Prey 2017

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Prey 2017

Post by Zozinhu »

STN wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:02 am
doot wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:23 am
Is it me or did the download get removed? This seems to happen a lot. I come to older games on this form and for what ever reason they've just been nuked.
I don't know about other games but sunbeam the author nuked his tables. If someone posts their copy i can add it to first post
I found a compilation probably compiled from someone here.

Can you please update this to 1.05?

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

STN wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:02 am
I don't know about other games but sunbeam the author nuked his tables. If someone posts their copy i can add it to first post
Here is sunbeam's original 1.04 table.
Attachments
Prey 1.04.CT
(39.8 KiB) Downloaded 154 times

Unreal_Reality
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Unreal_Reality »

Thanks so much! I just got the game and this will make it so much less stressful to explore. I'm mainly playing for the story for the first time around, then I can play again without cheats if I want a challenge. Sort of new to using cheat engine though, so bit of a noob question here. Where do I download this table? I keep getting directed to this page, but I'm not seeing a download link. Any help is appreciated.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Unreal_Reality wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:38 am
Thanks so much! I just got the game and this will make it so much less stressful to explore. I'm mainly playing for the story for the first time around, then I can play again without cheats if I want a challenge. Sort of new to using cheat engine though, so bit of a noob question here. Where do I download this table? I keep getting directed to this page, but I'm not seeing a download link. Any help is appreciated.
"ATTACHMENTS" ?

SkyStruck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SkyStruck »

Could this be updated to 1.05? Please?

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

The 1.04 table works with the latest version of Prey I have on steam which I think is 1.05.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

This is some serious stuff and i love it, i played Prey alot of the Xbox One on release but decided to give it another shot with the PC version
everything that i wanted to do on the console i was able to do here, there is just one thing to make it complete for me
as i and i believe that many others wants a new game plus mode for the game, carry over the progres with abillities, weapons, inventory and stuff.
so i was wondering maybe since the developers gave up on making this happen, then maybe this table could be upgraded with some kind of item spawn and abillity unlocker, so that you can unlock all the alien abillities instantly instead of having to research everything, i would love to play with alien abillities from early game instead of mid game, and also it would be great to be able to spawn items such as weapons into the different slots, and mostly important, psychoscope and the chipsets.

If you like figured a way to make these scripts work, it would be amazing.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Is it possible to have infinite slots mod?

AverylazyDevil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AverylazyDevil »

beguiler wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:03 am
The 1.04 table works with the latest version of Prey I have on steam which I think is 1.05.
Didn't work for me

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

AverylazyDevil wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:47 pm
Didn't work for me
Well I can only tell you that it is working for me and the way I run it.
  • Start cheat engine
  • Run Prey
  • At the menu Alt+Tab to get to CE Window
  • Select the folder icon (DO NOT select the process) and load the table
It will then want to run a script. Let CE run it if it asks and the script auto selects the prey process for you. Now load your game and then after it loads, alt+tab back to CE and enable the cheats you want. It definitely works for Unlimited Nuromods, God mode, and stamina. I haven't really tried the others.

cpeeler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cpeeler »

Going by what beguiler said, I just tested the 1.04 table and it works with 1.05. It needs to run the lua script first or it won't work, so I had to adjust to "always ask" under Edit -> Settings -> General Settings -> Table:Lua scripts.

Tested Infinite Flashlight, Infinite Stamina, Infinite Ammo, Infinite Neuromods and God Mode and they all were working without problems.

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

The 1.04 table works for 1.05, but there's a trick. Load process, load table, execute LUA script (set option to "always ask" to make sure), load process again, it works. Unfortunately some options don't stick, like stamina and unlim neuromods. Neuromods is easy to fix with item modification in the table, stamina isn't much of a problem anyways so I don't care about that. Godmode, unlim ammo and flashlight work fine.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

can anyone explain to me how i use the item editor for creating desired items and not just change the item values?..

spydir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Prey 2017

Post by spydir »

As of the 1.06 update last night (6/10/18), the 1.04 table doesn't seem work, even with the trick listed above.

It keeps kicking back the following

Error:Failure determining what CVarBaseAOB means

I'm not fully knowledgeable enough to know more than it's not working. I figure I'd let y'all know.

Imparasite
Cheater
Cheater

Prey 2017

Post by Imparasite »

pls update the table :) thank you