Dying Light

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dying Light

Post by rampant_uterus »

Any updates or word on using Backpack editor? I'm trying to figure out changing/editing values on existing items (rarity or damage OR additional special effects) as well as obtaining all the dockets that exist in the game (They show up in editor, just not sure how to obtain them) as well as making golden Bozak dockets? This stuff isn't found/explained on google... sigh.

Rarity 13 is GOLD (highest?) item FYI. I also found out that different "Camo" or skin types on weapons do determine their damage... that's stupid. Example, the Copper(ZZZZ_SteampunkSMG) SMG does more dmg than the Gold Barrel one or the other camo variants.

WeaponTypeGEN (Gen = Blood or Generic skin 100% gauranteed)
WeaponTypeC = Like New weapon model
WeaponTypeC = Worn weapon model
WeaponTypeC = Broken weapon model

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

any update for this table or game?

ray2160
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ray2160 »

it's already been updated: Here

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dying Light the following Enhanced Edition Steam v1.14.0 Community Cheat Table

Post by sportled »

quick question.. it works flawlesly overhere, no much ccrashes to say at all. ccann you make a npc godmode too? my nick pesto keeps running past this burning car on the highway after the first item grab and dies...

also is it possible to change the zone zombies die when activated? would like to see them die like infront of me :)

ray2160 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 9:54 pm
here's the table for the current steam version of Dying Light the following

Dying Light the following Enhanced Edition Steam v1.14.0 Community Cheat Table

Updated: 10/16/2017
added: Weapon In Safe Zone and few more Hunter options

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warn·ing

VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat System) was enabled for Dying Light on the 29th of January 2016

make sure to go to options to disable it before using table
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this table is designed for single player and LAN line party

Thanks/Credits to

all credit goes to vng21092 for his table
this table is based off of his plus stuff that I have worked on enjoy :D

all credit goes to akumakuja28 for Time of Day (thank you)

all credit goes to mgr.inz.Player for Weapon Cloning (thank you)

Simple "Weapon Cloning" (guns and melee).

1. activate the script
2. drop weapon
3. you should have weapon clone on the ground and original in backpack.
4. if you have upgraded and modified weapons, cloned weapon will also be upgraded&modified

how to reset money back to reasonable amount?

just open up the script and change

Code: Select all

mov [rbx+40],9999999
to whatever like so

mov [rbx+40],2932
then once when you have changed it check the box open inventory to change cash to that amount you set

Camouflage just read what it says

it says this: Unlimited Camouflage (activate script camouflage self) Off/On = P

that means find a dead zombie and choose camouflage instead of search and then it will last as long as you have the script active
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stuff that I added to the table:

Instant Cooldown Flare/Airstrike ect.
Grappling Hook Instant Cooldown
Unlimited Camouflage
Challenge Time Freeze / Bozak Horde / The Following / Gaining Cradence
Hunter Shoot A Spit Instant Cooldown
Car Flamethrower Instant Cooldown
Unlimited Gas
Infinite Nitro
The Button Instant Cooldown
Instant LVL Agility/Power/Legend/Driver/Level Of Trust/Survivor Rank
Challenge CheckPoint Instantly Collect
Infinite Health
Cash
Weapon In Safe Zone
Hunter UV light Resistant
Hunter Slam
Hunter Heal Yourself
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table Options:

Cash
Simple Time of Day Adjuster
Infinite Health
Instant Kill
Instant Cooldown Flares
Infinite Stamina
Infinite Crafting Items
Unlimited Potion Duration
Free Blueprint Requirements
Indestructible Weapons
Infinite Ammo
Infinite Throwables / Weapon Upgrades
Infinite UV Flashlight
Easy Lock Picking
Grappling Hook Instant Cooldown
The Button Instant Cooldown
Unlimited Gas
Infinite Nitro
Car Flamethrower Instant Cooldown
Instant "Hold" Actions
Weapon In Safe Zone
Unlimited Camouflage
ZombiesDie (Kills zombies when they get in range)
Weapon Cloning
Super Jump
Walk Speed
Teleport Preset / Player Location
Challenges / Time Freeze Options
Challenge CheckPoint Instantly Collect
Backpack Editor
Instant LVL Agility/Power/Legend/Driver/Level Of Trust
Survivor Rank
Hunter Shoot A Spit Instant Cooldown
Hunter UV light Resistant
Hunter Slam
Hunter Heal Yourself
Set FOV

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 232 »

First off - thanks for the great work! I'm having issues with the backpack editor though, would really appreciate some help.

