Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Autoxguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by Autoxguy »

BlackMonster wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:42 am
Ty for this table!!! this game was amazing!!! on to the 2nd one!!
Which version of the cheat table did you use? I tried the latest one (for dx9) and it would not Initialize after running the game and selecting the process. I would assume that it need to be updated in some way.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lirena
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lirena »

Autoxguy wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:30 am
BlackMonster wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:42 am
Ty for this table!!! this game was amazing!!! on to the 2nd one!!
Which version of the cheat table did you use? I tried the latest one (for dx9) and it would not Initialize after running the game and selecting the process. I would assume that it need to be updated in some way.
i also can't get the table to enable and am using the latest dx9 table edit 10

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

************************************* UPDATE 4/16/2024 **********************************************************

Here is the latest version of my Trails in the Sky FC table. I fixed it for the latest version of the game and also fixed the Shop Override option to give the correct weapon when you select it. Recently, I decided to offer my cheat table work for free again since I don't have much time to hack very many games. Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************************************************