIT7 file (Directx 9) Update fixing the Enable on the latest version of the game (2017-09-01)
(101.71 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
ed6_win_DX9.CT
EDIT5 file (Directx 9) (Initial file for Directx 9 version of game)
(101.71 KiB) Downloaded 459 times
ed6_win.CT
EDIT5 file (Directx 8) (Added option for Infinite Out of Battle EP)
(101.61 KiB) Downloaded 655 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:30 am, edited 12 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by DrummerIX »

I updated this table to make it have similar options and pointers to my table for the 3rd game in this series.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Fixed an issue with the Orbment code causing the game to not recognize equipped orbs and added an Enemy Damage Multiplier option to the Damage Script.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Fixed Inventory editing in the table. It is changed from original slightly. You still need to mouseover an item in the game one time and then you can choose which slot to edit manually in Cheat Engine. The pointers will update from there. I have the first 256 slots you can edit.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Shinkansen had an Item ID list for this first game in the series. I modified my table putting in some dropdown list's for editing a character's equipped items and also for editing the inventory.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Added an option for Infinite Out of Battle EP

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I made version for the DirectX 9 version of the game.

Nickman300
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nickman300 »

Hey just a heads up, your trainer (which mostly works great!) has been broken by the most recent GOG update on August 27th, You can't even "enable" any more. Thankfully GOG lets you roll back your version so this shouldn't totally prevent anyone from using it, but I guess the AOB isn't working at the moment.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Nickman300 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:17 pm
Hey just a heads up, your trainer (which mostly works great!) has been broken by the most recent GOG update on August 27th, You can't even "enable" any more. Thankfully GOG lets you roll back your version so this shouldn't totally prevent anyone from using it, but I guess the AOB isn't working at the moment.
Thanks for the heads up. I fixed this with an update to my cheat table.

AdultContemporary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AdultContemporary »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:36 pm
I made version for the DirectX 9 version of the game.
Thanks for your tables DrummerIX. It's not working for me on the steam version though, trails in the sky crashes and exits once I switch from cheat table window to the game. Steam version.

AdultContemporary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

DX9 version is not working for me. Steam version. Game crashes and exits when switching back from Cheat Engine window.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Are you sure you are using the latest table? I just tested the latest table with Steam Directx 9 and it worked fine for me.

AdultContemporary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Nevermind, it's not your table but CheatEngine in general makes the dx9 version of the game crash and exit. If a mod can delete my posts that would be great :)

jupter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jupter »

AdultContemporary wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:32 am
Nevermind, it's not your table but CheatEngine in general makes the dx9 version of the game crash and exit. If a mod can delete my posts that would be great :)
Start the table first, launch the game and then select the process.
If you start the table after the game it crashes.

Aresd25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aresd25 »

I'm having the same problem as Adult contemporary was having cheat engine it self is crashing trails in the sky.