Tales of Zestiria

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Soul Reaver
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Tales of Zestiria

Post by Soul Reaver »

Here is a Cheat table should work on the latest Version ,I take no credit for this table all Credit goes to original creators

Authors
Niedzielan
Zanzer
TheByteSize
Exeter
pox911
Vegerunks
Vortox14
Wacky Lim Lim

Table contains
Info (Glad)
Selected Character Stats [Status]
Party Members & Stats
Items
Battle Actions [Menu]
Support Talents
Titles
Unlock All Items (Snacks and Consumables)
Equipment Pointer
Unlimited Hit Points
Unlimited Hit Points + 1-Hit KO
Unlimited Spirit Chain
Select Enemy Fo OHKO
Infinite BG
Difficulty
Difficulty Battles
Exp Multiplier
Battle Results
Grade

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRTales of Zestiria.CT
(290.18 KiB) Downloaded 2745 times

deadlifts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tales of Zestiria

Post by deadlifts »

Attached frubam's table that allows to swap character models and other stuff not present in the OP one. All credit to him.
Attachments
Tales of Zestiria the X.CT
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 1161 times

frubam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frubam »

How did I miss this one D0=? Anyways, slightly more up-to-date version(1/10/17).
The Party Members & Stats(v2) script uses a different injection point so that it works at any time, as long as the game isn't "PAUSED". The original one is in "Generally unused codes" section if this one doesn't work for you. The Arte Usage script has been placed under the Artes section. The Enemy Book script has been renamed Enemies Defeated and placed into the Enemy Book Data section.
All Hidden/Seraphic Artes Equippable -A script that makes all normal hidden/seraphic artes equippable by all characters. YOU HAVE TO USE THE Artes -> All Artes Available(v2) code FIRST!
Artes -> All Artes Available(v2) -A code that makes all artes available to a party member(permanent if you save your game). NOTE: You DON'T toggle the box; select the dropdown option in the "Value" section of this code.
-The Artes dropdown list had 3 or 4 incorrect values for the artes, so those were corrected. Added Zaveid's Heaven or Hell, Alisha's Blasts and Soulstoke Celebration. Added some notable enemy artes/spells/MAs as well.
Battle Action -> Support/Defense/Tech/Arm/etc -A script that allows you to activate a specific Battle Action(even if you don't have it or its not available yet). This even works in the middle of battle(hit RT in the main battle menu screen to access). There's also a code that enables the NG+ only Battle Action options(Double Damage, Triple EXP, etc). Just select the only dropdown option in the "Value" part of the "All Grade Shop BAs Available" code.
Arte parameters(basic) -A script that lets you view some in-depth information about a specific arte. Just go to the Artes menu and place the cursor on an arte when this code is on. Although there is more information for some entries if you toggle the box, NEVER leave it toggled when returning to the game, as it will mess up the offset when changing the entry.
Enemy Book Data -A script that lets you view/alter information in the enemy book(which, of course, are the parameters use when they enter battle). You can change things such as HP/Atk/A.Atk values, enemy size, run speed, and their skill(like the party's equipment skills).
Enemy Stat Multiplier(v2) -An enemy stat multiplier script, based on difficulty. Also can alter the enemy's casting speed and their attack-wait time. v2 no longer requires you to fight a battle; just being in the field should show this information.
Echinda; Jade/Sophie Enc Info -Two scripts that allow you to alter the battle to enemies of your choosing.
Fill NULL Description - Prevents freezing from enemy artes in the menu due to no description(offset for most enemy descriptions points to zero) . Fills description with the arte name(only artes with no description).
Wind Hunter's Haircut -> Zaveid, no hat - Wind Hunter's Haircut takes Dezel's hat off of Zaveid.
Auto-model Change - preps Sorey/Rose to the correct models when using the "Sorey/Rose -> <char>" scripts. Just (1) enter the menu and (2)access the Fashion menu. Yes you need to do both.
Sorey/Rose Armatus Voice - will voice armatus artes when used outside of armatization. Other characters will also voice artes outside their normal access(with their own arte voices though, e.g. saying "Rock Lance" or "Things are getting heavy." when using Twin Flow with Edna)
Sorey/Rose -> <char> - option 1. changes the character's model. option 2. changes neutral battle animation. No voices though =0(.
Every Martial Arte Charges to Next Arte - holding the "seraphic artes" button after a martial arte will automatically use the next arte in the chain, unless it already has a subsequent arte assigned to it.
Every Martial Arte Charges to Prev Arte- same as the above code, only going backwards. Hidden Artes still charge to next arte like normal. Edna and Dez/Zav have 1 "NULL" entry in-between the normal and armatus artes. Be careful when using this one.
Every Martial/Hidden Arte Charges to Prev Arte(v2)- both Martial and Hidden Artes will charge to its previous arte in the chain. v2 prevents charging beyond the scope of a character's NORMAL artes(i.e. armatization artes still reverse into other char's artes) and will stop when reaching the char's first arte.
Every Martial/Hidden Arte loops to itself when Charged- charging an arte will do the same arte again(still counts as an action). Looping an arte into itself greatly increase the prorate on stagger time for the arte.
Sorey/Rose Stance - just gives them armatus base animations(neutral/stagger/guard stance, free run, quickstep, casting/cast animations only)
No Arte Pause- game does not stutter/freeze/hitstop during hits when the playable character uses an arte.
Quickstep Distance- Alter the distance you quickstep. Must have the "Longer Step" Battle Action on. The game's default is 1.3(but the script initializes it at 1.6).
Minimum Damage - All hits are 1 damage for friend and foe alike.
Increase Stagger Time - Sets the stagger time of every arte to 24(frames). Changed from 40 to match the 3 stagger-time-added bonus skills Sordzmin, Knyte, and Paladeen. Does not 'auto-knockdown' like the bonus skills. Note that stagger time is added as an overall amount of time per arte, which eventually scales down. The 24 frames is based on 60fps tzfix version. Use the Unprorated Stagger Time script for to add unscaled stagger time to the enemy.
Slot 1 Control All Chars at Once(in Battle)- when playable char is in slot 1, control all 4 characters simultaneously. Discovered "by accident", so I can't say why if it doesn't work for you.
Party Check(BETA)- prevents some of the game's many "checks". It's in BETA status because the game may crash under certain conditions(usually forced armatization entrances at battle start). You can un-toggle any of the boxes and leave only the ones you need toggled, if they're giving you trouble.
Arena- WAS something I was working on. Might be useful for later. I won't go in-depth unless someone asks, but it allows you to mess around with the Arena data(enemies, their placement, etc.). You must toggle the box, THEN fight in any arena(game only loads this data when arena is accessed). The data under this code should auto-populate. The Master Arena auto-Configuration, when toggled(after the data auto-populates) makes Sorey's arena into difficult team arena battles. This may not work. Need people to test to see if it does. Un-toggling that box returns the entries to normal.
Attachments
Tales of Zestiria the X.CT
(2.2 MiB) Downloaded 564 times
Last edited by frubam on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Just wanted to add my contribution.

