Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Elievex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by Elievex » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:28 pm

There is a slight typo that prevented the Dx8 table from being opened in Cheat Engine
<ID>419</ID>
<Descraption>"Orbment Slot 5 Item ID"</Description>

DrummerIX
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 529

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by DrummerIX » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Elievex wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:28 pm
There is a slight typo that prevented the Dx8 table from being opened in Cheat Engine
<ID>419</ID>
<Descraption>"Orbment Slot 5 Item ID"</Description>
I don't see that typo in my files or when I download the Directx 8 file from the post on the first page.

Elievex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by Elievex » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:19 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:45 pm
Elievex wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:28 pm
There is a slight typo that prevented the Dx8 table from being opened in Cheat Engine
<ID>419</ID>
<Descraption>"Orbment Slot 5 Item ID"</Description>
I don't see that typo in my files or when I download the Directx 8 file from the post on the first page.
Weird, must be an issue on my end I downloaded it twice yesterday and both time have the typo, tried downloading it again today and its fine :?

Rodyle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by Rodyle » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:10 am

Hey y'all, I'm sorry, I've no idea what I'm doing with CE beyond some cursory tutorials I've just read but I'd like to actually push through these games despite their slow and kinda shitty battle system. I load up the tables and the process, but don't get any sort of list of labelled values beyond a single item with the game title. I have managed to previously change the amount of money I had before trying to grab tables online but that was as far as I got. Can I get a hand here?

e: oh nevermind I figured it out lol

daninthemix
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:31 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by daninthemix » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Could you add an option to disable enemy collision (so you can run past / through them without engaging in battle)?

pyyahh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by pyyahh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:03 pm

Hi,

I downloaded the program (CheatEngine v6.7) and tried all the files here, and it doesn't work for me.
I have the GoG version of the game. ( I think version 2.1.0.9 )

I open the file with the program, select the game,
check (X) the Trails in the Sky FC
and underneath there's another box, with Enable, and I cannot check that.

I assume the version is different? but I think this is the latest version of the game that I have. I tried all the files but I'm too dumb to fix it myself, if anyone can help let me know, thanks!

DrummerIX
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 529

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

Post by DrummerIX » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:34 am

pyyahh wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:03 pm
Hi,

I downloaded the program (CheatEngine v6.7) and tried all the files here, and it doesn't work for me.
I have the GoG version of the game. ( I think version 2.1.0.9 )

I open the file with the program, select the game,
check (X) the Trails in the Sky FC
and underneath there's another box, with Enable, and I cannot check that.

I assume the version is different? but I think this is the latest version of the game that I have. I tried all the files but I'm too dumb to fix it myself, if anyone can help let me know, thanks!
I would use GOG Galaxy to make sure you updated to the latest version. I just tested the GOG version using Galaxy and the table is working. The game last updated end of August 2017 and the latest table for DX9 is working for me.

Post Reply