Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium »

@kwyjibo20180108 Nice! I've been dabbling with updating my cheat tables for the latest versions of CEMU and BOTW, but life keeps getting in the way. Glad you are able to breathe some life back into this effort!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

Updated OP with some cheats for newest versions of BOTW and CEMU

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Thanks for the update!

Mic_Check
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mic_Check »

Unfortunately, doesn't seem to be working for me. Using Cemu 1.11.3, and game v1.4.1... Your previous tables worked in prior updates, so I was really looking forward to the new table.

CE freezes up for about a minute when the table first loads. Then, once it finally starts responding again, each attempted activation just causes lots of lag for another 15-20 seconds before the box fails to check.

I'm also playing in Master Mode, so that may be part of it. I'll try switching over to normal, and will report back with results later.

cemuboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cemuboy »

I wish this awesome CT would work, however, it isn't. Using cemu1.11.3 and BOTW1.4.1 in Normal Mode. When we try to activate the script, the game freezes for about 5 to 25 seconds and starts again, but the script would not activate. We tried all of the other available scripts but they wouldn't work either. Unless we are missing something, we definitely need this as there is a shrine where it requires the wii u gamepad. The only scripts that we need is the mid-air jump and stamina. Please fix!!!

Mic_Check
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mic_Check »

Mic_Check wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:38 am
I'm also playing in Master Mode, so that may be part of it. I'll try switching over to normal, and will report back with results later.
Ended up switching, and still no luck. I actually ended up getting an Out of Memory error when trying to load the CT though, (which is surprising, because I have 16GB of free RAM even when running CEMU...) I took a look at the Infinite Stamina and Infinite Health scripts, and neither of them seem like they should be memory pits. Any idea why the CT would suddenly decide to eat 16GB of RAM as soon as it's loaded? I've worked with big scripts before, but nothing on that hilariously massive scale.

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

Mic_Check wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:07 pm
Mic_Check wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:38 am
Ended up switching, and still no luck. I actually ended up getting an Out of Memory error when trying to load the CT though, (which is surprising, because I have 16GB of free RAM even when running CEMU...) I took a look at the Infinite Stamina and Infinite Health scripts, and neither of them seem like they should be memory pits. Any idea why the CT would suddenly decide to eat 16GB of RAM as soon as it's loaded? I've worked with big scripts before, but nothing on that hilariously massive scale.
Do ANY of the cheats work?

One thing you can try is to look in the script at the AOB. In cheat engine, do an AOB scan for the given AOB (with hex checked). Then, wipe a couple of characters off the end and re-search until you get results. Then replace the AOB in the script with that AOB and it SHOULD work.

USA90210
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by USA90210 »

Drivium wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:04 am
Updated OP with some cheats for newest versions of BOTW and CEMU
Awesome! What Invincibility AoB address do you look for in this latest version? Is it 0F 85 24 01 00 00 83 AC 24 B4 02 00 00 03 89 DD 83 E5 02 48 89 EA 85 D2 0F 94 84 24 8E 02 00 00 89 54 24 04 89 6C 24 20?? Thanks :)

Btw, I got Infinite Health to work with CEMU 1.11.3 and BOTW 1.4.1 (and 1.5.0) by searching for "41 8B 44 15 00 8B 54 24 08 41 89 44 15 08 8B" which yielded two results, both of which I changed the first 5 pairs to 90 ==> "90 90 90 90 90 8B 54 24 08 41 89 44 15 08 8B"

For others having issues the latest BotW Memory Editor is working with CEMU 1.11.3 (and 1.11.4) and BOTW (1.5.0):

[Link]

There are also graphics packs cheats where you can edit the bottom of the patches.txt file in the FPS++ graphics pack folder (assumes you have to use FPS++):

[Link]

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

Yes, that's the invincibility AOB I'm using.

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

Modified and reuploaded latest ct attachment with more refined AOB's. For those having trouble, try it (same file name) and see if results are better.

cemuboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cemuboy »

So... we decided to test the awesome CT again and we tested a lot of the ins and outs of the provided array of bytes within the scripts and the memory regions. The scripts we tested were Invincibility and Infinite Mid-Air Jump. Before we toggled with some of the arrays, we tried running the scripts, on Cemu1.11.3 (regular, not Patreon Build if that makes a difference), BOTW 1.4.1 (Normal Mode), and still had no successful outcome. The script we were looking into was the Infinite Mid-Air Jump. The given array: 45 89 B4 35 E0 00 00 00 41. We broke down the array and searched for relevant arrays that contained only the first five bundles (or pairs). The cheat engine discovered only three unique arrays with four multiples of each other. The significant arrays were as follows when we searched: 1) 45 89 B4 35 E0 1F 00 00 F2, 2) 45 89 B4 35 E0 00 00 00 66 & 3) 45 89 B4 35 E0 FE FF FF 66. For these array of bytes, we inputted each array one at a time in the original script and tried to run it. Interestingly, the CT accepted that it did "find" the array of bytes and changed them specifically to 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 for all 3 (marked by 'X' in the box), however, nothing would happen. Link would still only jump once then land at a time. Is there anything missing? For the Invincibility script, nothing would happen. Is anyone able to get this working?

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

It's tough to say why these work for some and not others. I think there are a lot of factors. For example, none of them work on another PC I have. Even the instructions are different. It may be due to variables like PC hardware, OS, CEMU version, BOTW version, maybe even CE version. Perhaps I should just post video tutorials explaining how I found these addresses.

cemuboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cemuboy »

If there was a video tutorial, that would be helpful. It would be interesting to see how these addresses are discovered. In addition, it would also be quick and fast for other users to see just in case the nightly build provided doesn't work for them either.

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

cemuboy wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:25 am
If there was a video tutorial, that would be helpful. It would be interesting to see how these addresses are discovered. In addition, it would also be quick and fast for other users to see just in case the nightly build provided doesn't work for them either.
Ok. I'll try to make time to do that. It IS pretty interesting. For example, the "auto kill all enemies" cheat is actually derived from finding the weapon durability value. It was an accidental discovery.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

im using the Updated to version 1.5.0 (02.02.2018) / CEmu 1.11.4b and manage to get the cheat table to work... thank you so much!!!! ^_^ really need that invincible...