Game version - Unknown. Should work for steam.

Contains the following:

Instant Cast
Inf Windstep
Attachments
1FRTales of Zestiria.ct
(5.05 KiB) Downloaded 353 times

y11o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by y11o »

frubam wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm
How did I miss this one D0=? Anyways, slightly more up-to-date version(1/10/17).
Unlimited Spirit Chain not working for me

frubam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frubam »

I'm afraid that THAT code isn't mine =01. Mainly, its only the pink ones that are mine. Testing it just now, it works fine for me. Make sure you have the latest updated version on Steam, is probably the only advice I could give =01.

JokerV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JokerV »

I still have the table from the site ce(when is wasnt taken down) for tales of zestiria if anyone wants it :D
Attachments
Tales of Zestiria.CT
(560.32 KiB) Downloaded 508 times

haobiao009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haobiao009 »

Hi guys, new to Cheat Engine and got a questions about this game. I have tried multiple copies of the tables shared in this post. Everything works fine except for the "Equipment Pointer". It crashes the game every time whenever I try to customize an equipment. Did I do something wrong?

solitarian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by solitarian »

haobiao009 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:48 pm
Hi guys, new to Cheat Engine and got a questions about this game. I have tried multiple copies of the tables shared in this post. Everything works fine except for the "Equipment Pointer". It crashes the game every time whenever I try to customize an equipment. Did I do something wrong?
Perhaps. What you need to do, is of course run zestiria and your save, alt-tab to cheat engine and on the table select Equipment Pointer, go back to zestiria, go into items, and select the equipment you want to customize. Then go back to cheat engine, double click on the value you want to change. Most of the values will be a combobox that you select it from. If it is crashing on you, it may be something with the item you are looking at, or perhaps changing it to something that the game doesn't like. I just changed a sword from having Invalada to Priventi, and changing another to Voyd, as well as modifying both stats on the weapon, it's number of stars, it's fusion level, the effect mutlipliers, etc., without any issue.

