Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SunBeam »

Franseven wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:49 pm
so... did anyone manage to get the Sony exclusive quest? if i add 00 0E 00 00 00 53 74 6F 72 65 5F 30 33 5F 53 6F 6E 79 to the save file it does nothing (i'm in winter and in hogsmeade so it should pop up), if add to savefilelist it owerrides at startup and doesn't read my save. maybe can it be unlocked in the sql console idk? someone?
..and that is related to this topic and my table how?.. Please stop spamming topics to get attention. Thank you.

--
WicCaesar wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:58 pm
Where do you want us to share our findings? Right here, or send it over to you?
Share them here, it's fine. People will inspect and test themselves. Consolidation will come later in the process ;) Maybe someone more keen on building Excel tables will start some Google Docs project :)

--
MrXJKz wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:00 pm
The game has two differents CharacterID: Player0 and a "uuid-like" id, be careful at the 'YOUR_CHARACTER_ID' in the statements below
EDIT: saying s***, where "YOUR_CHARACTER_ID" is writted, it is the actor id from WHERE the item is from, like chest, they've their own id, the player, your character is ONLY Player0
EDIT2: not saying much sh***, seems Player0 for player is not always the character id... need investigation
It makes no sense to do an INSERT to the InventoryDynamic of the ActorId where the object comes from T_T. I advise adding "this is my assumption" wording to your posts, where you are NOT SURE about what you're saying.

This is what I got for some item I got from a LootBox:
INSERT INTO InventoryDynamic (CharacterID, HolderID, SlotNumber, ItemID, Count, Stolen, UniqueItem, KeepOnReset, UpdateTime , Variation) VALUES ('5F9326BE.4D8C5CA7', 'ActorBackpack', 0, 'Outfit_082_Rare', 1, 0, 1, 0, 596323800000000000, 'D6D5F5A94E2A8E72DE5F738399B8C3DA')
INSERT INTO InventoryDynamic (CharacterID, HolderID, SlotNumber, ItemID, Count, Stolen, UniqueItem, KeepOnReset, UpdateTime , Variation) VALUES ('Player0', 'ActorBackpack', 10, 'Outfit_082_Rare', 1, 0, 1, 0, 596323800000000000, 'D6D5F5A94E2A8E72DE5F738399B8C3DA')
'5F9326BE.4D8C5CA7' is not the LootBox's ID, if that's what you're implying. Why would the game add something to an object's inventory when you're 0-ing it, extracting it with the collection action? o_O

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

totoroose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by totoroose »

can i use this on steam version and is it possible to center the camera? cant play long with the camera angle viewing from right of my avatar

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

I was poking around the game files with FModel and found some SQL files. Not sure I'd thats of any help or not

LaposLazulia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LaposLazulia »

None of the commands seem to be recognized by my game. I have the dll and the ini is set to read only.
There's nothing printed after I enter the commands. Nothing happens.
I'm sure I'm missing something but I don't know what.`

Edit: Presing tilde twice expands the command box and makes it recognise commands.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I really recommend getting used to Unreal Engine 4 as a whole. If this is the first UE4 game you've played, then please spend sometime getting accustomed. The console has 3 states: 1 key press, small; 2 key presses, full; 3 key presses, closed. It's been like this since forever, almost 20 years now.

I see a lot of new users --both in mine and Akira's topics-- who are asking totally off-topic questions. I guess they don't give a flying duck what the table contains, can't be arsed to read my comments or check my screenshots/videos. Fine by me. I'll respond with the same flying duck: as in won't respond at all. But I digress...

Destroyer-anon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Destroyer-anon »

Lol. Leave it to the Genius Sunbeam to use regular players to his advantage to gather intel on objectIDs.

Talk about a true genius! Hahahaha.

I love you even more, now. :D

ShadowKhan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShadowKhan »

Is there any query which will allow us the get the demiguise statues? I want to complete that quest for the unlock spells quickly.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Destroyer-anon wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:11 pm
Lol. Leave it to the Genius Sunbeam to use regular players to his advantage to gather intel on objectIDs.

Talk about a true genius! Hahahaha.

