Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky The 3rd

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky The 3rd

Post by DrummerIX »

My other Trails in the Sky tables:

Trails in the Sky FC: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2338

Trails in the Sky SC: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2360

I think I have God Mode and One Hit Kill down for this game so far. Thought I'd take a stab at this new game. I won't have much time to add anything else until tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if anyone else is working on this game or not. I tested it in the first prologue area. It was working fine there. Let me know if you run into problems with it.

Options so far:

God Mode
One Hit Kill

EDIT1 added:
Infinite Battle EP
Infinite Battle CP
Max CP On Hit/Attack
Mira Pointer

EDIT2 added:
Infinite Sepith (When Creating Quartz)
Infinite Item Usage

EDIT4 added:
Experience Multiplier

EDIT5 added:
Pointers for Selected Character's Experience and Equipped Items

EDIT6 added:
Pointers for Highlighted Inventory Item (You mouseover it to register) and Selected Character Stats

EDIT7 added:
Pointers for Selected Character's Crafts. I haven't figured out item id values exactly, but adding a number or 2 to the value gives a better version of it. May update it when I figure more things out.

EDIT8 added:
Pointers for Selected Character's S-Crafts. It wasn't too hard to get S-Crafts once I had Crafts. I have pointers for the 5 slots of S-Crafts. ID's seem to be easier to deal with than Crafts. I don't have the list of ID's but test it out.

EDIT9 added:
Pointers for Selected Character's Orbments.

EDIT10 added:
Fixed code for Orbments and Added Enemy Damage Multiplier option to Damage Script.

EDIT1: Shinkansen is doing a table also, but I am continuing mine just to learn how to make tables. I added in options for Infinite Battle EP, Infinite Battle CP, Max CP On Hit/Attack, and a Mira pointer

EDIT2: I was able to come up with Infinite Sepith when creating Quartz and an Infinite Item Usage option.

EDIT3: I purchased these games on GOG because I like to support RPG development. I tested this script on the GOG version and the only thing that did not work for me was the Mira AOB. I have updated it and now this script works fine for me on both the GOG and Steam versions of the game. The Infinite CP and EP won't work if you use a spell that costs all points, but with the Max CP on Hit option you can get CP back quickly. Infinite Item to get back EP should work.

EDIT4: I found an Experience Multiplier code that is working for me.

EDIT5: I rearranged the table and added in some pointers for the selected character's experience and equipped items. I don't have an item ID list, but you can modify equipped weapons and things by changing the id. Mostly adding a few numbers to the already equipped item gives a stronger version of it. You go to Status screen and select the character for the pointer to update. It's still working on GOG and Steam for me.

EDIT6: I added in some pointers for Highlighted Inventory Item quantity and item id. You have to mouseover the item in your inventory for the pointer to update. With this you can change the quantity of any item or even change it to another item. You will have to exit the inventory and come back if you change the item id. I also added in Selected Character Stats pointers. You can modify the parameters of characters. You have to select the char in the status screen for the pointer to update.

EDIT7: I found some pointers for the selected character's crafts. You can change them to more powerful version by adding a number or 2 to the value. I haven't figured out exactly how the craft id's all work. They also don't appear to be in the same order listed in the Status screen, but there are 6 slots for crafts that I found. I won't have much time today to make more edits.

EDIT8: I found pointers for the selected character's S-crafts. It was fairly simple once I had crafts.

EDIT9: My plans got cancelled so I was able to work on this table some more. I found pointer to the selected character's orbments and orb unlock level.

EDIT10: I found an issue with the orbment code causing the game to not recognize orbs you had equipped. I fixed this issue and added an Enemy Damage Multiplier to the Damage Script.

EDIT11: Found issues with Inventory Editor. I fixed these by changing the setup slightly. You now mouseover an item once and then choose the slot you want to edit manually in Cheat Engine. The pointers should update from there. I have 256 slots available for now.

EDIT12: Added pointers for number of battles and number of victories per request. I did this fairly quickly, but maybe will add a multiplier for those that might want that at a later time. For now, you can edit the values directly.

EDIT13: Added pointer for the Nbr Fled battles and also updated the Scripts with an Infinite Out of Battle EP option. I also added HP as a stat you can edit under Selected Char Stats pointer section.

EDIT14: Created table for DirectX9 version of the game. Removed other EDITS and only have the last EDIT13 for DirectX8 version of game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ed6_win3_DX9.CT
EDIT13 file (Directx9) Initial file for Directx9 version of game
(46.61 KiB) Downloaded 2687 times
ed6_win3.CT
EDIT13 file (Directx8) (Added pointer for Nbr Fled, HP Stat and option for Infinite Out of Battle EP)
(46.48 KiB) Downloaded 1087 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 14 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky The 3rd

Post by DrummerIX »

I know Shinkansen is doing a table also, but I updated mine also just to learn to make tables. Feel free to try it out and let me know if you have issues.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Found a couple more options for Infinite Sepith when you create Quartz and Infinite Item Usage

Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Martijn1234 »

Infinite Battle EP Infinite Battle CP aint working for me and the Infinite Sepith (When Creating Quartz) works fine

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Do you happen to have the GOG version? I am using the Steam version.

They were working for me, but I'll test some more.

I forgot to mention, it still decreases on the screen some, but when you go to use arts or crafts, it will register that you still have the amount you started with.

Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Martijn1234 »

got the GOG version

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I tested my table on GOG and Steam versions. After making one change, it appears to work for me just fine.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Found an Experience Multiplier code.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Added in some pointers for equipped items.

Anything else you all would like me to add to this table if I can?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Great table

Orbment modifier like you did for equipment would be cool, so you can upgrade to HP 1 -> HP 4
Same for items if possible

I made a table for the first one, and I remember being able to take every 3-4 bytes you could add a value to give items

Also, do you have the ID for the content you get for importing a save from SC

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks.

I have updated the table for an Inventory Editor (Highlighted Item that you mouseover) and some characters stats.

I don't have the ID for the content you get for importing a save. I had the old games, but never got around to playing them until now.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Found pointers for the selected character's crafts. I don't have the id's all figured out, but adding a number or 2 to the value gives more powerful versions of the craft.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Found options for the selected character's S-Crafts. ID's seem to be easier to change than Crafts.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I found some options for the selected character's orbments. I believe this is all that has been asked so far as options in the table.

Anything else you all can think of you might need?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

I think this might be hard, but if you want a challenge, how about unlocking all warp points.

One thing I found on my own that might help people, is the amount of battles that you have done, one of the doors require you to have at least 100

Also, it may be tedious, and I understand if you don't want to do it, but a list of ID's for everything