Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Post by tdg6661 »

BipBop wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:25 am
Out of curiosity, what happens if you use too much fitness? The game fails the drug test? :D
Bad things happened, both for the teams and the opposition. You will have a good basketball score, but you may see many players injured, and there is also a chance of our defender being stupid. It's best to put a reasonable value (12000-25000 good enough for natural games).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Good to know, thank you.

KingApin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KingApin »

tdg6661 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:49 am
Table is updated !
------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 21

Improvements

Accelerate Player Development & Golden Generation
● Now you can add items more dynamically.
● Now each item has its own options.
● Item limitations have been increased to 32.

Get the table here:
Patreon (World Wide) - [Link]
KaryaKarsa (Indonesia) - [Link]
Still no update for FM 23.2.0?

Fede87
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fede87 »

Hello again tdg6661 and thank you once again for all your great work with this C.T.!
In FM 23 I signed two random players and modified them, making them perfect players, using the C.T. numbering scale from the range 1-100 and placing 127 for everything and 1 for injury proneness. One is a field player who can play in all positions (I set him to be a goalkeeper in 19/20, so that he stands out as a field player rather than a goalkeeper) and that player is my alter-ego, with my personal data , my personal photo and I gave him a height of 5 meters and a weight of 150 kilograms (yes, it is beautiful to see the games in 3D and see a giant man run :lol: ). The other is a perfect goalkeeper, with an image of a goalkeeper of a super beast Japanese anime and he is a totally eccentric goalkeeper and I gave him favorite plays so that he can do many things as a field player (in fact he takes the corners, the offensive laterals and also takes the indirect free kicks)...the result is who generally ends up being the 3rd or 4th best player in each match and makes several direct assists on goals.
I complemented the Cheat Table with the FMRTE (and also the In-Game Editor) and there all the attributes of these 2 players are always seen at number 25 and from there I froze them and then at the end of a match they immediately regain their physique and freshness. My doubt is that I would like both of them to be able to develop partnerships over the course of the games, either among themselves and also with other of their teammates, but since they are frozen I don't know if that will be possible or if that can no longer be done until to defrost them. I put both CA and PA at 32767 and since I understand that that would drop at any moment, I keep those 2 players frozen and prevent their attributes from going down (in reality it seems that the number 127 is equivalent to something like a kind of 25.2 on the other scale and I also take advantage of that scale to leave a propensity for injuries of 1/127, which would be better than 1/25, which seems to be equivalent to '5' on the most extensive scale).
Can societies still be built normally or would that not be possible if the players are frozen?
Do you recommend doing it in some other more convenient or practical way, or would the way I'm doing it so far be the most optimal way?
Sorry for the long message and I hope you can read it all.
Last edited by Fede87 on Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fede87
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fede87 »

KingApin wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:57 pm
tdg6661 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:49 am
Table is updated !
UPDATE 21

Improvements

Accelerate Player Development & Golden Generation
● Now you can add items more dynamically.
● Now each item has its own options.
● Item limitations have been increased to 32.

Get the table here:
Patreon (World Wide) - [Link]
KaryaKarsa (Indonesia) - [Link]
Still no update for FM 23.2.0?
I am also with that same version. I would love it if another version of the C.T. could appear for FM 23.2.0, but it will probably involve a lot of work time and we are already at the gates of the landing of FM 24, so I don't know if he is going to do it (previously he had said no, but he has already released some more versions for the FM 23.5.0 and the latest version compatible with FM 23.2.0 is starting to fall a little behind).

JembutKambing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JembutKambing »

Is there a way to make boost player attributes to 25 change to drop player attributes to 0 or makes players play badly without getting injured?

david_21
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by david_21 »

Wil the result editor release for fm 23 or is it cancelled?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Fede87 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:17 pm
My doubt is that I would like both of them to be able to develop partnerships over the course of the games, either among themselves and also with other of their teammates, but since they are frozen I don't know if that will be possible or if that can no longer be done until to defrost them. I put both CA and PA at 32767 and since I understand that that would drop at any moment, I keep those 2 players frozen and prevent their attributes from going down (in reality it seems that the number 127 is equivalent to something like a kind of 25.2 on the other scale and I also take advantage of that scale to leave a propensity for injuries of 1/127, which would be better than 1/25, which seems to be equivalent to '5' on the most extensive scale).
Can societies still be built normally or would that not be possible if the players are frozen?
Do you recommend doing it in some other more convenient or practical way, or would the way I'm doing it so far be the most optimal way?
Sorry for the long message and I hope you can read it all.
You should be able to do it by selecting your profile and activating Improve Player Partnerships on the manager's presets. There must be partnerships exists in order to make it work. I'm not sure if it will work on players with the Freeze Attributes flag, but you can try.
JembutKambing wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:23 pm
Is there a way to make boost player attributes to 25 change to drop player attributes to 0 or makes players play badly without getting injured?
There is no method to achieve that in the present table, but there may be a later option. Yet I have no idea how to keep players from getting injured.
david_21 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:11 pm
Wil the result editor release for fm 23 or is it cancelled?
There will no result editor, it cannot take place.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Have you tried setting injury proneness to 0? Or a minus value.

