Prey 2017

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Otis_Inf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Prey 2017

Post by Otis_Inf » Sun May 07, 2017 4:06 pm

I've released the camera tools: https://github.com/FransBouma/Injectabl ... meras/Prey (freecam/fov/timestop/supersampling factor)

@Sunbeam: I'm completely burned out at the moment from staring at asm all day but will look at that info as soon as my mind will work again (which should be in a couple of hours hopefully!)

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Sun May 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Awesome work. Love how shooting works even in camera mode. I was able to kill the first Weaver you see in Psychotronics (after you get the Psychoscope). Just enabled camera, flew to it and killed it :P

Bugs I found:

* When I first enabled the camera with INS, camera started going up leaving map
* When you close the DLL GUI, it kills the game; fix that :P
* Can't rep above, have to wait till tomorrow :)

BR,
Sun

Meltic
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Meltic » Sun May 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Otis_Inf wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 4:06 pm
I've released the camera tools: https://github.com/FransBouma/Injectabl ... meras/Prey (freecam/fov/timestop/supersampling factor)

@Sunbeam: I'm completely burned out at the moment from staring at asm all day but will look at that info as soon as my mind will work again (which should be in a couple of hours hopefully!)
Awesome Work so far !

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Sun May 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Guys, if you want to help as described in page #4, please use this and fill it in: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing. Cheers!

Otis_Inf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf » Sun May 07, 2017 5:06 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 4:20 pm
Awesome work. Love how shooting works even in camera mode. I was able to kill the first Weaver you see in Psychotronics (after you get the Psychoscope). Just enabled camera, flew to it and killed it :P
Thanks :) Oh because the hud stuff is still available? Interesting! :D Yeah I see the game simply thinks the player is still where the camera is, hehe :) opens up interesting options.
Bugs I found:

* When I first enabled the camera with INS, camera started going up leaving map
hmm, that's odd. Never had that... sometimes the mouse keeps moving due to the limiter I have added but moving it a bit fixes that.
* When you close the DLL GUI, it kills the game; fix that :P
heh well... that's kind of hard, considering the window is owned by the thread spawned by the injected dll, so closing it actually closes the thread and for some odd reason kills the host too. All code is in place to safely close the thread and exit, but for some odd reason that has never worked.

(edit) I remember why it crashes, it's rather stupid: the hooks I set aren't cleaned up ;). So when the thread ends, the hooks are still there, so the game then calls into the void and obviously keels over. To gracefully end everything, I have to restore the overwritten game bytes where the hooks are placed with the original once, but as this is never needed (you'll use it till the game is exited) I didn't think it was worth the effort ;)

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer » Sun May 07, 2017 9:18 pm

A few random things.

Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Supplies
Unlimited Timer
Instant Charge
Attachments
Prey.CT
(17.83 KiB) Downloaded 383 times

Meltic
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Meltic » Mon May 08, 2017 1:31 pm

I Think i give up now with the Hud toggle, second day today without any luck. I Read on Twitter that the devs will do a update soon regarding FoV and hud toggle, and how much hud toggle i dont know since we need to remove both the crosshair and tons of other hud stuff.

Wierd that the studio didn't release prey with a hud toggle since Dishonored 2 had tons of options to play around with.

jonasbeckman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonasbeckman » Mon May 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Small bouts of cold so I have not been very active these last few days but I'm feeling better and decided to try sys_flash and it's working here to toggle the UI, just grab Sunbeams updated table from page 2 of this thread and start the query function and enter "sys_flash" as the value and press numpad 0 to update it.

It should return with a cvar value of 1, alt-tab back to the game and set this to 0 and the entire UI disappears. :)
(Including the main menu since we're toggling it all off and not just the HUD elements specifically.)

