Prey 2017

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Prey 2017

Post by Meltic »

Can't find the values for adding Freecamera mode and FoV toggle. Can you help ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

moopa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moopa »

Steam version is the only version? I apologize for the redundancy of my previo0us request then, though I do have another one. I've used tables before, and more times than not, I just had to run the table whilst the game is running, and they worked fine, though this one seems to be giving me troubles. Is there a specific order to launch, or activation, or perhaps version of CE that this requires? I know the answer is most probably no, and I am just doing something minutely wrong, but I'd still like to be sure. Also, thank you kindly for the fast response last time, tis greatly appreciated.

DeathReaper813
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeathReaper813 »

Ignore
Last edited by DeathReaper813 on Fri May 05, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

moopa wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 7:40 pm
Steam version is the only version? I apologize for the redundancy of my previo0us request then, though I do have another one. I've used tables before, and more times than not, I just had to run the table whilst the game is running, and they worked fine, though this one seems to be giving me troubles. Is there a specific order to launch, or activation, or perhaps version of CE that this requires? I know the answer is most probably no, and I am just doing something minutely wrong, but I'd still like to be sure. Also, thank you kindly for the fast response last time, tis greatly appreciated.
Game has denuvo so at this point yes steam version is the only version. Just to be clear you aren't using it on the older Prey (released in 2006 or something) right?

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 1:47 pm
Will post a list of all CVars and how to query each, for your needs. Also, studying how Fly/NoClip/1st/3rd person can be enabled.
I couldn't find a lot of them, but am still looking. Biggest 2 for me are timestop and hud hide, both are currently still awol :) Looking at the CryEngine sourcecode (which is on github: [Link]) and comparing it to the structs I found it seems Arkane uses a much older build, which is kind of sad. Things are also broken (SSR/SSAO is disabled even if you pick 'full res'. first have to switch it off then on again, like a printer! ;))

I'm almost done with my camera tools for Prey, and found the player pos too, this is the code:
[Link]

That code overwrites the x/y/z in the matrix which is the view of the player. modifying the x/y/z there is moving the player around. The model they load is incomplete however, so 3rd person might not be that useful haha ;)

(edit) ah just saw your CT on page two, thanks a lot for that, will look into if I can find the hud_hide cvar (found only hud 0/2, but the code isn't called).

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

To disable the Hud you can use 3dMigoto. Should be quite easy to fix. Will look into it.

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Meltic wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 1:31 pm
To disable the Hud you can use 3dMigoto. Should be quite easy to fix. Will look into it.
I hope you get it to work, I tried a lot of versions, but they all make the game crash (with dxgi errors). I'm on win8.1, perhaps it works on win10, no idea. I know for cryengine you need to set some parameters in the ini file for 3dmigoto to make it work, but they had no effect. It would be great if it worked, as the camera can freely move when the pause menu is up, so hiding that would kill 2 birds with one stone: timestop and hud hide ;)

moopa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moopa »

STN wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 12:54 am

Game has denuvo so at this point yes steam version is the only version. Just to be clear you aren't using it on the older Prey (released in 2006 or something) right?
Yea, I'm using the 2017 Prey game, just am having difficulty getting it to work for some reason. Will be trying again in a few moments with the newer tables and a freshly installed CE 6.6

amaniberserk420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by amaniberserk420 »

Requst inf PSI and Hack timer and Noclip if possible.

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Meltic wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 7:05 pm
I have this working now. Camera + fov changes (in injectible camera dll, see source: [Link] ). Will release tomorrow, hopefully timestop/hud toggle is then found as well so it's more useful 8)

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 4:57 pm
Meltic wrote:
I have this working now. Camera + fov changes (in injectible camera dll, see source: [Link] ). Will release tomorrow, hopefully timestop/hud toggle is then found as well so it's more useful 8)
Would you mind adding ur 3dmigoto file for Prey, the one you tried to make beacuse my 3dmigoto works to run the game. I haven't made a HUD toggle Yet but it seems i can run the game without any problem with 3dmigoto inside the folder.

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Meltic wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 5:00 pm
Otis_Inf wrote:
Meltic wrote:
Would you mind adding ur 3dmigoto file for Prey, the one you tried to make beacuse my 3dmigoto works to run the game. I haven't made a HUD toggle Yet but it seems i can run the game without any problem with 3dmigoto inside the folder.
I simply changed all settings which had comments with respect to CryEngine to the values recommended, in the ini file and it crashed each time. So depth_stencil for swap chain is the important one I think. You didn't change anything? I used 1.2.56, 1.2.34 and 1.2.10. Attaching the file gives an error on the forum :(.. If you could add yours I can use that one to test whether it works here.

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Good stuff! I think those are these: [Link]

Not sure if these are very useful but some might :). Dunno if you know C/C++ (but I guess you do ;)) but in case you don't, stuff between #ifndef RELEASE isn't in the game exe.

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Will check discord tomorrow (sunday) :) there's a float g_detachedCameraMoveSpeed; a dword below g_detachCamera, which likely will help with the movement speed. Damn, I wrote the whole camera code already haha :) Well, it was a fun exercise.

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Meltic wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 5:00 pm
Otis_Inf wrote:

I simply changed all settings which had comments with respect to CryEngine to the values recommended, in the ini file and it crashed each time. So depth_stencil for swap chain is the important one I think. You didn't change anything? I used 1.2.56, 1.2.34 and 1.2.10. Attaching the file gives an error on the forum :(.. If you could add yours I can use that one to test whether it works here.
Tried to upload the folder without any luck but i used the version 1.2.53. See if that version of 3dMigoto works on Prey to disable the Hud. Hope it will since i can tell that you guys worked really hard for this to work.