I'm on an older version of the game and I think I've found the right sigs for the item tables but the editor still keeps throwing errors, it only reads my inventory correctly, anything else just errors out like such
Error:[string "ItemTable = {}
..."]:28: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
..."]:148: attempt to index a nil value (local 'Item')
..."]:73: attempt to index a nil value (local 'Weapon')
Error:TCEListBox Index 313 out of bounds 0 .. -1
Could someone point me in the right direction to make it work on my version as well?

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

older version? do you meann you have it pirated? if so, we're sorry but we cannot support pirated versions you ill have to use the search index and find an workinng version (keep inn mind the google iss your friend. theres multiple version varying from v10 to v11 to v14 the latest.

hope it helps.
232 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:33 am
First off - thanks for the great work! I'm having issues with the backpack editor though, would really appreciate some help.

I'm on an older version of the game and I think I've found the right sigs for the item tables but the editor still keeps throwing errors, it only reads my inventory correctly, anything else just errors out like such
..."]:28: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
..."]:148: attempt to index a nil value (local 'Item')
Error:TCEListBox Index 313 out of bounds 0 .. -1
Could someone point me in the right direction to make it work on my version as well?

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 232 »

"we"? My post was directed @ray2160 or anyone who actually worked on this table. I don't think you even understood what I was talking about.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

232 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:36 pm
"we"? My post was directed @ray2160 or anyone who actually worked on this table. I don't think you even understood what I was talking about.
i simply asked you the questionn why you runnned a lower versionn then the current one. many userss do not support pirating users, now if you have it legally on steam then theres nothing wrong.

but the backpack editor works just fine with most recent steam release.

sorry but your text raises suspicions :lol:

besides the fact if its an issue they will have to be able to trouble shoot the issue to give you an explaination.

in the case its non legal then they may refuse to offer help just saying and pointing out the obvious.

ray2160
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ray2160 »

12/22/2017 updated table: Here

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

I saw this specific problem with the backpack editor just mentioned once earlier, so I have to guess this isn't happening to everyone. Has anyone else seen and/or been able to work around the following error?

Error:[string "ItemTable = {}..."]:18: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
I get it every time I try to use the editor. I've just recently downloaded this game on Steam, so I am fairly sure I have the latest version.

EDIT 1: I have confirmed that I have the most up-to-date version with The Following installed. I pulled up the Lua script just to see what it was doing at line 18, and I saw this:

WeapPack = readQword(readQword("ItemEditData")+0x60)+0x40
I assume that it means the game is not finding anything wherever "ItemEditData" is supposed to be, at least since that's the first arithmetic it would perform. So, it could be as "simple" as re-designating where "ItemEditData" is located. What I don't know right now is how that was found in the first place. I can try playing with it, but any insight that might be offered would be very much appreciated.

EDIT 2: Got it working after I found this thread here on the boards (overlooked it previously). In case anyone is looking for an answer in this thread, it simply comes down to leaving the "Backpack Editor" option enabled and playing the game for a little while. In the other thread, it suggests that all you need to do is climb up something while you have it enabled. I ended up going a few minutes before checking, so I haven't confirmed that. Anyway, it works just fine now.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

I hope I can be forgiven for posting right after myself. I figured it made more sense since I located the resolution for the last error I found and this is a new one.

