Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
erdelf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by erdelf »

Ashar wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:37 am
does it work with CE 7.4 ok, 7.5 is only available to patreon members, which i am not, so i can only use 7.4
7.5 is perfectly publicly available, the installer just says 7.4

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Has anyone found out how to unlock all the crafting traits or at the very least specific ones?

Even with the main story completed on my 1st character (and most side content) I don't have any of the ones I want like the increase all damage spell damage ones or all curse damage one. I haven't even gotten bombarda i well alone ii or iii, though I did at least get confringo i but not ii or iii. I know it's RNG but I really cba to save scum that much. I have like 2/3 of them but nothing good lmao.

edit: Here's some of my experimentation with LootDropCountModifier stuff (around 26E4-ish) on the bandit camp trait reward chests:
• let's try current & base from 1 to 30 (no effect but a bit laggy),
• so then let's change min from 0 to 30 and max from 100 to 3000 = does NOTHING.
• setting current/base/min to 100, max to 10000 & the rare chances all to 100 = lags for over a minute then does nothing.
Chaosta wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:17 am
Loy027 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:33 pm
Chaosta wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:16 am
anyone figured out a global spell cool down? or even edit each spells cooldown?
Hey you can activate this keys :

[0AB8] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Current
[0ABC] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Base

I pushed 100 for base and 10 for current and it's ok !

(sorry for my english ;) )
Hey thanks, but where are those located at? i tried looking for them in the pawn section but didnt find them
Probably Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > which is where most things seem to be.

edit: It's not. It's under Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > [0D30] - CachedCharacterStateInfo

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:46 am
don't worry about it i reverted back to a save that has like -20 hours on it haha. just playing in 2.5x speed and skipping dialog i've already heard.

I had a weird bug where i did one of the dark arts things where you break the pots and it reset my level to 1 so i leveled back up and now i have 40 extra points which is a little annoying. im wondering if i could do Player0PerkPoints00 or 03 as i have 3 more skills to fill that i dont have unlocked on this save.
You are not understanding the digit count thing, which is likely how your save broke. There is not a fixed amount of digits in the Player0PerkPoints entry. Their are only ever as many as you have. If you have 3 talent points, then the entry will read as Player0PerkPoints3. If you have 13 points, then it will be Player0PerkPoints13. From what I can tell, if you have no points, then their won't be any numbers after Player0PerkPoints.

Keep in mind, this is not just game memory that you are editing like with other games. This is a save file that is being stored and modified on-the-fly in memory. If you alter the size of that Player0PerkPoints entry, then you are altering the size of your save file from what the game is expecting. This is why save corruption happens.

If you see more than 2 entries when you search, then you need to spend or gain points until you see, at most, 2 entries. One of them will be the one you want, the other will be a record of the most recent change in points. Change both in the exact same way, without adding or removing digits, and do not freeze them. One of them is safe to freeze, but the other is not and I don't know which is which. If you are lucky, immediately after starting your game, you may end up with only one entry, in which case you can freeze it if it isn't 1 or 10. Once you are done spending your points, you must unfreeze it or your save may be corrupted next time you see a loading screen or an auto-save.

If this sounds hard, that is because it is and you need to be familiar with this kind of stuff to know how to do it safely. Nobody should be trying this without thoroughly understanding what a digit is and what it means to not change the amount of them.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

jllllll wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:00 am
EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:46 am
don't worry about it i reverted back to a save that has like -20 hours on it haha. just playing in 2.5x speed and skipping dialog i've already heard.

I had a weird bug where i did one of the dark arts things where you break the pots and it reset my level to 1 so i leveled back up and now i have 40 extra points which is a little annoying. im wondering if i could do Player0PerkPoints00 or 03 as i have 3 more skills to fill that i dont have unlocked on this save.
You are not understanding the digit count thing, which is likely how your save broke. There is not a fixed amount of digits in the Player0PerkPoints entry. Their are only ever as many as you have. If you have 3 talent points, then the entry will read as Player0PerkPoints3. If you have 13 points, then it will be Player0PerkPoints13. From what I can tell, if you have no points, then their won't be any numbers after Player0PerkPoints.

Keep in mind, this is not just game memory that you are editing like with other games. This is a save file that is being stored and modified on-the-fly in memory. If you alter the size of that Player0PerkPoints entry, then you are altering the size of your save file from what the game is expecting. This is why save corruption happens.

If you see more than 2 entries when you search, then you need to spend or gain points until you see, at most, 2 entries. One of them will be the one you want, the other will be a record of the most recent change in points. Change both in the exact same way, without adding or removing digits, and do not freeze them. One of them is safe to freeze, but the other is not and I don't know which is which. If you are lucky, immediately after starting your game, you may end up with only one entry, in which case you can freeze it if it isn't 1 or 10. Once you are done spending your points, you must unfreeze it or your save may be corrupted next time you see a loading screen or an auto-save.

