FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rivriv0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by rivriv0 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:56 pm

kaka50 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:51 pm
kaka50 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:29 pm
I have some problem the first of every months will drop the OVR for the players how are older than 29 years

Image

Image
and here is another glitch
Image

Image

Doesn't that happen, like... I don't know...Like..

Normal?

Pretty sure Overalls should start to drop at age 34, lol.

funk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by funk » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:27 am

Aranaktu wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:55 pm
UPDATE - 15.08.2017

- Added Player Data script created by lampuiho. With it you can edit player skill moves, preferedpositions, workrates, traits, potential, gender and a few other things.

- "ActivateItFirst" script is now splited into smaller parts.

Direct download link:
https://mega.nz/#!UEVnSAzb!kM6kJJATgKkS ... 99ioSJB-Z4

Alternative link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz3M-N ... sp=sharing

FIFA 17 Traits:

Code: Select all

Traits1:
0 - No traits: 0000
1 - ? Nothing probably: 0001
2 - Long Throw-in: 0010
4 - Power free kick: 0100
8 - Diver (Not working?): 1000
16 - Injury prone: 0001 0000
32 - Injury free (Not working?): 0010 0000
64 - Avoids using weaker foot (Not working?): 0100 0000
128 - Dives into tackles (Not working?): 1000 0000
256 - Tries to beat defensive line (Not working?): 0001 0000 0000
512 - Selfish (Not working?): 0010 0000 0000
1024 - Leadership (Not working?): 0100 0000 0000
2048 - ? Nothing probably: 1000 0000 0000
4096 - Early crosser: ‭0001 0000 0000 0000‬
8192 - Finesse shot: ‭0010 0000 0000 0000‬
‭16384‬ - Flair: 0100 0000 0000 0000‬
‭32768‬ - Long passer: 1000 0000 0000 0000‬
65536 - Long shot taker: 0001 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭131072‬ - Skilled dribbling(Not working?): 0010 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭262144‬ - Playmaker(Not working?): 0100 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭524288‬ - GK up for corners: 1000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭1048576‬ - Puncher: 0001 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭2097152‬ - GK long throw: 0010 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭4194304‬ - Power header: 0100 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭8388608‬0 - ? Nothing probably: 1000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭16777216‬ - Giant throw-in:  0001 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭33554432‬ - Outside foot shot: 0010 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭134217728‬ - Swerve Pass (?) 
268435456 - Second Wind (?)
536870912 - Acrobatic Clearance (?)

1073741823 - All Traits 

Traits2:
1 - Skilled dribbling (?): 0001
2 - Fancy Pass (?): 0010
4 - Fancy Flicks (?): 0100
8 - Stutter Penalty (?): 1000
16 - ? Nothing probably 0001 0000
32 - Bicycle Kick (?): 0010 0000
64 - Diving Header (?): 0100 0000
128 - Driven Pass(?): 1000 0000
256 - GK Flat Kick (?): 0001 0000 0000
512: One club player: 0010 0000 0000
1024: Team player: 0100 0000 0000
2048 - Chip shot: 1000 0000 0000
4096 - Technical dribbler: 0001 0000 0000 0000
8192 - Sweeper: 0010 0000 0000 0000
‭16384‬ - Backs Into player: 0100 0000 0000 0000
‭32768‬ - Corner specialist: 1000 0000 0000 0000
65536 - Takes finesse free kicks: 0001 0000 0000 0000 0000
‭131072‬ - Target forward: 0010 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭262144‬ - Cautious with crosses: 0100 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭524288‬ - Comes for crosses: 1000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬


‭1048575‬ - ALL TRAITS
keoland01 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:26 am
I am curious:

I am familiar with using the CM Tool for earlier versions of FIFA (e.g. 13 to 16). Now, is there a way for us to have a default sleeves option, where, during normal weather in the calendar year, players' default sleeves can be made as say, with UA sleeves or UA sleeves+turtleneck?

It seems that all players edited when I use the CE and save in-game (during career mode of course) default to short sleeves. Or did I just miss something? Thank you in advance.
They will only wear it in winter.
So where exactly can i find this traits to implement to my players?
Kinda new to this stuff.

Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 31

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:05 pm

funk wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:27 am
So where exactly can i find this traits to implement to my players?
Kinda new to this stuff.
lampuiho wrote: How to use:
1. Activate script
2. Go to squad report
3. Select player
4. Edit stats in table

rivriv0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by rivriv0 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:54 am

Could I request a Form hack so it always shows as excellent to make Players grow faster?

bida2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by bida2 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Hey guys,does the Transfer Window script still work correctly? I'm not getting bids on all of my listed players. If it still works correctly,how can I edit it so I get offers on all my listed players(both loan and transfer listed).

Alfie07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:41 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Alfie07 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:46 am

Aranaktu wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:55 pm
UPDATE - 15.08.2017

- Added Player Data script created by lampuiho. With it you can edit player skill moves, preferedpositions, workrates, traits, potential, gender and a few other things.

- "ActivateItFirst" script is now splited into smaller parts.

Direct download link:
https://mega.nz/#!UEVnSAzb!kM6kJJATgKkS ... 99ioSJB-Z4

Alternative link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz3M-N ... sp=sharing

FIFA 17 Traits:

Code: Select all

Traits1:
0 - No traits: 0000
1 - ? Nothing probably: 0001
2 - Long Throw-in: 0010
4 - Power free kick: 0100
8 - Diver (Not working?): 1000
16 - Injury prone: 0001 0000
32 - Injury free (Not working?): 0010 0000
64 - Avoids using weaker foot (Not working?): 0100 0000
128 - Dives into tackles (Not working?): 1000 0000
256 - Tries to beat defensive line (Not working?): 0001 0000 0000
512 - Selfish (Not working?): 0010 0000 0000
1024 - Leadership (Not working?): 0100 0000 0000
2048 - ? Nothing probably: 1000 0000 0000
4096 - Early crosser: ‭0001 0000 0000 0000‬
8192 - Finesse shot: ‭0010 0000 0000 0000‬
‭16384‬ - Flair: 0100 0000 0000 0000‬
‭32768‬ - Long passer: 1000 0000 0000 0000‬
65536 - Long shot taker: 0001 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭131072‬ - Skilled dribbling(Not working?): 0010 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭262144‬ - Playmaker(Not working?): 0100 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭524288‬ - GK up for corners: 1000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭1048576‬ - Puncher: 0001 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭2097152‬ - GK long throw: 0010 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭4194304‬ - Power header: 0100 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭8388608‬0 - ? Nothing probably: 1000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭16777216‬ - Giant throw-in:  0001 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭33554432‬ - Outside foot shot: 0010 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭134217728‬ - Swerve Pass (?) 
268435456 - Second Wind (?)
536870912 - Acrobatic Clearance (?)

1073741823 - All Traits 

Traits2:
1 - Skilled dribbling (?): 0001
2 - Fancy Pass (?): 0010
4 - Fancy Flicks (?): 0100
8 - Stutter Penalty (?): 1000
16 - ? Nothing probably 0001 0000
32 - Bicycle Kick (?): 0010 0000
64 - Diving Header (?): 0100 0000
128 - Driven Pass(?): 1000 0000
256 - GK Flat Kick (?): 0001 0000 0000
512: One club player: 0010 0000 0000
1024: Team player: 0100 0000 0000
2048 - Chip shot: 1000 0000 0000
4096 - Technical dribbler: 0001 0000 0000 0000
8192 - Sweeper: 0010 0000 0000 0000
‭16384‬ - Backs Into player: 0100 0000 0000 0000
‭32768‬ - Corner specialist: 1000 0000 0000 0000
65536 - Takes finesse free kicks: 0001 0000 0000 0000 0000
‭131072‬ - Target forward: 0010 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭262144‬ - Cautious with crosses: 0100 0000 0000 0000 0000‬
‭524288‬ - Comes for crosses: 1000 0000 0000 0000 0000‬


‭1048575‬ - ALL TRAITS
Hi, thanks for the awesome table, it really fun to play with it!
but how to add more than just one traits? for example, in traits1 i'd like to add Leadership and Flair to the player.

Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 31

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:39 am

Just add values of traits you want.
Leadership = 1024
Flair = 16384‬
so, 17408 (1024 + 16384) will give you Leadership and Flair.

und3rcov3rnerd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:25 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by und3rcov3rnerd » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:33 pm

I absolutely love your table, I couldn't play the game in career mode without it.

I don't use if for 'Cheating' but for the broken youth academy (workrates, Positions, skill moves, more scouted players)

i also use it to change things such as players body style, freekick style and nationality.

The transfers INI is awesome its always sucked listing players and the window closes without them being loaned out etc.

my question is, will you be doing a table for Fifa 18?????

if you are two things, what would be the ETA after release, as i will hold off on buying the game until a table is around and secondly if you are i would donate generously as this kind of table really does mean i can play the game without frustration :)

thanks for your great work

Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 31

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Yes, probably I'll make similar table for FIFA 18. Someone must take care about career mode if EA don't want to. ;p
When? Idk, most important stuff will be added in a few days after game release.

rivriv0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by rivriv0 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:22 pm

So... are you just not accepting requests anymore? Because I'd love to make it myself, but unfortunately, I just don't have the time these days. And I know that Aranaktu's an experienced user, which is why I'm asking him.

Laser_Unicorn
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Laser_Unicorn » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi there!

I've been lurking the forums for some time, and used this table to change the awful looking youngsters faces (by changing the Head Type Code numbers), but I can't find the Hair Type codes anywhere, it bothers me a lot that we have 16 y/os with receding hair. Did someone figure out which of the "Unknown" codes is the one that changes the hair? I've tried changing some of them, but all it did was crash the game, unfortunately.

gabucho nicolas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by gabucho nicolas » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:06 am

oski32166 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:07 pm
Aranaktu wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:12 pm
Send me your transfer.ini and transfers.ini files. I'll show you how it should like as cheat engine script.
Yesterday I figured out how it works. It is very usefull.
how did you do it?

StillFunkyB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by StillFunkyB » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:54 am

kaka50 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:29 pm
I have some problem the first of every months will drop the OVR for the players how are older than 29 years

snip
If you edit an older players overall, their potential will remain the same. So in this example, you have Basty at a 98 OVR but his POT is an 83 (default roster). When you go into career mode, his rating displayed will revert to the POT.

This happens on console as well.

Just edit Basty's POT to a 98 and it won't do this.

Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 31

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:26 pm

rivriv0 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:22 pm
So... are you just not accepting requests anymore? Because I'd love to make it myself, but unfortunately, I just don't have the time these days. And I know that Aranaktu's an experienced user, which is why I'm asking him.
I don't know how to find form value.
Laser_Unicorn wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:56 pm
Hi there!

I've been lurking the forums for some time, and used this table to change the awful looking youngsters faces (by changing the Head Type Code numbers), but I can't find the Hair Type codes anywhere, it bothers me a lot that we have 16 y/os with receding hair. Did someone figure out which of the "Unknown" codes is the one that changes the hair? I've tried changing some of them, but all it did was crash the game, unfortunately.
I've tried to change all of the "Unknown" values and none of them was related to hairs.

Laser_Unicorn
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Laser_Unicorn » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:23 am

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:26 pm
rivriv0 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:22 pm
So... are you just not accepting requests anymore? Because I'd love to make it myself, but unfortunately, I just don't have the time these days. And I know that Aranaktu's an experienced user, which is why I'm asking him.
I don't know how to find form value.
Laser_Unicorn wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:56 pm
Hi there!

I've been lurking the forums for some time, and used this table to change the awful looking youngsters faces (by changing the Head Type Code numbers), but I can't find the Hair Type codes anywhere, it bothers me a lot that we have 16 y/os with receding hair. Did someone figure out which of the "Unknown" codes is the one that changes the hair? I've tried changing some of them, but all it did was crash the game, unfortunately.
I've tried to change all of the "Unknown" values and none of them was related to hairs.

Found the values! It turns out the crashes were from my stupid Avast Firewall not letting Origin work properly.
Found some other values too. Gonna post a picture here.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArmY of 0n3, Baki, cwpchris, FreakZilla, mece