I love you even more, now. :D
Already got them IDs :P But I always hear the same plaque: "I want to contribute, pick me pick me!" Well, there you have it.
ShadowKhan wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:25 pm
Is there any query which will allow us the get the demiguise statues? I want to complete that quest for the unlock spells quickly.
What is that? I am still at first assignment, haven't played shit. No need to answer, the response isn't useful at the moment. So no, not that I know of.

Gc43
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gc43 »

ShadowKhan wrote:
No clue if this will break anything but the query for them would be:

Code: Select all

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', Count = 20, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'MissionItems' AND SlotNumber = 10;

YandereSan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YandereSan »

Wonderful work. Greatly appreciate the explanation as to why CheatManager wasn't working.

Do you happen to know if spell unlocking uses the same SQL inventory system? I tried with a spell to no eval.

vonsilke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vonsilke »

Gc43 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:26 pm
ShadowKhan wrote:
No clue if this will break anything but the query for them would be:

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', Count = 20, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'MissionItems' AND SlotNumber = 10;
Ive actually played around alot the past hours and trying to figure out how to add items in an easy way, both if I have them already or adding more and using UPDATE will not work since it ONLY updates an already existing one and doesnt add a new one if you have 0 of the item.
Youll have to use INSERT INTO instead if you are at 0 of the item. But only for when you are adding it the first time, after that you can use UPDATE again if you wanna change it.

What Ive managed to do so far is update all items in my Resource Inventory to a specific amount but one IMPORTANT thing to know is that SlotNumber is different for each player since it depends on WHEN you pick it up and if you already have something in that slot in your inventory already the number will be different and it will not work.

That being said :D I Tried this on my newly created character and it worked so here is the code for adding the Demiguise Moon Item if you are at 0 of it but again if you have something in slot 10 of your Quest Item Inventory already it will not work.

What you could do tho if you already have at least 1 of it is to use the Commit_OnUpdate feature under [ DEBUG ] in the cheat table and whenever you pick up the next Demiguise Moon a window will pop up and in that it should say exactly on what SlotNumber it added it to and then just change it to that slot in my code below :)

FIRST TIME Getting the item:

INSERT INTO InventoryDynamic (CharacterID, HolderID, SlotNumber, ItemID, Count, Stolen, UniqueItem, KeepOnReset, UpdateTime ) VALUES ('Player0', 'MissionItems', 10, 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', 1, 0, 0, 0, 596323656000000000)
UPDATING The amount of the item to 20:

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', Count = 20, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596323656000000000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'MissionItems' AND SlotNumber = 10;
Last edited by vonsilke on Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Strictly from a SQL standpoint, you all appear to be adding a lot of unnecessary parameters to your UPDATE statements.

I haven't been playing the game to test, but I would expect the following simple query to work.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 10000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND ItemID = 'Knuts';
You could probably remove AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' as well, assuming "Knuts" don't appear in multiple inventory categories.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 10000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND ItemID = 'Knuts';
Also just remove AND ItemID = 'Knuts' if you want to update the count of ALL inventory items.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 10000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0';
However, when performing an INSERT, I'm assuming a lot of those columns are necessary, so probably can't get away with shorter queries. :)

ShadowKhan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShadowKhan »

Amazing! Thank you!

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:43 pm
Strictly from a SQL standpoint, you all appear to be adding a lot of unnecessary parameters to your UPDATE statements.

I haven't been playing the game to test, but I would expect the following simple query to work.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 10000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND ItemID = 'Knuts';
You could probably remove AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' as well, assuming "Knuts" don't appear in multiple inventory categories.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 10000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND ItemID = 'Knuts';
Also just remove AND ItemID = 'Knuts' if you want to update the count of ALL inventory items.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 10000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0';
However, when performing an INSERT, I'm assuming a lot of those columns are necessary, so probably can't get away with shorter queries. :)
Idk why you would do that, i mean, better to stick to what gets originally used, to be on the safe side, won't jinx my savegame and realize later that something is wrong, just to spare some text i prob. copy pasted anyway

ShadowKhan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShadowKhan »

RIP, I just noticed this was for EGS, and I have the steam version... Oh well.