100% Orange Juice

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lolopan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

100% Orange Juice

Post by Lolopan »

Hey, it's that one table made from 1.16.5 and up. Finally updated to the most latest version of the game. (1.17.4)

So lets get into what this table actually has.

Store:

The Store tab has all four current currencies that are in the game. (Stars, Oranges, Candy Cane, and Halloween Candy). There really isn't anything special here, but this would make getting everything in the in-game store easier for you. No grinding required.

Oh, I should also point out that these currencies do have a set limit.
Stars - 99,999
Oranges, Candy Canes, and Halloween Candy - 999

In-game:

This tab have been updated (but also downgraded) to something rather simplistic. By that, I mean I decided to not include the addresses of other players.

This tab consists of the following: The "Host" player's stats. (HP, Wins, Stars) Everyone's movement rolls and battle rolls.

Now I assume you are wondering why its called the "Host" player. These addresses are basically for you and you alone. Meaning you can be in any "slot" (Player 1, Player 2, etc.) and still change your stats.

The Dice addresses are actually pretty weird to say the least. Mostly because every player uses the same ones. Meaning if you freeze your movement to 6. Everyone else will roll a 6 on their turns. (Assuming you don't unfreeze it after your own turn.) This also applies to the battle rolls but in a different manner. Since there's four dice rolls in this phase (two from the attacking player and two from the defending player), if you happen to be the defending player and you had frozen the rolls to be, for example, 6 for attacking, 1 for defending, and didn't change/unfroze these values then you'd just end up killing yourself.

By the way, I didn't include Recovery Rolls due to the fact that you can just immediately revive yourself by setting your Current HP value to any number besides 0.

I do understand that the game does have both online and offline modes. However, this table was specifically made for offline play (like the Story Mode for instance). Not to mention that you CAN get VAC banned for using CE while online on Steam.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my table. If you have any problems, just state them here and I'll see what I can do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
100orange.CT
By the way, if the game updates, I'll update the table sometime after the update. (Usually a few hours after the update downloads for me.)
(10.53 KiB) Downloaded 857 times

Lolopan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lolopan »

Small update. Nothing technically new.
Attachments
100orange.CT
Updated to 1.17.5 (Though most of the previous table's stuff still works fine. So it's more or less an update to the addresses.)
(10.57 KiB) Downloaded 201 times

Lolopan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lolopan »

So 1.18 came out finally. Which also means all these addresses are completely off. But no worries, I gotcha covered.
Attachments
100orange.CT
Updated to 1.18.

- Nothing new table-wise, however, I fixed everything that was broken from said update.
(10.46 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

DyonisX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re:

Post by DyonisX »

Lolopan wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:50 am
So 1.18 came out finally. Which also means all these addresses are completely off. But no worries, I gotcha covered.
I don't think this one works, I just did my own for stars and I have the address for stars if you want it, but yours just diplays a huge value that keeps changing, the others consumables don't work either, they are at 0, I have 19 oranges right now so it doesn't detect them

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: 100% Orange Juice

Post by TwilightStarocean »

thats because it was updated its 1.18.2 now

Threat of Rain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Threat of Rain »

Hey there,

100OJ just updated again. Would you mind updating your table?

Thanks.

Fishspider666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fishspider666 »

Threat of Rain wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:28 pm
Hey there,

Thanks.
I don't know if it will get updated as they haven;t been online since April :cry:

Threat of Rain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Threat of Rain »

Fishspider666 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:34 am
Threat of Rain wrote:
Hey there,

Thanks.
I don't know if it will get updated as they haven;t been online since April :cry:
Oh no. I hope they're alright and will come back.

Lolopan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lolopan »

Threat of Rain wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:26 pm
Fishspider666 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:34 am
Threat of Rain wrote:
Hey there,

Thanks.
Oh no. I hope they're alright and will come back.
Oh I'm 100% fine. I've just been busy with other things at the moment so I haven't took the time to update the table. I'll most likely try my best to update the table tomorrow.

Lolopan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lolopan »

Well I was able to update the table. It usually just takes about an hour to get everything updated. Aaaaaanyways, here's the updated table, if an update ends up getting passed through I'll probably update it then. Though I should say that I'll probably wait for a full on update instead of a hotfix-based one.
Attachments
100orange.CT
- Updated to 1.19.
- Nothing particularly new.
(11.47 KiB) Downloaded 123 times

bonbonny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bonbonny »

aaa just updated to 1.19.1 and doesnt work ;;;

white_rabbit01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by white_rabbit01 »

geez. The AI in the game is nuts! Even on casual dice rolls seem in their favor. That or I have some pretty bad luck.

Updated tables would be greatly appreciated for 1.19.1 :)

white_rabbit01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by white_rabbit01 »

Thankfully, using CE to change the star and orange values in the store is simple as usual :) if that's what you're trying to do, just do the basic searches on 4 byte values

bonbonny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bonbonny »

figured out the stars and oranges but the halloween candy and candy canes is what i need

twix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twix »

bonbonny wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:27 pm
figured out the stars and oranges but the halloween candy and candy canes is what i need
Could you throw the oranges ID my way?
p.s. OP please update <3