FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 158
Contact:

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 am

extazx2 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:58 pm
Hello, same problem as heaty.
I tried your last 2 updates, couldn't make it work.

Before that it was ok, but not with those 2 ones.
Maybe i don't use the .lua in the zip correctly ?
It's not working because Cheat Engine cannot find AOB signature defined in script, "ActivateItFirst" in this case.
Open Cheat Engine -> Open FIFA17.exe process -> Set Value Type to "Array of Byte" -> Scan for these values (new scan each time):
1.

Code: Select all

56 57 41 56 48 83 EC 30 48 C7 44 24 20 FE FF FF FF 48 89 5C 24 58 48 89 6C 24 60 41 0F B6 E9 44 89 C3 48 89 D7 48 89 CE
2.

Code: Select all

0F B6 F0 31 FF
3.

Code: Select all

44 8B 48 08 41 89 F8 48 8D 55 A7
4.

Code: Select all

45 89 AF FC 09 00 00 41 C6
5.

Code: Select all

85 F6 ?? ?? 49 29 FA 48 8B 07
Tell me after which scan cheat engine didn't finds anyting.

Sven1354
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Sven1354 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Is there any possibility to expand the squad size to have more than 52 players?

oski32166
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by oski32166 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Could someone make joboffer.ini ready to edit like transfer.ini and transfers.ini? I am actually in Lech Poznań and when I change offer from Benfica to Juventus using your table and club ID, they don't want to accept me.

eddie1611
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by eddie1611 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Awesome! Could you maybe try to make it so you can edit player's hairstyles in manager career? Thanks!

User avatar
Voron
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:02 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Voron » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:12 pm

DeanV255 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm
If you look for "lampuiho" table - Page 10.

He's found a lot of very good and handy pointers such as the one's you asked for, all the way to the 4th position. Most importantly you can also edit the Potential of any player. Really great combo with Aranaktu's table.
I didn't find the line with the player's potential.

rivriv0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by rivriv0 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Voron wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:12 pm
DeanV255 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm
If you look for "lampuiho" table - Page 10.

He's found a lot of very good and handy pointers such as the one's you asked for, all the way to the 4th position. Most importantly you can also edit the Potential of any player. Really great combo with Aranaktu's table.
I didn't find the line with the player's potential.

I don't think you were looking hard enough.

User avatar
Voron
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:02 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Voron » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:47 pm

rivriv0 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:29 pm
I don't think you were looking hard enough.
You mean this line?
http://imgur.com/a/hpypC

rivriv0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by rivriv0 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Voron wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:47 pm
rivriv0 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:29 pm
I don't think you were looking hard enough.
You mean this line?
http://imgur.com/a/hpypC
Yup, that's it! :D

User avatar
Voron
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:02 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Voron » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:10 pm

rivriv0 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:54 pm
Yup, that's it! :D
After changing potential of some players, I didn''t see the result,for example,in training course.
If a footballer have talent,there are 3 lines emphasizing it.
Does this changing in table add one of this lines to the player's data?

iShorty
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:59 am
Reputation: 2

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by iShorty » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:56 am

Voron wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:10 pm
rivriv0 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:54 pm
Yup, that's it! :D
After changing potential of some players, I didn''t see the result,for example,in training course.
If a footballer have talent,there are 3 lines emphasizing it.
Does this changing in table add one of this lines to the player's data?
You can see player's potential changed not in the Not Editable sections.

User avatar
Voron
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:02 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Voron » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:56 pm

iShorty wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:56 am
You can see player's potential changed not in the Not Editable sections.
What?
We are speaking about other's table,not Aranaktu's.

iShorty
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:59 am
Reputation: 2

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by iShorty » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:53 am

Voron wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:56 pm
iShorty wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:56 am
You can see player's potential changed not in the Not Editable sections.
What?
We are speaking about other's table,not Aranaktu's.
So u change potentials with other table, then u comeback and see if it changed or not in Aranktu's table, Whats wrong with that?

Toysin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:52 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Toysin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:57 am

Aranaktu wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 am
extazx2 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:58 pm
Hello, same problem as heaty.
I tried your last 2 updates, couldn't make it work.

Before that it was ok, but not with those 2 ones.
Maybe i don't use the .lua in the zip correctly ?
It's not working because Cheat Engine cannot find AOB signature defined in script, "ActivateItFirst" in this case.
Open Cheat Engine -> Open FIFA17.exe process -> Set Value Type to "Array of Byte" -> Scan for these values (new scan each time):
1.

Code: Select all

56 57 41 56 48 83 EC 30 48 C7 44 24 20 FE FF FF FF 48 89 5C 24 58 48 89 6C 24 60 41 0F B6 E9 44 89 C3 48 89 D7 48 89 CE
2.

Code: Select all

0F B6 F0 31 FF
3.

Code: Select all

44 8B 48 08 41 89 F8 48 8D 55 A7
4.

Code: Select all

45 89 AF FC 09 00 00 41 C6
5.