Anyway, I now seem to be encountering this error with the Backpack Editor:

Error:[string "ItemTable = {}..."]:28: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
This is the section of lua code surrounding that line (seemed more reasonable than posting the isolated line):

25   for i=0,BasePointCount-1 do
26     local ItemAddr = readQword(readQword(BaseItemPoint)+i*8)
27     local ItemString = readString(readQword(ItemAddr+0x18))
28     if string.find(ItemString,"Craftplan_") then
29       table.insert(ModTable,{Address = ItemAddr,Name = ItemString})
30     end
31     table.insert(BaseItemTable,{Address=ItemAddr,Name=ItemString})
32   end
I'm much more familiar with the C languages (C#, C++, etc.) than I am with Lua, so I could be absolutely mistaken here. I know that C languages often require instructions for what to do when an "if" statement is false, which appears to be missing here. For all I know, though, that is fine for Lua.

Anyway, short version, if anyone who is better versed in Lua could offer any insight or potential fixes, it would be appreciated. Or, if anyone is aware of how to simply work around the error, that would be great as well.

EDIT 1: I tried ignoring the error and hitting "Update" again. It will allow me to load the list of items in my inventory and manipulate what is there. What I lose is the item swap list; that will not load at all.

EDIT 2: I might as well also ask the stupid question, as it just occurred to me (probably not a good sign). I grabbed a couple of the DLC item packs because Steam put them on sale for Christmas. Could that be messing with where the script is trying to find the list of items to populate the list?

EDIT 3: Aaaand, suddenly it stops having the issue... I tried restarting CE and the game more times than I cared to count, but the error seemed persistent. Out of sheer stubbornness, I wanted to see if I could work out where and how the error was occurring. Next thing I knew, the Backpack Editor ran cleanly. Still, if anyone might know what could cause that error to pop up and how I might deal with it, please let me know.

niebaum
Cheater
Cheater

Post by niebaum »

How exactly do I use the Agility XP option to level up my Agility Rank ? I can't seem to get that option to work.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

niebaum wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:26 am
How exactly do I use the Agility XP option to level up my Agility Rank ? I can't seem to get that option to work.
I've used it successfully. You should just have to do something that would normally add to your agility XP while you have the option activated (e.g., pulling yourself up a ledge). When you do that, rather than get the normal +5 or +10, you should max out your agility rank.

niebaum
Cheater
Cheater

Post by niebaum »

Ventor wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:07 am
niebaum wrote:
I've used it successfully. You should just have to do something that would normally add to your agility XP while you have the option activated (e.g., pulling yourself up a ledge). When you do that, rather than get the normal +5 or +10, you should max out your agility rank.
I got it working. Now...anyone knows how do I add gold weapons and especially, the Gonunaba Katana using the backpack editor ? I'm sick and tired of farming Police Vans and GRE chests for like, 2/3/4 hours only to find junk inside.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

niebaum wrote:
I got it working. Now...anyone knows how do I add gold weapons and especially, the Gonunaba Katana using the backpack editor ? I'm sick and tired of farming Police Vans and GRE chests for like, 2/3/4 hours only to find junk inside.
Open the Backpack Editor, hit update, go to the "Swapper" tab and select one of the junk weapons in your inventory. It can take some guesswork to get the exact weapon you are looking to grab from there, as its using the string values from the game itself and they can have rather generic names (e.g., my Premium Katana shows up as "Melee_ShortSwordC2" in the editor).

Once you've swapped out for the weapon you want, you can go back to the "Editor" tab and set the weapon quality there. I've noticed that it seems to just cycle through the quality levels as the number is increased there, but the most common value I see for gold/orange level on a melee weapon is 12. Also, remember to check the durability and update that as well, since the max will increase for a higher quality weapon. Just remember to hit "Apply" after you make your changes.

On a related note to the Backpack Editor, I'm running into the "28" error again. I'm driving myself crazy with it at this point. It seems to come and go in waves. I'll go through a number of runs where it works fine, and then a bunch where it doesn't.

EDIT: Rather than risk monopolizing this thread with something that might just be affecting me -- and just in case anyone else does run across it in the future -- I've started a separate thread to ask about the error I keep seeing from line 28 (thread link here).