Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Post by tdg6661 »

Woo-Cash wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:26 am
[Link]
So, I examined the file's MD5 hash and all of the opcodes; they're all fine, you should be ready to go, and there should be no issues. I believe the issue is with CE itself. I recommend that you reinstall CE with the most recent version (7.5). Also, see whether your antivirus software prevents CE from debugging.
david_21 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:51 pm
Can you guys also make a result editor for 23.5 and 23.2 that would be fun?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so at this time. It will need more time to work on this because the simple method I used did not work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

david_21
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by david_21 »

i dont care how long it takes but if it comes i woult be delighted :D with the result editor i mean that you can edit a match result berfore playing the match.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Time for FM 24 :P

ILCAML
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ILCAML »

Can someone please tell me is it possible to lock an AI manager in his position, that is to prevent him from being fired?

I started a new save with a new transfers update and real results and fixtures mod and started on the latest possible date in May 2023, but now because Liverpool and Chelsea have had disappointing seasons Klopp and Poch get sacked in game. I would like to prevent that if possible?

I tried adding a lifetime contract for them, I tried changing chairman loyalty, patience, put the manager as his favorite person, tried changing who is responsible for sacking the manager in club responsibilities but even when I select the manager himself he steps down anyway, when I select his assistant or a close person they still fire them. Cannot select become unsackable for AI managers, so far nothing has worked.

Thank you

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

ILCAML wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:11 pm
Can someone please tell me is it possible to lock an AI manager in his position, that is to prevent him from being fired?

I started a new save with a new transfers update and real results and fixtures mod and started on the latest possible date in May 2023, but now because Liverpool and Chelsea have had disappointing seasons Klopp and Poch get sacked in game. I would like to prevent that if possible?

I tried adding a lifetime contract for them, I tried changing chairman loyalty, patience, put the manager as his favorite person, tried changing who is responsible for sacking the manager in club responsibilities but even when I select the manager himself he steps down anyway, when I select his assistant or a close person they still fire them. Cannot select become unsackable for AI managers, so far nothing has worked.

Thank you
Manager presets are only available to Human Managers (gamers); AI staff use staff presets.

We can't do that right now; the manager's position rests on board and fan confidence, which you can get by winning games, making transfers, and so on.

Here are some strategies for keeping a manager at a club for a longer period of time:
- Win a lot of matches; you can use Freezer to keep his team performing at their peak (using the fitness hack) or the On Match Modifier on Global Preset.

And this may help a little bit:
- Look for the person who is responsible for hiring or sacking the manager (Club -> Responsibilities), then change his Patience (Person -> Staff Data -> Attributes -> Chairman) value to 20. Also, change Patience on Club -> Supporter Profile to 20.

ILCAML
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ILCAML »

tdg6661 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:04 pm
ILCAML wrote:

Thank you
Manager presets are only available to Human Managers (gamers); AI staff use staff presets.

We can't do that right now; the manager's position rests on board and fan confidence, which you can get by winning games, making transfers, and so on.

Here are some strategies for keeping a manager at a club for a longer period of time:
- Win a lot of matches; you can use Freezer to keep his team performing at their peak (using the fitness hack) or the On Match Modifier on Global Preset.

- Look for the person who is responsible for hiring or sacking the manager (Club -> Responsibilities), then change his Patience (Person -> Staff Data -> Attributes -> Chairman) value to 20. Also, change Patience on Club -> Supporter Profile to 20.
Thanks.

The first suggestion is unfortunately not possible for me because I am already starting the save on 29th of May 2023 and there is just one game left in the season. I'll have to try the second one and if it doesn't work then wait for FM24

ILCAML
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ILCAML »

tdg6661 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:04 pm
ILCAML wrote:

Thank you

Got another idea. Can you tell me is it possible to swap managers with your tell, but one of them is the human manager (me)? Once Chelsea sack Poch for example I would use the that job is mine feature to get hired by them and then swap myself and Poch and get him back on the job?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

ILCAML wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:31 am
Got another idea. Can you tell me is it possible to swap managers with your tell, but one of them is the human manager (me)? Once Chelsea sack Poch for example I would use the that job is mine feature to get hired by them and then swap myself and Poch and get him back on the job?
There are no swap features for people in Swap Manager at the moment. This is a good concept, however I would consider switching him with a new manager rather than swapping with you, because you would lose progress on your former club and have to start from scratch. He may also sell your players and change the staff.

br2402
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by br2402 »

my board staff sometimes interfene with my transfer that always decide one side, how do i disable it?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

br2402 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:42 am
my board staff sometimes interfene with my transfer that always decide one side, how do i disable it?
Look for the person who is responsible for transfer & contract (Club -> Responsibilities), then takeover the job.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

Umm, i have ingame editor and fmrte.

what this table has to offer other than fast player development?

muhammad91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by muhammad91 »

pacifista wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:51 pm

Board Requests
Player agree on Contracts
Player can be bought for any price
Golden generation + edit number of you intakes
Temporarily boosting attributes to 25 without editing
There will more options in faster player development - (Soon)

For FM24, he may bring "Player agree with everything you say"
FMRTE is good but he has everything you need to make the game more enjoyable

Ingame editor doesnt offer much

For me personally "Player agree with everything you say" and "faster player development" only 2 features needed to make it more fun. I don't have to deal with stupid interactions & don't have to worry about why the players aren't progressing

Thats my opinion

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

muhammad91 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:40 pm
pacifista wrote:

Board Requests

For me personally "Player agree with everything you say" and "faster player development" only 2 features needed to make it more fun. I don't have to deal with stupid interactions & don't have to worry about why the players aren't progressing

Thats my opinion
Instant Scouting would be amazing.

lp17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lp17 »

Is it possible to:
add more friendly matches for nations?
force club to accept friendly match request?

br2402
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by br2402 »

muhammad91 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:40 pm
pacifista wrote:

Board Requests

Thats my opinion
how you do temporarily boosting attributes to 25?