If this sounds hard, that is because it is and you need to be familiar with this kind of stuff to know how to do it safely. Nobody should be trying this without thoroughly understanding what a digit is and what it means to not change the amount of them.
oh but i do understand, i knew that it was an "on the fly" mod to your save file as you cant find it by searching for normal values. I already knew what was happening. I realized i made a mistake when trying to remove extra skill points basically making the save read incorrectly because of there being less bytes. i might have made it sound like i don't understand whats going on. but there's no way back from what i did to my save because its out of alignment. its basically live hex editing i know that. but simply changing it to a 00 or a 0. or . would not fix it.

_ThisMegaHertz_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _ThisMegaHertz_ »

Would it be possible to change the amount of items you get from magical creatures ? The lootdropcountmodifier only seems to work for things like moonstone etc... but not Beast items.

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:37 am
Would it be possible to change the amount of items you get from magical creatures ? The lootdropcountmodifier only seems to work for things like moonstone etc... but not Beast items.
you mean something like these ?

warezzzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by warezzzz »

is there any way to complete active broken quest with this table?

GavinGalt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GavinGalt »

jllllll wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:48 am
EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:23 am
nope, Did not work. changed the bytes around everything and not repaired.
The issue is that one or more of the Player0PerkPoints entries in your save file have had their byte length altered, likely because you either kept the wrong value frozen or you changed the digit count of your talent points, possibly by freezing the value at 10. If you don't have a save file from before you altered your points, then you are likely out of luck. If you upload your save file somewhere, I can try to see if it can be salvaged. The odds are low, but hopefully the save hasn't been entirely screwed.
I will throw myself on your possible mercy, and take you up on this offer if it still exists. Here's the thing, I never froze the values and I was careful not to change a digit length. So I'm not sure what I did wrong. I did have to try changing several of the addresses before it worked, and I didn't change the ones that didn't work back right away. Perhaps that was it. Anyways, you're a lifesaver if it can be fixed.

Since it has to be password protected, password is: fearless
SaveGamesPP.7z
(642.75 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

neofoxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neofoxx »

For people who want more talents points and cant get "Cheat Engine" to do it without corrupting your save there is another way without "CE".

Search google for "Hogwarts Legacy Save Game Editor".

With this tool you can edit your talent point and add the 13 point needed to max talent tree.

ray3730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ray3730 »

Tiffany wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:30 am
Has anyone found out how to unlock all the crafting traits or at the very least specific ones?

Even with the main story completed on my 1st character (and most side content) I don't have any of the ones I want like the increase all damage spell damage ones or all curse damage one. I haven't even gotten bombarda i well alone ii or iii, though I did at least get confringo i but not ii or iii. I know it's RNG but I really cba to save scum that much. I have like 2/3 of them but nothing good lmao.

edit: Here's some of my experimentation with LootDropCountModifier stuff (around 26E4-ish) on the bandit camp trait reward chests:
• let's try current & base from 1 to 30 (no effect but a bit laggy),
• so then let's change min from 0 to 30 and max from 100 to 3000 = does NOTHING.
• setting current/base/min to 100, max to 10000 & the rare chances all to 100 = lags for over a minute then does nothing.
Chaosta wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:17 am
Loy027 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:33 pm

Hey you can activate this keys :

[0AB8] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Current
[0ABC] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Base

I pushed 100 for base and 10 for current and it's ok !

(sorry for my english ;) )
Hey thanks, but where are those located at? i tried looking for them in the pawn section but didnt find them
Probably Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > which is where most things seem to be.

edit: It's not. It's under Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > [0D30] - CachedCharacterStateInfo

I managed to have some traits built in the gears by extracting dbs from saves and importing it back. Have you got any luck with this particular table?

Cheers

lmxs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmxs »

blueroom wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:26 am
_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Could you tell me how you did it? Thanks in advance

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

lmxs wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:03 pm
blueroom wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:26 am
_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Could you tell me how you did it? Thanks in advance
found it on Nexus

ray3730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ray3730 »

Any chance with increasing ancient magic bars? I tried with bonusancientmagicbars but no avail. Thanks

Elu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elu »

neofoxx wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:03 am
For people who want more talents points and cant get "Cheat Engine" to do it without corrupting your save there is another way without "CE".

Search google for "Hogwarts Legacy Save Game Editor".

With this tool you can edit your talent point and add the 13 point needed to max talent tree.
there is no way to edit talent points

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

GavinGalt wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:20 am
I will throw myself on your possible mercy, and take you up on this offer if it still exists. Here's the thing, I never froze the values and I was careful not to change a digit length. So I'm not sure what I did wrong. I did have to try changing several of the addresses before it worked, and I didn't change the ones that didn't work back right away. Perhaps that was it. Anyways, you're a lifesaver if it can be fixed.
I found 2 entries that seemed to have 2 extra bytes added to them, but I was unable fix the save. It seems that, over time, the game starts writing more and more bogus data to the save and is unable to recover. After 30 minutes, autosaves were being filled with garbage at the end of the file where important data should be. Eventually, this lead to the save being unable to load. After converting the save into xml format, it appears that the Player0PerkPoints entries are actually part of the SQLite database. As such, it should be possible to more safely edit talent points using SunBeam's table.