haobiao009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haobiao009 »

solitarian wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:28 am
haobiao009 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:48 pm
Perhaps. What you need to do, is of course run zestiria and your save, alt-tab to cheat engine and on the table select Equipment Pointer, go back to zestiria, go into items, and select the equipment you want to customize. Then go back to cheat engine, double click on the value you want to change. Most of the values will be a combobox that you select it from. If it is crashing on you, it may be something with the item you are looking at, or perhaps changing it to something that the game doesn't like. I just changed a sword from having Invalada to Priventi, and changing another to Voyd, as well as modifying both stats on the weapon, it's number of stars, it's fusion level, the effect mutlipliers, etc., without any issue.
Hi solitarian,

Thanks for your answer. However nothing so far worked for me. I did exactly what you said multiple times (just like what I did before), but every time the game crashes immediately when I try to exit the equipment menu, or mouse over to another equipment. I even tried the modification on two different laptops, with same steam accounts and same save files. I have also tried start the game clean with a new game, but the crash still happens with the same symptom.

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

Hey Guys

I spent some time and found drop down values for the Skills. Here they are. You can copy paste them into the Dropdown menu in CE for the Equipment Pointers. The values are with skill level 100.

1:Atakk
2:Mynd
3:Difens
4:Reziss
5:Spirri
6:Rangus
7:Roon
8:Blokk
9:Wresst
10:Gillium
11:Blunde
12:Plezur
13:Primor
14:Gaine
15:Releeph
16:fantum
17:Chein
18:Mirag
19:Gaizer
20:Justiss
21:Tempescht
22:Wundor
23:Farrest
24:Fethur
25:Tenshun
26:Shokk
27:Flaym
28:Sloe
29:Poizon
30:Fatty G
31:Animili
32:Schel
33:Blarb
34:Leglis
35:Pinyon
36:Anther
37:Plaite
38:Litsch
39:Deemun
40:Lindwer
41:Voyd
42:Faira
43:Urth
44:Acqua
45:Windur
46:Pennetrayt
47:Sheeld
48:Preventi
49:Invalda
50:Phoenix
51:Soljur +20 all stats
52:Asashin HP+7% with evade
53:Preest Max HP+20%
54:Scowitt SC Recovery speed +10%
55:Worlok When BG = 0, BG auto-recovery+100%
56:Shaymin Duration of inflicted stats ailments +80%
57:Sordsmin Enemy stagger time +12 with 2-combo
58:Knyte Enemy stagger time +12 with 3-combo
59:Palydeen Enemy stagger time +12 with 4-combo
60:Heero 10 soconds complete evasion at battle start
61:Devoyd Non-elem damage reduced by 10%
62:Defaira Fire damage reduced by 10%
63:Deurth Earth damage reduced by 10%
64:Deacqua Water damage reduced by 10%
65:Dewindur Wind damage reduced by 10%
66:Roklin Paralysis Effect reduced by 50%
67:Komfert Burn Effect -50%
68:Elvin Slow Effect -50%
69:Meltem Poison Effect -50%
70:Leah Fatigue Effect -50%
71:Atakkus Attack +1 on level up
72:Myndus Arte Attack +1 on level up
73:Difensus Defense +1 on level up
74:Rezissus Arte Defense +1 on level up
75:Spirrus Fosuc +1 on level up
76:invoyd Non-elem Damage on first combo hit +1
77: Infaira Fire Damage on first hit +1
78:Inurth Earth Damage on first hit +1
79:Inacqua Water Damage on first hit +1
80:inwindur Wind Damage on first hit +1
81:Brilyanti Non-elem attacks Stun time +2secs
82:Charr Fire attacks Stun time +2secs
83:Gayya Earth attacks Stun time +2secs
84:Tryton Water attacks Stun time +2secs
85:Zeffir Wind attacks Stun time +2secs
86:Vanisch Negates Non-elem enemy resistance
87:Igneet Negates Fire enemy resistance
88:Quayk Negates Earth enemy resistance
89:Tidel Negates Water enemy resistance
90:Vohrtex Negates Wind enemy resistance
91:Maxwell 35% chance to convert Non-elem damage to 1
92:Efreet 35% chance to convert Fire damage to 1
93:Gnome 35% chance to convert Earth damage to 1
94:Undine 35% chance to convert Water damage to 1
95:Sylph 35% chance to convert Wind damage to 1
96:Voydax 20% chance of 4x Non-elem power increase
97:Fairax 20% chance of 4x Fire power increase
98:Urthax 20% chance of 4x Earth power increase
99:Acquax 20% chance of 4x Water power increase
100:Windurax 20% chance of 4x Wind power increase
101:Ebonis Reflect back 30% Non-elem
102:Krimson Reflect back 30% Fire
103:Ambur Reflect back 30% Earth
104:Azura Reflect back 30% Water
105:Verdea Reflect back 30% Wind
106:Anthemn Stagger time -6%
107:Blasst Max BG +1
108:Ekseed Max Combo +1
109:Aster 2x dmg on 10th, 20th, 30th (etc.) hit
110:Aejis Prevents Petrify, your knockback chance halved
111:Axcell BG Cost of Mystic artes -1
112:Riborne recovers 25% of damage you take
113:Kiloh Halves Damage over 1000
114:Ashur "Times used" for artes x2
115:Mistiq Casting Time -50%
116:Metalik No stagering when hp is over 70%
117:Oddin Numbers of hits x2
118:Athaena 5sec after healing, Extra +40% HP recovery
119:Lucyfir SC Consumption Halved
120:Etirnitti No Combo Limit while SC Remaining
121:Armatize - Bullet Armatized Banish blast Powered up
122:Armatize - Fire - Strong to wind, Weak to water (10%)
123:Armatize - Earth - Strong to water, Weak to wind (10%)
124:Armatize - Water - Strong to fire, Weak to earth (10%)
125:Armatize - Wind - Strong to Earth, Weak to Fire (10%)
126:Purify - Human - All curses broken upon Armatization
127:Purify - Fire - Burn Healed on Armatization
128:Purify - Earth - Slow Healed on Aramtization
129:Purify - Water - Poison Healed on Armitization
130:Purify - Wind - Fatigue Healed on Armatization
131:Short Attack Bonus - Grade +1 for quickly dispatching enemy
132:Fatal Beginning - Stun Rate +10% for 3sec at battle start
133:Utmost Fatality - Stun Rate +20%against enemies with full hp
134:No Damage Bonus - Grade +1 For no damage
135:No Damage SP - SC Recovery speed +5% while undamaged
136:Jumbo Combo - +1 Damage rate increase for Consecutive hits
137:Equal Attack Bonus - Grade for simultaneous dispatch +1
138:Emergency Attack - Damage to inflicted enemy +15%
139:Flip Attack - Downed enemy damage +20%
140:Matched Recovery - Quickstepping SC Cost -25%
141:Increase Hate - Rate targeted enemies +5%
142:Desparate Defense - Damage -15% when HP<25%
143:Reduce Hate - Rate targeted enemies -5%
144:Desparate Prevention - SC+10 when resisting status ailments
145:High speed items - Time you cant use items -15%