Code: Select all

85 F6 ?? ?? 49 29 FA 48 8B 07
Tell me after which scan cheat engine didn't finds anyting.
Facing the same issues here.
CE shows nothing after the 3rd scan onward.

Code: Select all

44 8B 48 08 41 89 F8 48 8D 55 A7

emiirz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:23 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by emiirz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:26 am

Toysin wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:57 am
Facing the same issues here.
CE shows nothing after the 3rd scan onward.

Code: Select all

44 8B 48 08 41 89 F8 48 8D 55 A7
Having the same issue, and the AOB cant find after the 3rd one. When I click ActivateFirst the whole bar just becomes blue. Thx if someone can fix this.

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 158
Contact:

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:05 pm

emiirz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:26 am
Toysin wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:57 am
Facing the same issues here.
CE shows nothing after the 3rd scan onward.

Code: Select all

44 8B 48 08 41 89 F8 48 8D 55 A7
Having the same issue, and the AOB cant find after the 3rd one. When I click ActivateFirst the whole bar just becomes blue. Thx if someone can fix this.
If you have origin version:
Open Cheat Engine -> Open FIFA17.exe process -> Click "Memory view" button in CE-> Go to address (CTRL+G) "FIFA17.exe+82CC24D" -> Make a screen shot and post it here.
example screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/WaAxhyy.png

If you don't have origin version just replace "ActivateItFirst" script with this script:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(IniRead_AOB, FIFA17.exe, 56 57 41 56 48 83 EC 30 48 C7 44 24 20 FE FF FF FF 48 89 5C 24 58 48 89 6C 24 60 41 0F B6 E9 44 89 C3 48 89 D7 48 89 CE)
registersymbol(IniRead_AOB)

aobscanmodule(INJECT_Unlock_EditPlayer,FIFA17.exe,0F B6 F0 31 FF) // should be unique
alloc(cave_Unlock_EditPlayer,$1000,"FIFA17.exe"+85E74D6)

label(code_Unlock_EditPlayer)
label(ret_Unlock_EditPlayer)

cave_Unlock_EditPlayer:
  mov al,1
code_Unlock_EditPlayer:
  movzx esi,al
  xor edi,edi
  jmp ret_Unlock_EditPlayer

INJECT_Unlock_EditPlayer:
  jmp cave_Unlock_EditPlayer
ret_Unlock_EditPlayer:
registersymbol(INJECT_Unlock_EditPlayer)

aobscanmodule(INJECT_ptrPlayerCave,FIFA17.exe,45 89 AF FC 09 00 00 41 C6)
alloc(ptrPlayerCave,$1000, "FIFA17.exe"+83D0631)
label(ptrPlayerCave_ret)
label(ptrPlayerCave_org)
alloc(ptrPlayer, 8)
registersymbol(ptrPlayer)
ptrPlayer:
dq 00

ptrPlayerCave: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
ptrPlayerCave_org:
mov [ptrPlayer], r15
mov [r15+000009FC],r13d
jmp ptrPlayerCave_ret

INJECT_ptrPlayerCave:
jmp ptrPlayerCave
nop
nop
ptrPlayerCave_ret:
registersymbol(INJECT_ptrPlayerCave)

aobscanmodule(INJECT_ptrNotEditable,FIFA17.exe,85 F6 ?? ?? 49 29 FA 48 8B 07) // should be unique
alloc(ptrNotEditableCave,$1000,"FIFA17.exe"+83C19CD)

label(ptrNotEditableCave_org)
label(ptrNotEditableCave_ret)
alloc(ptrNotEditable, 8)
registersymbol(ptrNotEditable)
ptrNotEditable:
dq 00

ptrNotEditableCave:
  mov [ptrNotEditable],rax
ptrNotEditableCave_org:
  test esi,esi
  jng INJECT_ptrNotEditable+26
  sub r10,rdi
  jmp ptrNotEditableCave_ret

INJECT_ptrNotEditable:
  jmp ptrNotEditableCave
  nop
  nop
ptrNotEditableCave_ret:
registersymbol(INJECT_ptrNotEditable)


[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
unregistersymbol(IniRead_AOB)

INJECT_Unlock_EditPlayer:
  db 0F B6 F0 31 FF

unregistersymbol(INJECT_Unlock_EditPlayer)
dealloc(cave_Unlock_EditPlayer)

INJECT_ptrTransferBudgetCave:
  db 44 8B 48 08 41 89 F8

INJECT_ptrPlayerCave:
  db 45 89 AF FC 09 00 00

dealloc(ptrPlayerCave)
dealloc(ptrPlayer)
unregistersymbol(ptrPlayer)
unregistersymbol(INJECT_ptrPlayerCave)

INJECT_ptrNotEditable:
  db 85 F6 7E 22 49 29 FA

unregistersymbol(INJECT_ptrNotEditable)
dealloc(ptrNotEditableCave)
dealloc(ptrNotEditable)
unregistersymbol(ptrNotEditable)
You will not be able to edit your transfer budget, but rest should work fine.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amadeyc, bassman, Bing [Bot], CompactDisc, dec1337, enos9, LeonArkadius, pcjunky