JembutKambing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JembutKambing »

tdg6661 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:21 pm
There is no method to achieve that in the present table, but there may be a later option. Yet I have no idea how to keep players from getting injured.
I mean when I make the opponents midfielders mentally destroyed, they will make even the goalkeeper a starter to play in the midfield.

Fede87
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fede87 »

Hi tdg6661!
I recently purchased the full version of CT 18.1. My problem is that I have some major errors on my disk and I have to play FM in safe mode to prevent the PC from freezing in the middle of a game or when running a high amount of data. With the CT 18.1 Free I was having no problems running it and using the real-time display script of the player that I have in the foreground in the FM. But in CT 18.1 Full I can't make the person automatically mounted. How could I resolve it? (When I open CT it always gives me errors while in safe mode, but with the Free version I was always able to edit and use it without problems even despite those error messages when opening it at the beginning).

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Fede87 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:43 pm
Hi tdg6661!
I recently purchased the full version of CT 18.1. My problem is that I have some major errors on my disk and I have to play FM in safe mode to prevent the PC from freezing in the middle of a game or when running a high amount of data. With the CT 18.1 Free I was having no problems running it and using the real-time display script of the player that I have in the foreground in the FM. But in CT 18.1 Full I can't make the person automatically mounted. How could I resolve it? (When I open CT it always gives me errors while in safe mode, but with the Free version I was always able to edit and use it without problems even despite those error messages when opening it at the beginning).
The table should not be running in safe mode as it limits CE capability for debugging.You can remove graphics packs from FM as it will reduce the disk usage. Could you please tell me the error messages?

Fede87
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fede87 »

tdg6661 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:23 am
Fede87 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:43 pm
Hi tdg6661!
The table should not be running in safe mode as it limits CE capability for debugging.You can remove graphics packs from FM as it will reduce the disk usage. Could you please tell me the error messages?
DBK32 error:
Failure starting dbk:1084

DBK Error:
The driver couldn't be opened! It's not loaded or not responding. I recommend to reboot your system and try again

Each of them appears twice and then the CT is executed.

The Free version was working fine for me despite being in safe mode, but when I close it and reopen CT Free now the same thing happens to me as with the Full version. I can't remember what I could have done previously to make the Free version run normally without any problem :(

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Fede87 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:50 am
DBK32 error:

DBK Error:
The driver couldn't be opened! It's not loaded or not responding. I recommend to reboot your system and try again

The Free version was working fine for me despite being in safe mode, but when I close it and reopen CT Free now the same thing happens to me as with the Full version. I can't remember what I could have done previously to make the Free version run normally without any problem :(
This issue occurs because Windows's capabilities are restricted in safe mode, making it impossible for CE to load kernel modules—which are necessary for the operations of CE and the scripts. To ensure that CE is completely functional, I advise running it on a standard boot.

You can read these articles for more details:
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Fede87
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fede87 »

tdg6661 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:30 pm
Fede87 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:50 am
DBK32 error:

DBK Error:

This issue occurs because Windows's capabilities are restricted in safe mode, making it impossible for CE to load kernel modules—which are necessary for the operations of CE and the scripts. To ensure that CE is completely functional, I advise running it on a standard boot.

You can read these articles for more details:
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
Thanks for answering!
For now I will continue running everything in safe mode because I have days of various matches right now on the FM calendar and I have no other way to prevent my PC from freezing. When I have matches on more spaced days and have things to continue editing, I will probably do a normal PC boot.
I have another question: Since the Full version I was trying to run the 'Accelerate Player Development' script and set the 'Progress Rate' for my 2 teams at x16. After placing the respective ID's of both in the 'Club 1' and 'Club 2' spaces and checking 'X' in the box next to the left of each one, I go to step 3 and leave '3. Apply'; but I'm not sure the script is being applied. It happens that I play my game too deep and advance about 1 game-day in 1 or 2 days of real world time (it also affects a lot that I am still in the middle of the transfer period, since I started my game already a few weeks with the day being 1/2/2023 in the game and I'm only on 1/26/2023...Yeah, still in January!). In fact I did a lot of things in the game during these almost 4 weeks managing only 2 teams ('Boca Juniors' and 'Al Ver Verás' from Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires) and 1 Senior National Team ('Argentina') and 1 Under-20 National Team ('Argentina Sub-20'). For this reason I still could not check if the script is having an effect or if it should run it only with the PC in a normal startup.
Should I always leave '3. Apply' checked so that the script remains active, or does this work in another way?
Another question: I activated the script around the 20th of the month, no at the beginning of the month; would this still apply normally or does it have to be on the first day of the month?

Thank you again for your patience in reading and answering everything tdg6661!