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

actually it looks like one of the tables already had that information in it... Oh well now it's in two places

zerorage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Tales of Zestiria

Post by zerorage »

anyone can update this cheat table? It does not work on the version 1.4

SabSparrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Tales of Zestiria

Post by SabSparrow »

Because it seems to be missing, I thought I'd make a list of all item IDs. The most interesting ones are probably those for Unnamed equipment: 23 for ritual sword, 305 for spear, 42 for dagger, 64 for staff, 85 for paper, 104 for umbrella, 121 for pendulum, 21 for earrings, 309 for ribbon, 42 for circlet, 63 for tiara, 82 for hairband, 99 for hat, 21 for male armor, 42 for female armor, 21 for ring, 31 for shoes

pacman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Tales of Zestiria

Post by pacman »

[QUOTE="SabSparrow, post: 50880, member: 19125"]Because it seems to be missing, I thought I'd make a list of all item IDs. The most interesting ones are probably those for Unnamed equipment: 23 for ritual sword, 305 for spear, 42 for dagger, 64 for staff, 85 for paper, 104 for umbrella, 121 for pendulum, 21 for earrings, 309 for ribbon, 42 for circlet, 63 for tiara, 82 for hairband, 99 for hat, 21 for male armor, 42 for female armor, 21 for ring, 31 for shoes[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the IDs sir, but when change the ID of an existing weapon to Sorey (23) the stats values of the existing weapon still remains, for example the ATK is still +99. How do I get the true stats value of the 23 ritual sword? I know I can edit the stats to whatever I want, but I wish to have the true value stats of that weapon/gear. Thx
Last edited by pacman on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.