Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium » Sun May 14, 2017 9:34 pm

mflvs wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 8:37 pm
yeah i tried the universal version, though i know they did some bug fixes since the first version v1.0.0. so maybe not your script. probally the updates
me thinks
Now I'm determined to make this work for you. PM me your sources, so I can duplicate your setup. :)

Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium » Tue May 16, 2017 6:57 am

Updated OP with a CT made with BOTW USA v64 on CEMU 1.7.5. Please give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

mflvs
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by mflvs » Tue May 16, 2017 7:35 am

I'll try it :)
Will send you send I get home from work tonight

Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium » Tue May 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Nalkrien wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 9:03 am
Alright I am using CEMU 1.7.5 and the zelda version I am using is the USA ALZE01 on 1.1.1 and your Universal health and European codes are working, while the USA ones in it are still not. Drivium do you have your update files/dlc files in your actual game folder or having them in the CEMU folder to add the updates, for you USA one?
I just saw this. Good to know they're actually working for someone! I had used mapleseed for the updates, but I've since moved to usbhelper and grabbed fresh versions of everything.

mflvs
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by mflvs » Tue May 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Yeah just noticed that myself, atleast it works for someone I will try to send you my source later will change to AA before I send

Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium » Tue May 16, 2017 3:29 pm

mflvs wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 3:09 pm
Yeah just noticed that myself, atleast it works for someone I will try to send you my source later will change to AA before I send
You were right, this version is quite a bit different than the others. Had to re-find everything from scratch.

mflvs
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by mflvs » Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Glad it's working out apart from finding from scratch

If you want anyone to test just ask

* though there is a new version v80
Though it doesn't work with Cemu yet


** another suggestion would to have a script for each version in the table, that way you can ensure backwards compatibility

Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium » Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 pm

mflvs wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 pm
Glad it's working out apart from finding from scratch

If you want anyone to test just ask

* though there is a new version v80
Though it doesn't work with Cemu yet


** another suggestion would to have a script for each version in the table, that way you can ensure backwards compatibility
Yea, I'll probably do that. I read that if you delete the code folder in the v80 update, it works. Haven't confirmed yet.

mflvs
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by mflvs » Tue May 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Just checking, something to make sure with my version to make sure it works :D

*The Aob for health was still really diffrent. i think it must be my version.

would you be willing to send instructions on how you made / found your aob's that way i can make a script and see why mine is weird.

do you use cemuhook ???

Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium » Tue May 16, 2017 7:44 pm

mflvs wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 5:39 pm
Just checking, something to make sure with my version to make sure it works :D

*The Aob for health was still really diffrent. i think it must be my version.

would you be willing to send instructions on how you made / found your aob's that way i can make a script and see why mine is weird.

do you use cemuhook ???
That's the dll that helps with cutscenes, right? If so, yes.

You said you have the EU version, right? Mine is USA. I'll get the EU version, update to v64, and make a ct for that.

You should be able to cut down my aob's until you get a match (or matches). Then just NOP each one until you find the one that works. All of these hacks just NOP an instruction.

mflvs
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by mflvs » Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 pm

Oh okay thanks :)
You really have gone out if your way :)

Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium » Wed May 17, 2017 4:59 am

For me, the same hacks worked for the EU version w/v64 via 1.7.5. No changes were needed. Going to try on JP version.

mflvs
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by mflvs » Wed May 17, 2017 7:34 am

Okay thanks I'll redump my game and try again

Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium » Wed May 17, 2017 7:53 am

Drivium wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 4:59 am
For me, the same hacks worked for the EU version w/v64 via 1.7.5. No changes were needed. Going to try on JP version.
Yep, also worked on JP without changes.

Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium » Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 am

Updated latest CT with new adds.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anglican, kimoryyr, Lord Blade, quyy291, wittydeaf