EDIT:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4180/3437 ... 113a_o.jpg

EDIT: I was going to try hud_hide but it doesn't want to co-operate for some reason, keeps turning into hude_hidee or just doesn't activate but toggling the entire thing off instead of just the UI elements works too, r_drawnearfov if that can be used can then be made to toggle off the weapon/hand model.
(Generally works by setting it to a low value such as 2)

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Mon May 08, 2017 2:17 pm

jonasbeckman wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:11 pm
Small bouts of cold so I have not been very active these last few days but I'm feeling better and decided to try sys_flash and it's working here to toggle the UI, just grab Sunbeams updated table from page 2 of this thread and start the query function and enter "sys_flash" as the value and press numpad 0 to update it.

It should return with a cvar value of 1, alt-tab back to the game and set this to 0 and the entire UI disappears. :)

EDIT:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4180/3437 ... 113a_o.jpg

EDIT: I was going to try hud_hide but it doesn't want to co-operate for some reason, keeps turning into hude_hidee or just doesn't activate but toggling the entire thing off instead of just the UI elements works too, r_drawnearfov if that can be used can then be made to toggle off the weapon/hand model.
(Generally works by setting it to a low value such as 2)
Hi there. Try this: g_hideArms :D

jonasbeckman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonasbeckman » Mon May 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Huh I didn't know about that one, will give it a try. :)

Did a lot of tweaking for Crysis 1 all those years back when it was released but the later Cry-Engine builds mostly hid or restricted the console commands so I haven't kept very up to date with the available cvars though the online documentation they have for the SDK is pretty handy since it applies to most of the Cry-Engine games.

EDIT: g_hidearms doesn't seem to be doing anything, guessing that's something Arkane customized from the default classes or how it's called.

EDIT: r_drawnearfov and change from 4-byte to float works, should return a default value of 55 (vertical FOV) and then when switched to 2 it hides the arm model.

Not that I'm all that great with screenshots or explanations either for that matter but r_drawnearfov with a value of 2 and then a value of 125 just to better show it's effect.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4176/3414 ... 37ba_o.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4193/3437 ... 9f04_o.jpg

This is actually proving to be a very powerful feature being able to query and override commands like this although it's easy to cause the game to crash if you're not careful with their name and also their type or how to say. :)

EDIT: And as for actual cheats for those more interested in that the usual cvars like g_infiniteammo and ai_ignoreplayer seem to work in addition to the already listed ones for Neuro mods, flashlight power and god mode.

EDIT: ai_ignoreplayer while a valid cvar and while it can be toggled doesn't seem to stop the mimics and phantoms, they're just a bit unpredictable in their behavior. :D
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Mon May 08, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm

The way script's coded makes sure you won't crash; it will actually lead to NULL-ing the x64 pointer :) Just so you know the query didn't work (CVar not found). Will also try to disable the annoying ui_menu_pause when game loses focus. Not "compliant" with my debugging of the keys exec function (close to figuring out Fly; it's there).

jonasbeckman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonasbeckman » Mon May 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Interesting, I think I'm going to be having a lot of fun with this feature once I get some more practice with it, I did dump the text strings via the Process Explorer utility but digging through that and finding the actual cvars takes a bit of time though at least the groupings is pretty consistent with the Cry Engine defaults and their documentation although Arkane has added a number of their own settings here and there.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Mon May 08, 2017 2:45 pm

jonasbeckman wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:38 pm
although Arkane has added a number of their own settings here and there.
That's where all the "cheese" is :P

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 » Mon May 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Well done, although I really wish you'd stop using OllyDbg. While it does "work" and it is free, IDA is way more powerful. I'm sure you do actually use IDA, but then make screenshots in OllyDbg, but once you start using IDA and its debugger, it's so hard to go back to OllyDbg.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Mon May 08, 2017 3:17 pm

gir489 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:52 pm
Well done, although I really wish you'd stop using OllyDbg. While it does "work" and it is free, IDA is way more powerful. I'm sure you do actually use IDA, but then make screenshots in OllyDbg, but once you start using IDA and its debugger, it's so hard to go back to OllyDbg.
I'll give it a spin and try to resist the temptation of ditching it :P :D