FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lampuiho
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by lampuiho » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:51 pm

samuel88 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:24 am
lampuiho wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:44 am
samuel88 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:38 pm
Is there any way to edit players potential? Thank you!
Use my table.
Where can I find your table?
It's like 2 posts above your question :facepalm:

maitokr2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:04 am
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by maitokr2 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:18 pm

havencore wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:41 pm
I cannot download from https://mega.nz/ can someone plz help with another link.
See if its working.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0_xLi ... piSzA/view

Liorash7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Liorash7 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi, may you unlock the option to restart a match in career mode? Thanks.

rivriv0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by rivriv0 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:30 am

What is Body type ID @lampuiho?

Liorash7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Liorash7 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 am

Also, changing names in career mode for players seems to not work; maybe the pointers for all the name are not updated? How I can update the pointer scans for the names? Maybe the AA scripts for changing name are the problem here?

I want to update the scripts by myself, if anyone wants to help, I'd appreciate that.

*Sorry for nagging, but the table seems to not work in Cheat Engine 6.7 ...

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 158
Contact:

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:05 pm

Liorash7 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:22 pm
Hi, may you unlock the option to restart a match in career mode? Thanks.
I cannot find it.
Liorash7 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 am
Also, changing names in career mode for players seems to not work; maybe the pointers for all the name are not updated? How I can update the pointer scans for the names? Maybe the AA scripts for changing name are the problem here?

I want to update the scripts by myself, if anyone wants to help, I'd appreciate that.

*Sorry for nagging, but the table seems to not work in Cheat Engine 6.7 ...
I'm using CE 6.7 and I didn't encountered any problems so far. What's not working?

Changing player name is working fine, did you see video about it? Maybe you are doing something wrong.
Title says it's for CE 6.5, but it's working with CE 6.7 too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki4C5YMCHEY

If you are talking about "KnownAs" name, I've explained it already here: viewtopic.php?t=225&start=30#p5913
And I've recored vid about it too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DlwX5bbNP8

Liorash7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Liorash7 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Aranaktu wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:05 pm
Liorash7 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:22 pm
Hi, may you unlock the option to restart a match in career mode? Thanks.
I cannot find it.
Liorash7 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 am
Also, changing names in career mode for players seems to not work; maybe the pointers for all the name are not updated? How I can update the pointer scans for the names? Maybe the AA scripts for changing name are the problem here?

I want to update the scripts by myself, if anyone wants to help, I'd appreciate that.

*Sorry for nagging, but the table seems to not work in Cheat Engine 6.7 ...
I'm using CE 6.7 and I didn't encountered any problems so far. What's not working?

Changing player name is working fine, did you see video about it? Maybe you are doing something wrong.
Title says it's for CE 6.5, but it's working with CE 6.7 too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki4C5YMCHEY

If you are talking about "KnownAs" name, I've explained it already here: viewtopic.php?t=225&start=30#p5913
And I've recored vid about it too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DlwX5bbNP8
I did as you had did in the video, and it now works perfectly fine! Also in Cheat Engine 6.7, I don't know what it didn't work before, the initial script didn't checked for me and now it did. Sorry for the misleading proclamations.

Thanks for the immediate answer!

lampuiho
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by lampuiho » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:37 pm

rivriv0 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:30 am
What is Body type ID @lampuiho?
I just figured out the location to half of the trait flags, height, and weight. I may post an update later if I can improve the injection script.
For other unknowns, you can use Aranaktu's table.
My table mainly allows you to edit options not already available with the editor in the game.

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 158
Contact:

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:19 pm

UPDATE - 25.07.2017
Image

- Added "Transfer_PlayerSalaryDemand" - Sometimes when you hiring high rated player (for example Messi/Ronaldo in your 1st season in BPL club) he demands ridiculously high weekly wage. Now if you set SalaryDemandValue to "100" you should be able to hire them for 1k-10k max.

- Added "Change Referee"
Image


Direct download link:
https://mega.nz/#!kMtlTI6B!Gl-hMxKkoSA4 ... 6gafAqctiw

Alternative link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz3M- ... UJCUDlSc1k

Liorash7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Liorash7 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Awesome! You maybe know how to unlock restart match in career mode?

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 158
Contact:

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Liorash7 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 pm
Awesome! You maybe know how to unlock restart match in career mode?
You should read carefully my previous post. :P
Aranaktu wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:05 pm
Liorash7 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:22 pm
Hi, may you unlock the option to restart a match in career mode? Thanks.
I cannot find it.

rivriv0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by rivriv0 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:51 am

@Lampuiho please do I love your cheat table with Aranaktu's...

Is there any way to change the player Id / Commentary name as well?

Liorash7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Liorash7 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:27 am

Aranaktu wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:53 pm
Liorash7 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 pm
Awesome! You maybe know how to unlock restart match in career mode?
You should read carefully my previous post. :P
Aranaktu wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:05 pm
Liorash7 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:22 pm
Hi, may you unlock the option to restart a match in career mode? Thanks.
I cannot find it.
Oh :oops:

Nonetheless thank you for your amazing table, I'n using the hell of it.

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 158
Contact:

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Aranaktu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:35 pm

UPDATE - 26.07.2017
Image

- Added "Force Player To Accept Offer" - Self explaining. Watch video on YT for more info.

- New video on YT, showing how to use "Force Player To Accept Offer" & "Job Offers" :
https://youtu.be/A3904JoutLE


Direct download link:
https://mega.nz/#!NBNg0ABJ!3PYkGTRoQGw3 ... jzFF2xcXOo

Alternative link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz3M- ... FNjRVhoSUk

oski32166
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by oski32166 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:53 pm

How to check club ID? I need it for Job Offer option.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Elbecoaster, hazrein777